How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
A lass from work went to Slimming World last night and has come in this morning full of excitement. I quote: "I can eat basically as much as I want, more than I eat now, and I don't have to do any exercise but it'll probably be easier if I do a little bit, and it must be working because everyone had lost loads last night" then she went into some sort of a description that seemed to involve eating numerous chocolate bars a day. :angry:

Can't wait to see how it pans out.

She's not going to the meetings anymore (a week later :lol: ) because she's spent her money on an iPhone, had a bacon sandwich for breakfast this morning and is now scoffing a Micro Pizza (blergh) and McCoy's steak crisps for lunch. :huh:

Even then though she could probably get away with that food if she was very active. I know lasses don't have football to play, but if she puts herself about in bed that's a good work out, or squash twice a week, gym 4 or 5 times, anyone can eat junk food and manage their weight as long as they exercise, I should know I've been doing it for years. Tell her to sort her life out.

A lass from work went to Slimming World last night and has come in this morning full of excitement. I quote: "I can eat basically as much as I want, more than I eat now, and I don't have to do any exercise but it'll probably be easier if I do a little bit, and it must be working because everyone had lost loads last night" then she went into some sort of a description that seemed to involve eating numerous chocolate bars a day. :rolleyes:

She's not going to the meetings anymore (a week later :lol: ) because she's spent her money on an iPhone, had a bacon sandwich for breakfast this morning and is now scoffing a Micro Pizza (blergh) and McCoy's steak crisps for lunch. :angry:

Even then though she could probably get away with that food if she was very active. I know lasses don't have football to play, but if she puts herself about in bed that's a good work out, or squash twice a week, gym 4 or 5 times, anyone can eat junk food and manage their weight as long as they exercise, I should know I've been doing it for years. Tell her to sort her life out.

I've tried. :huh: She asked for some tips the other week and I offered some decent advice but she wasn't having any of it. She does no exercise as well and always has excuses why she can't start.

I'd love to be able to play football regularly but given that I know no other lasses who have any desire to play it's a little tricky. :(

A lass from work went to Slimming World last night and has come in this morning full of excitement. I quote: "I can eat basically as much as I want, more than I eat now, and I don't have to do any exercise but it'll probably be easier if I do a little bit, and it must be working because everyone had lost loads last night" then she went into some sort of a description that seemed to involve eating numerous chocolate bars a day. :angry:

She's not going to the meetings anymore (a week later :lol: ) because she's spent her money on an iPhone, had a bacon sandwich for breakfast this morning and is now scoffing a Micro Pizza (blergh) and McCoy's steak crisps for lunch. :huh:

My wife does slimming world, so I know that lass was talking utter shit. It seems much easier than the point system that weight watchers does, and is more about eating healthy stuff than counting every single calorie.

A lass from work went to Slimming World last night and has come in this morning full of excitement. I quote: "I can eat basically as much as I want, more than I eat now, and I don't have to do any exercise but it'll probably be easier if I do a little bit, and it must be working because everyone had lost loads last night" then she went into some sort of a description that seemed to involve eating numerous chocolate bars a day. :rolleyes:

She's not going to the meetings anymore (a week later :lol: ) because she's spent her money on an iPhone, had a bacon sandwich for breakfast this morning and is now scoffing a Micro Pizza (blergh) and McCoy's steak crisps for lunch. :angry:

I've tried. :huh: She asked for some tips the other week and I offered some decent advice but she wasn't having any of it. She does no exercise as well and always has excuses why she can't start.

I'd love to be able to play football regularly but given that I know no other lasses who have any desire to play it's a little tricky. :(

Well if she ends up like Vanessa Feltz she only has herself to blame. You have to have something seriously wrong with you if you can't lose weight, it's a piece of piss.

My wife does slimming world, so I know that lass was talking utter shit. It seems much easier than the point system that weight watchers does, and is more about eating healthy stuff than counting every single calorie.

Aye, I know a few others doing Slimming World and I can't say I've ever heard it described as above. She clearly has no concept of what she should be eating.

Nevermind though, I've tried. :(

A lass from work went to Slimming World last night and has come in this morning full of excitement. I quote: "I can eat basically as much as I want, more than I eat now, and I don't have to do any exercise but it'll probably be easier if I do a little bit, and it must be working because everyone had lost loads last night" then she went into some sort of a description that seemed to involve eating numerous chocolate bars a day. :(

:angry:

Under twelve stone today. first time for a decade at least, I'd guess. Always fluctuate between 12.3 to 12.8.

Better than fluctuating between 14.7 and 16.7 though eh? 14 is my holy weight grail. I would just like to be able to say I'm lighter than one Premiership footballer, at 15.4 I don't think I am, Titus must be near that mind, and Andy Reid.

