Ray Wilkins leaving Chelsea

henda11

Butch normally talks sense. I think it would be a good appointment.

Very odd departure though.

His contract was up was it not?

New boss tried him for a while but probably want's to bring in his own man after getting used to the set up.

New boss tried him for a while but probably want's to bring in his own man after getting used to the set up.

The same new boss who parised him in his autobiography, hmmm something a wee bit more fishy in this methinks.

I get the idea there will be no appointment until CH's contract is sorted. Kinda understand that, they wont want CH leaving and us being stuck with a no 2 that any new manager didnt want.

aren't we after steve clarke?

Wouldn't come apparently. Still being paid by West Ham so consequently wants more a lot more money than Hughton is currently on to make it worth his while. Can't blame him really.

The same new boss who parised him in his autobiography, hmmm something a wee bit more fishy in this methinks.

Means nowt man.

Wouldn't come apparently. Still being paid by West Ham so consequently wants more a lot more money than Hughton is currently on to make it worth his while. Can't blame him really.

I think he's had enough of being an assistant as well. He was after the Hibs job apparently.

I think he's had enough of being an assistant as well. He was after the Hibs job apparently.

That's his patter like but I don't think he'd have took the Hibs job either if it meant he was losing out financially.