How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

CT, have you read that book yet, you optimistic flump?

Not had time yet. Tried looking for an audio book version but there doesnt seem to be one.

Jesus Christ you lazy bastard :icon_lol: You need this book by the sound of things!

Look, its not that Im lazy just busy. :D

Today for instance.

Took the bairn to the library (ironic)

Took the bairn swimming

Came home made lunch

30 mins or so on Toontastic

Entertained bairn, fed mini bairn

Belta minge thread

Prepared and made tea

Sits down to write this

Hace a nice film laid on for 7.00 - 7.30 once bairns in bed

9.00 Sex

9.02 Toontastic

Bed

If the bloke had an audio book I could listen to it while doing all of the above (except swimming, obviously).

Well during the "bairn" was swimming and reading books couldn't you of read it

Take the laptop in the pool with me :D

read?! In a Library?! Are you mad?! I'm a tory don'tcha know!

Went to my second spin class tonight (couldn't go last week due to an urgent appointment with Jägerbombs and Chinese takeaway). Felt easier going even though I was a bit harder on the resistance. Good good. Will probably wake up crippled like last time mind.

ugh, i just did a killer session with my trainer.

she had me doing (among other things) lat pull downs with a 5 second long eccentric phase. got to the point where my grip totally went. si struggled to carry my bag back to the office and typing this isn't easy now!

How much is your trainer? I'm already losing the will and I know that a few more collections of 4-5 shifts on the bounce and I'll really lose momentum. I figure if I get a trainer to goad me into motion I might genuninely see some benefit?

About 25quid per session because i buy them in bulk. For me, it's worth it because I always work harder with a trainer than with a friend or on my own plus it gives you a excuse to go at least once or twice a week.

ugh, i just did a killer session with my trainer.

she had me doing (among other things) lat pull downs with a 5 second long eccentric phase. got to the point where my grip totally went. si struggled to carry my bag back to the office and typing this isn't easy now!

How much is your trainer? I'm already losing the will and I know that a few more collections of 4-5 shifts on the bounce and I'll really lose momentum. I figure if I get a trainer to goad me into motion I might genuninely see some benefit?

About 25quid per session because i buy them in bulk. For me, it's worth it because I always work harder with a trainer than with a friend or on my own plus it gives you a excuse to go at least once or twice a week.

Cheers fella

First session at Weight Watchers last night and their (lying) scales had me down as 14-7, even though my own have me at a much healthier 14-2 :o

Anyway, being beginners we had to have the full monty (which was unfortunately a briefing and not an all day breakfast).

Im allowed 39 points a day with a weekly bonus of 49 points to use as I like. Not too bad really until you consider a pint of lager is 6 points. :lol:

So today I have so far had....

Alpen 4 points

M&S Vile Indian soup 4 points

A Banana Free

Going to have a garlic mushroom salad for tea which should be nowt, leaving room for about 4 pints watching the match at the pub. :lol:

Well, 6 hours to go to weigh in! Just completed my last chance workout with 30 minutes at 3.6mph on the treadmill on incline for some of the time.

Have eaten a lot better this week with more salads to accompany meals and generally just better choices. Have also cut out the couple of slices of bread that used to accompany every meal.

Not sure if I've managed to recover from the excess Alcohol at the start of the week.

14 - 7 to beat. If its lower, all good. The same or higher then its straight to the Kebab shop.

Good luck CT

38 minutes to go and feeling super confident of weight loss.

I think you should keep us updated, a tubby tally, if you will.

You're funny...

imagedb.jpg

Get the fuck In :lol::o Seven pounds off, thats right 7

Only hit the treadmill once this week and the food Ive being eaten has being very enjoyable and not left me hungry.

Of course, I couldnt have done it on my own ;) so a few words for the little people that made it all possible.

Gemmil, for his own gym boastings that spurred me on during the dark days.

The weight watchers naysayers for giving me even more motivation.

An Alex for his fantastical tomato sauce recipe that has become a main stay of my weekly meals.

I thank you all. :lol: