I'm a (sort of) celebrity

Gemmill

If you aren't watching this, and you dislike Gillian Mckeith, then you should start watching it. Shes gonna have a breakdown on national telly. First task yesterday and she fainted and had to be given oxygen after screaming literally like a mad woman when she was stuck in a box and had rats and stuff sent into it.

She's so on edge, she leaps out of her skin if a standard fly lands on her, and even leaves are scaring the shit out of her. Which is no good in a jungle. :lol:

Shes back on the task tonight. Watch it!

By the way for a supposed nutritionist she looks incredibly unhealthy. She stuck a hand out of the crate they put her in yesterday, and it looked like a skeleton trying to escape from a crypt.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never actively watched the thing in all these years, but it's a good insight into just how deluded some celebs can be. People who are disliked and know they're disliked, I can get on with, but people who simply don't realise how hated they are and willingly sign up for this kind of show? That way comedy lies. :lol:

Never actively watched the thing in all these years, but it's a good insight into just how deluded some celebs can be. People who are disliked and know they're disliked, I can get on with, but people who simply don't realise how hated they are and willingly sign up for this kind of show? That way comedy lies. :lol:

Lembit Opik genuinely saying he doesn't like to brag about pulling a cheeky girl was a moment of incredible self awareness free comedy.

As if the viewing public all wished they could pull a smack rat skank like that.

If you aren't watching this, and you dislike Gillian Mckeith, then you should start watching it. Shes gonna have a breakdown on national telly. First task yesterday and she fainted and had to be given oxygen after screaming literally like a mad woman when she was stuck in a box and had rats and stuff sent into it.

She's so on edge, she leaps out of her skin if a standard fly lands on her, and even leaves are scaring the shit out of her. Which is no good in a jungle. :lol:

By the way for a supposed nutritionist she looks incredibly unhealthy. She stuck a hand out of the crate they put her in yesterday, and it looked like a skeleton trying to escape from a crypt.

Not seen it, but I'm tempted.

Curse you Gemmill!!

Mate of mine worked on one a few years ago, he said they were all cernts, particularly at the massive coke binge at the end.

Having said that this show is as close to The Running Man as we've got, I just wish they'd hoy a few cassowaries is there.

Aggro Santos??

Eventually they'll have to change the name to "Get Me out of Here!"

Somebody posted a tv show pitch suggestion on twitter the other day for a "celebrity version of I'm a celebrity get me out of here" :lol:

Not seen it, but I'm tempted.

Curse you Gemmill!!

Get it watched. Lowest common denominator blah blah and all that shit, but it is fucking hilarious.

Mate of mine worked on one a few years ago, he said they were all cernts, particularly at the massive coke binge at the end.

Having said that this show is as close to The Running Man as we've got, I just wish they'd hoy a few cassowaries is there.

I'm a Celebrity - Battle Royale, would be one to watch.

Wasn't her doctorate basically one of those distance learning things where you pay enough and they give you some new letters to stick at either end of your name?

Wasn't her doctorate basically one of those distance learning things where you pay enough and they give you some new letters to stick at either end of your name?

Phd from an online American "Uni" if my memory is correct. Total Mickey Mouse qualification