How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Today I am 3 stone lighter than I was in August. Over the moon. :icon_lol:

Good lass. It's great when you've been a bit over weight and you get cheek bones and profile back and everything. Especially for a lass, does wonders for your confidence.

Didn't get in till after 3am

7 hours later..... Rocky 4 music in me ipod, losing those calories. 100%er or what?

kei83l.jpg

First target is 14st10 by April 1st.

Starting to worry about stevie, he's turning in to J69 1/2 inches

That's the most offensive thing anyones said to me this year.

Take note j69, I told him that he was the future Paul Wyn a few days ago and yet he finds this more offensive. A fitting tribute to how much of a cock you are.

Take note j69, I told him that he was the future Paul Wyn a few days ago and yet he finds this more offensive. A fitting tribute to how much of a cock you are.

The future Paulwyn <_< I couldn't be less like him. You're probably more like him by default, even though you're not. "Barbados B 52/2 against Antigua".

The only thing I don't understand about J69 is why he doesn't drink. It's not even a negative thing really, but I was brought up with the philosophy "don't trust a bloke who doesn't drink." I couldn't go a week without a drink tbh.

The future Paulwyn <_< I couldn't be less like him. You're probably more like him by default, even though you're not. "Barbados B 52/2 against Antigua".

The only thing I don't understand about J69 is why he doesn't drink. It's not even a negative thing really, but I was brought up with the philosophy "don't trust a bloke who doesn't drink." I couldn't go a week without a drink tbh.

Same here, not because its a bloke thing though. I've found from past experience that its usually because they have a Jekyll and Hide personality when they do have a drink and the other side of them usually isn't very nice.

Judging from his persona on here I'd imagine him to turn into a total arsehole who talks over the top of everyone and thinks he's gods gift to women.

bite you tool

Its rare I'm wrong may I add when weighing people up.

Edited by Jusoda Kid

2e2h2fa.jpg

Two words. Jeff Winter.

Three words. Fuckin pipe down. I'm fuck all like him as you'll see if you ever turn out when the TP do next. Jeff Winter <_< I've taken some abuse lately but I think we have a winner there like.

2e2h2fa.jpg

Two words. Jeff Winter.

Three words. Fuckin pipe down. I'm fuck all like him as you'll see if you ever turn out when the TP do next. Jeff Winter <_< I've taken some abuse lately but I think we have a winner there like.

To be fair you do look like him a bit! Sorry......

2e2h2fa.jpg

Two words. Jeff Winter.

I look fuck all like Jeff Winters :icon_lol: I dont even look 30 if you seen me, and if you did, you'd see am just as much like Garth Crooks as I am Jeff fuckin Winters!!

2e2h2fa.jpg

Two words. Jeff Winter.

I look fuck all like Jeff Winters :icon_lol: I dont even look 30 if you seen me, and if you did, you'd see am just as much like Garth Crooks as I am Jeff fuckin Winters!!

haha well in that picture you do I'm afraid, maybes its the hair. In your twitter picture you don't. Is that better? :)

2e2h2fa.jpg

Two words. Jeff Winter.

haha well in that picture you do I'm afraid, maybes its the hair. In your twitter picture you don't. Is that better? :)

Jeff Winter!!! He's a round little Rangers loving paedo, and arrogant as fuck. Am 6ft3 nearly! Two most offensive things anyone in life have said to me this year are both on this thread and have both been said today haha

Jeff Winter <_<

:icon_lol:

You know what bit of self awareness here, I can give it in spade loads but when someone takes the piss out of me I'm setting new world records for dummy spitting.

Anyway CT please put a chart up or something to deflect this Jeff Winter crack from peoples memories.

Jeff Winter <_<

:icon_lol:

You know what bit of self awareness here, I can give it in spade loads but when someone takes the piss out of me I'm setting new world records for dummy spitting.

Anyway CT please put a chart up or something to deflect this Jeff Winter crack from peoples memories.

I know we've had our differences but I don't think even I would have insulted you with a comparison to Jeff fucking Winter :)

Fucking class the last few pages of this thread, mind. <_<

Stevie man, what the fuck's going on with them shreddies?

WoooOOO, check out Kelvin Klein being all critical... :icon_lol:

Mwah :)