I'm a (sort of) celebrity

Gemmill

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X Factor and I'm a Celeb are mint. That's it though.

Stacey's byeps by the way. :lol:

:D They're shite, you mong. X-Factor is PT Barnums, then a few episodes where Cowell strips away any individualism and forms the "talent" into yet another clone off the conveyor belt of pap

and IAC is just desperate fading lights who should be shot.

Stacey's byeps by the way. :lol:

:D They're shite, you mong. X-Factor is PT Barnums, then a few episodes where Cowell strips away any individualism and forms the "talent" into yet another clone off the conveyor belt of pap

ALERT!! Fish saying that two of the most watched programs on television are crap.

Anything above 10 viewers is NOT cool. I bet if a program you watched got popular, you'd stop watching it.

A bit like my mate who used to wank off over the Kings Of Leon and now cries like fuck at how they're shit and that nobody had heard of them when they were cool.

Stacey's byeps by the way. :D

:rolleyes: They're shite, you mong. X-Factor is PT Barnums, then a few episodes where Cowell strips away any individualism and forms the "talent" into yet another clone off the conveyor belt of pap

ALERT!! Fish saying that two of the most watched programs on television are crap.

Anything above 10 viewers is NOT cool. I bet if a program you watched got popular, you'd stop watching it.

A bit like my mate who used to wank off over the Kings Of Leon and now cries like fuck at how they're shit and that nobody had heard of them when they were cool.

I enjoyed Friends, I love the Simpsons, I thought The Sopranos was one of the finest pieces of television ever made.

I just don't like cheap crap. :lol:

I find it lowest common denominator pulp, if that means I'm in the minority, I don't care. If 1 person watched it or 1 Billion people watched I wouldn't care, it's terrible tv that lowers the level of debate.

:( They're shite, you mong. X-Factor is PT Barnums, then a few episodes where Cowell strips away any individualism and forms the "talent" into yet another clone off the conveyor belt of pap

I enjoyed Friends, I love the Simpsons, I thought The Sopranos was one of the finest pieces of television ever made.

I find it lowest common denominator pulp, if that means I'm in the minority, I don't care. If 1 person watched it or 1 Billion people watched I wouldn't care, it's terrible tv that lowers the level of debate.

portal-graphics-20_1154823a.jpg

:rolleyes:

:( They're shite, you mong. X-Factor is PT Barnums, then a few episodes where Cowell strips away any individualism and forms the "talent" into yet another clone off the conveyor belt of pap

portal-graphics-20_1154823a.jpg

:rolleyes:

Behave,

I'm not as tall as John Cleese, for a start!

Havers is a cock btw. I hope somebody lamps the posh twat.

I love how he talks to Lembit like he's a proper c*nt.

Just tells him to stop talking bollocks. :lol:

He feels the same way about Linford but is scared to have a pop at him though, the soft shite.

He feels the same way about Linford but is scared to have a pop at him though, the soft shite.

How much of a fanny is Opik though? Witnessed it for the first time on a Celebrity Apprentice thing where he got owned in a negotiation process, but he just lets a nonce like Havers bully him and says nothing to defend himself.

How much of a fanny is Opik though? Witnessed it for the first time on a Celebrity Apprentice thing where he got owned in a negotiation process, but he just lets a nonce like Havers bully him and says nothing to defend himself.

Which of the two reality tv shows that you like was that on, x factor or i'm a celeb :D

Its been pointed out on the net that Gillian Mckeith is the same age as Nigella Lawson, you literally couldn't get two people further apart in every aspect imaginable!

:lol: Fucking Hell

The sexpot would use the poopsniffer as a toothpick.

An awful advert for the diet Mckeith follows, whereas the butter,sugar,cream,booze, meat etc that Nigella ears produces some of the finest tittage on the planet.