Naming your kids after players.

Monkeys Fist

My eldest is called Sam and was born while the fat headed one was in place. In no way linked though but is a constant reminder to clip the bairn around the head now and again. Also noticed when playing football in the garden with him he has a tendancy to hoof the ball without much thought.

My eldest is called Sam and was born while the fat headed one was in place. In no way linked though but is a constant reminder to clip the bairn around the head now and again. Also noticed when playing football in the garden with him he has a tendancy to hoof the ball without much thought.

:pullhair:

Mine chews like a bastard too.....

I really hope the mackem who called his kid Rueben was joking and as for the one who said his mate called his son Kenwynne, fucking hell! :pullhair:

I know,some daft bastard named their daughter Quinn!!

Poor lass :icon_lol:

Quinn's trembling quim ached for him - fucking hell it's mills and boon all over! :)

We get a fair few weird and wonderful baby names at work but not too many are named after footballers. Saying that, we have had a couple of Keegans and we had a Shay a couple of weeks ago.

On a personal note - if anyone ever calls my son Joey I will chin them myself! :pullhair: