How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Sorry Chez, my twisted eyes read something else entirely.

Re. The radiation levels, a test measurement showed the levels to be 1/5 less than the maximum allowed level- however that was measured before we hairy-arsed abseilers have been in kicking up radioactive dust.

1st time in we have to do level checks every 2 minutes. If it gets above a certain level, GTFO.

All this whilst taped into a full body PVC suit with a re-breather mask on. Gimptastic! <_<

That should get the weight off you.

I'm canny sure CT's numbers aren't adding up here. For him to have put 5 lb on and then lost 6lb today and be down to 13st 8, he'll have had to be 13st 9 before. And I don't remember him ever telling us he was 13st 9.

I'm canny sure CT's numbers aren't adding up here. For him to have put 5 lb on and then lost 6lb today and be down to 13st 8, he'll have had to be 13st 9 before. And I don't remember him ever telling us he was 13st 9.

He's not a man he's a fuking ape. <_<

Weigh in day!

Had Man Flu for about 4 or 5 days and have not been my usual healthy or active new self. Pulled up outside WW HQ, pondered the forthcoming bad news and decided to give it a miss this week.

Drove to the local to get our lass's white lightning and on the road home, passed WW HQ, I was overcome with guilt for being such a wuss and so went in.

Another 2lb off :blush:

2 more next week and thats a full fucking stone. <_<

Bumparooney sweetlips.

Very well documented on here including photographic evidence, that I was 14-7 when I started WW.

So if I only needed 2 pounds for a stone off......

Your the accountant! :D

I'm here for apologies all week.

Weigh in day!

Had Man Flu for about 4 or 5 days and have not been my usual healthy or active new self. Pulled up outside WW HQ, pondered the forthcoming bad news and decided to give it a miss this week.

Drove to the local to get our lass's white lightning and on the road home, passed WW HQ, I was overcome with guilt for being such a wuss and so went in.

Another 2lb off :blush:

2 more next week and thats a full fucking stone. <_<

Bumparooney sweetlips.

Very well documented on here including photographic evidence, that I was 14-7 when I started WW.

So if I only needed 2 pounds for a stone off......

Your the accountant! :D

I'm here for apologies all week.

You'll get no apologies from me, sausage-tits.

Here's what happened though - last week, you knew you'd had a few weeks off and overeaten a bit, so you pouched like a mothertrucker in the run-up to the weigh in.

This week, you've eaten nothing since Sunday afternoon and been like Robert De Niro in Raging Bull when he's trying to make weight. "Give me a piece of ice. Just a sliver." Walking around in a bin bag and rubber pants all day. You're massively dehydrated as we speak.

FACTZZZZZZ!

<_<11lb swing in a week. Reeeeeeally? *strokes chin*. You'll be 6 ft 4 and all are you?

?

:D I hope I got this reference.

You did. It would work even better if we could get someone with abrasions on their face walking round South Shields backstreets, with the song on over the top.

Rumour has it he's got a big job coming off in Japan so he's acclimatising at Sellafield first.

Don't shoot the messenger

DOA with COD.

Both Accy Daccy songs.

Whatever happened to Accaspacca?

Rumour has it he's got a big job coming off in Japan so he's acclimatising at Sellafield first.

Don't shoot the messenger

DOA with COD.

Both Accy Daccy songs.

Whatever happened to Accaspacca?

The lad who said we'd piss the championship and do better than expected in the Premiership? Probably irked about being called a spacker tbh.

Down a half stone in the last 2 weeks due to no gym/exercise.

Had my first game of footy tonight and was blowing out my arse after 10 minutes. Boot camp and spinning will be murder when I go back.

See this is the downside of giving up smoking - bang on 16st, that's up 10lbs from a couple of month ago. Heaviest I've been is just under 17 a few years ago, but gonna live in the gym now. Me appetites come back with a vengeance, but fuck it I look healthy, if a bit overweight, back doon to 15 and that'll dee.

Same same but that's what bank holiday weekends are all about. Having my third BBQ of the weekend tomorrow. Lots of drinking in the sunshine. Back to work and training tomorrow

Probably lost a stone now, but no weigh in due to the Easter hols.

Took a few for the team this weekend with the bairns christening yesterday, a trip to Gemills Blagdon farm shop ( spent a fortune) and the a lovely nosh at the anglers arms, weldon bridge followed by a visit to the Rothbury arts and crafts fair.

Back at the proper eating tomorrow.

(also moved down to size 34 waist pants)