14 - 7 last week (middle of week) and with a half hearted attempt, down to 14 - 5 today

Derby weekend certainly fucked me up and on Monday I was back up to 14-6, however after three days of eating well Im now at 14-3.

Have also started glancing favourably in the direction of the treadmill so it should only be a matter of days before I venture back on and reallly get the weight off.

Expecting to be under 14 stone by next week.

End of next week.

Scales have been variable all week, but said 14-2 this morning so Im taking that.

Also just completed half an hour of fast walking 3.5 mph while watching top gear. Nearly got a sweat on.

13 Stonesville, here we come.

Under twelve stone today. first time for a decade at least, I'd guess. Always fluctuate between 12.3 to 12.8.

Better than fluctuating between 14.7 and 16.7 though eh? 14 is my holy weight grail. I would just like to be able to say I'm lighter than one Premiership footballer, at 15.4 I don't think I am, Titus must be near that mind, and Andy Reid.

13.5 for me at the minute. Got an inch around the middle of pure mars bar thats getting harder to shift the older I get! Trying to stay around 13

13.5 for me at the minute. Got an inch around the middle of pure mars bar thats getting harder to shift the older I get! Trying to stay around 13

:lol: Nice analogy. Unfortunately mine's more of a multipack. Was going to hit the gym to watch Everton-Chelsea but apparently it's on ESPN and the ITV match isn't until later. Suppose I'd better go anyway. :huh:

14 - 7 last week (middle of week) and with a half hearted attempt, down to 14 - 5 today

Derby weekend certainly fucked me up and on Monday I was back up to 14-6, however after three days of eating well Im now at 14-3.

Have also started glancing favourably in the direction of the treadmill so it should only be a matter of days before I venture back on and reallly get the weight off.

Expecting to be under 14 stone by next week.

End of next week.

Scales have been variable all week, but said 14-2 this morning so Im taking that.

Also just completed half an hour of fast walking 3.5 mph while watching top gear. Nearly got a sweat on.

13 Stonesville, here we come.

:lol:

Power Mincing

Watch out for chafing

Everything's going well: I'm eating reasonably well, but could make some improvements; I've been training - not maxing out yet - maintaining good form and slowly building up till I can pile the weight on.

Here's the thing: it's my stool; this is the major problem.*

*Do not read on if you are eating or are of an unstable disposition; I am about to go into great detail about my stool in an attempt to identify and solve any problems inherent in my daily routine.

I shit at least 3 times a day at the moment, usually 3 shits between 6am and 2pm, and we're talking 10-15 minute (sometimes longer) shits that I have to power out with great difficulty (I've already had three shits today, and I've got a feeling I will be making some more trips to the toilet before too long). Once in position, I take my top off, grab behind my ankles and clench my teeth, squeezing with all my might in an attempt to plough these fuckers out. I don't know if this is normal for people who train hard and have a large intake of food daily. The crap itself is of a decent consistency, like clay, or a fairly solid dough that is still warm. Most of my time is spent wiping my arse, as although my crap is quite solid, it is messy and I often have to go back for seconds: there always seems to be more. I think perhaps I am not eating enough fibre; maybe a bowl of bran before I go to bed would help things. My other theory is that my food intake is so gigantic for someone of my size (6', around 78kg), that my sphincter is not capable of dealing with the amount of shite I am producing. When I stand upright my buttocks naturally clench together, I have quite a tight arse and my body is not genetically designed to be shitting this much, perhaps. I apologise for making such a crude post, but I am tired of spending 45 minutes shitting every day. Even though I am producing a lot of shit, I feel my time could be spent doing more productive things if this wasn't the case.

Fucking crying here like, this needs added to the rancid turd thread :)

5 foot 10 and a shade under 12 stone, I've put the effort in at the gym over the last year and pretty pleased with the results, I'm very toned. Seem to be a bit static in how much I'm lifting at the moment though which is a pain in the arse.

how many times lads? you can lose weight and still be fat. losing weight is not the holy grail if you want rid of your love handles. you can cut fat and not necessarily lose many pounds.

Weights coming off pretty well now, was having a bit of a problem with losing a couple of pounds through the week, getting fucked at the weekend then putting it all back on but resisted this week and done about 4 pounds.

Training 6 days a week about 9 1/2 hours in total. Feeling soo much fitter at the moment.

Apologies if it's been discussed before etc. (and I'm sure it must have been), but do any of you gym bunnies ever go to spin classes? Any cop? I've been going to my gym for a few years now and never done any of the classes, which is daft since they're in with the price, and something involving cycling seems to make the most sense.

They're in with the price at mine as well but I've not been yet. The class is often on when I'm there but tbh it scares the shit out of me. :D Darkness, flashing lights and some superfit woman yelling at you. Looks like a really bad disco.

I realise that doesn't help.. but everyone I know who's been says it's great and a brilliant workout. The time apparently flies over too.