I'm a (sort of) celebrity

Gemmill

I detest the woman with a passion. She's absolutely pathetic. Apparently she said she'd never see a full episode of the Jungle before and thought they'd be going to hotels on the night time. And she thinks that even though she let the girls down she was doing well to face her phobias. She couldn't even cross the rope bridge ffs!

It's entertaining at the minute but I think I'll soon be hoping she walks.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed Sunday night's episode but one of the lads at work said they had a task where they had to make a fire out of a couple of flints and some dry wood. Shaun Ryder is watching them doing it, takes a tab and a lighter out of his pocket, calmly lights it and puts it back in his pocket carrying on watching them...

Quality :lol:

I missed Sunday night's episode but one of the lads at work said they had a task where they had to make a fire out of a couple of flints and some dry wood. Shaun Ryder is watching them doing it, takes a tab and a lighter out of his pocket, calmly lights it and puts it back in his pocket carrying on watching them...

:D

Doctor McKeith;

abomindablephibes2.jpg

Doctor Phibes;

wenn_t_Gillian-mckeith-151110.jpg

:D

Check out 1.40ish onwards.. brilliant! :rolleyes:

I watched that clip. God, that Gillian woman is deathly thin, if thats healthy she can keep it. I prefer my curves thanks!

I couldnt stand that girl from X Factor either. What some people will endure just to keep in the public eye, its pathetic.

we watch it here but have to sky plus it, as typical of ITV they keep showing trailers of what will happen next all the time — which really gets on my tits. Once you FFW all of them and the adverts it is then an entertaining show.

Kayla Collins rant, why the hell are all these women getting those horrible trout pouts?

If you are what you eat fuck knows what she's been chomping on. She looks absolutely dreadful.

"At school, we were taught that Protestants look like that."-Dara O'Brien.

Who is Aggro Santos.

Saw Dara recently here in Torquay's local theatre, he was good. Much more Irish than he is on the telly!

If you aren't watching this, and you dislike Gillian Mckeith, then you should start watching it. Shes gonna have a breakdown on national telly. First task yesterday and she fainted and had to be given oxygen after screaming literally like a mad woman when she was stuck in a box and had rats and stuff sent into it.

She's so on edge, she leaps out of her skin if a standard fly lands on her, and even leaves are scaring the shit out of her. Which is no good in a jungle. :lol:

Shes back on the task tonight. Watch it!

By the way for a supposed nutritionist she looks incredibly unhealthy. She stuck a hand out of the crate they put her in yesterday, and it looked like a skeleton trying to escape from a crypt.

I dont really watch this, but I fucking cant stand that crap inspecting woman. She's so far up herself she needs a good greasy dump herself.

Watching this might just make me feel at rest :D

If you aren't watching this, and you dislike Gillian Mckeith, then you should start watching it. Shes gonna have a breakdown on national telly. First task yesterday and she fainted and had to be given oxygen after screaming literally like a mad woman when she was stuck in a box and had rats and stuff sent into it.

She's so on edge, she leaps out of her skin if a standard fly lands on her, and even leaves are scaring the shit out of her. Which is no good in a jungle. :lol:

Shes back on the task tonight. Watch it!

By the way for a supposed nutritionist she looks incredibly unhealthy. She stuck a hand out of the crate they put her in yesterday, and it looked like a skeleton trying to escape from a crypt.

I dont really watch this, but I fucking cant stand that crap inspecting woman. She's so far up herself she needs a good greasy dump herself.

Watching this might just make me feel at rest :rolleyes:

The task tonight is called "School Dinners". Oh. Dear. :D