F1 2010

Smooth Operator

Would be rude not to, recommend using a steering wheel much easier through the corners

What steering wheel would you recommend ?

I've just got a fairly cheap logitech wired steering wheel with feedback that for the price is the hounds rounds, but if you can get a wireless one it'll be much more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing I suppose

Would be rude not to, recommend using a steering wheel much easier through the corners

What steering wheel would you recommend ?

I've just got a fairly cheap logitech wired steering wheel with feedback that for the price is the hounds rounds, but if you can get a wireless one it'll be much more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing I suppose

Good to know the cheap ones do the job!

Might put it on the x-mas list. How are you getting on? I like to get quite a lot of warnings and penalties.

• 2 weeks later...

Quality game. I'm in the 2nd season after signing for Toro Rosso, they are a quality team to be at, the cars are really quick in and out of corners.

My only gripe with the game (apart from the odd pit stop bug) is how shit the AI are in heavy rain. Far too slow and it's easy to overtake practically everyone on the track.

• 4 weeks later...
Quality game. I'm in the 2nd season after signing for Toro Rosso, they are a quality team to be at, the cars are really quick in and out of corners.

My only gripe with the game (apart from the odd pit stop bug) is how shit the AI are in heavy rain. Far too slow and it's easy to overtake practically everyone on the track.

Not being facetious but maybes you're just a better driver in the rain?

• 4 weeks later...