How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

You have to have a bit of what you fancy now and again as well like, otherwise what's the point?

Definitely, you can do what you want as long as you put the effort in.

When did you become a self help guru, you nineties throw-back?

This is not the Stevie I knew and loved.

Here man I was nearly under 14st 7 weeks ago. Was like Mr Motivator without the geps and black skin.

youre 6'2", nowt wrong with being 14st. you'll look like a streak if you end up at 12.

Like one of those skinny acne ridden chavs you see on Jeremy Kyle with a whale of a missus and a kid who isn't his.

Who is this FCB? He's no f*cking Stevie thats for sure.

More respectful of posters these days Danny, unless they're mugs. No point in arguing all the time.

Oh dear, was the thought of being banned from N-O AND here to much to take?

Well good for you Crouchy, nice to hear you are toning it down a bit as it was getting a bit boring.

Hope the diet goes well.

The Northern couple, Live in Jarrow Town centre but shown leaving my favourite chinese in Boldon ;)

The Rising Sun, eh? You got a season ticket for the place? ;)

Not anymore, just signed up for weight watchers today :-(

Good luck. People hammer weight watchers but I suppose it's an assistance and when you do want to 'cheat' you'll feel guilty about so have WW's to help.

Some'll disagree, but you should still have a 'cheat' day every week n a half/ 2 weeks where you eat what you'd like. This'll prevent you chewin' doon on marathons or bountys in your pits of despair.(which will happen).

Al the best with it.

Agree ish with the cheat things. Normally when we get back from our weekly family pub night, a kebab was picked up on route.

Now we just made home made kebabs with chicken so they are quite healthy, but still canny tasty.

Problem is when you are on your arse all day like me, the diet has to be preety much stuck too.

My mate who is a sparky can put loads of shit away but just burns it all off at work.

The good thing with weight watchers is that the fact someone is going to weigh you once a week to see if you've been cheating, helps when considering temptations. You can also get to ww or slimming world for 24 weeks foc just by popping to your gp and getting a card from them. Saves about £100 plus.

To be fair my metabolism will be a lot better than yours because I'm a lot younger and the older you are the more it slows down. However, I just can't get my head round people paying Weightwatchers or some other weight loss program to get them on track. Losing weight is as easy as putting it on by way of a tiny bit of intelligence. Exercise every day, don't eat more than 2,000 calories and you will lose weight without throwing money down the toilet. Going to the gym actually makes you happy as well and I bet membership is cheaper than there option, so IF YOU ARE suffering from depression it releases endorphins in to your brain which make you feel happier. I will never understand people giving weightwatchers money. The thing about the gym as well, if I burn 800 calories in the gym it means if I want to have fat bastard food, or go out and get pissed I don't put any weight on, as long as I'm regular.

:lol: Very Good.

Kicking mid 30's though so you are getting to that age where all these curries will start to mount up. Your also single as well which gives you a lot of freedom for extra activities such as five a side and the gym.

The bottom line is a healthy diet and its pretty much that simple. Weight watchers is like the diet equivalent of patches for packing in the fags. The weekly weigh gives you that bit of extra motivation to stick to a healthier diet.

(I would also refer you to the bit of my post explaining weight watchers being free for the first 24 weeks).

You should give it a go. You might even find it a good place to make new friends and chat up women :icon_lol:

It's all starting to make sense now why you gan? :D

With a wife and four kids Ive got more than enough on my plate, but getting Stevie fixed up and shagged would help him a lot imo.

Oh dear :o More obsession with me, I am fixed up in a stress free relationship with someone young enough to be your daughter, and this week financially something could happen which would put me in another league financially, so I'm as happy as a pig in shit my friend despite being ill, still though it's interesting that you like discussing your own and other people who you don't knows private life, says to me you don't have many actual friends to discuss it with? Maybe it's your situation that makes you come across as a bitter old cunt? Good luck with your weight loss though. You need to get down to about 12st for your height I'd imagine.

You'll have to expand on that????????

It is after all, a thread started by YOU, telling US about your physical condition and asking all of US about OURS ;):icon_lol::o

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
The Northern couple, Live in Jarrow Town centre but shown leaving my favourite chinese in Boldon ;)

The Rising Sun, eh? You got a season ticket for the place? ;)

Not anymore, just signed up for weight watchers today :-(

Good luck. People hammer weight watchers but I suppose it's an assistance and when you do want to 'cheat' you'll feel guilty about so have WW's to help.

Some'll disagree, but you should still have a 'cheat' day every week n a half/ 2 weeks where you eat what you'd like. This'll prevent you chewin' doon on marathons or bountys in your pits of despair.(which will happen).

Al the best with it.

Agree ish with the cheat things. Normally when we get back from our weekly family pub night, a kebab was picked up on route.

Now we just made home made kebabs with chicken so they are quite healthy, but still canny tasty.

Problem is when you are on your arse all day like me, the diet has to be preety much stuck too.

My mate who is a sparky can put loads of shit away but just burns it all off at work.

The good thing with weight watchers is that the fact someone is going to weigh you once a week to see if you've been cheating, helps when considering temptations. You can also get to ww or slimming world for 24 weeks foc just by popping to your gp and getting a card from them. Saves about £100 plus.

To be fair my metabolism will be a lot better than yours because I'm a lot younger and the older you are the more it slows down. However, I just can't get my head round people paying Weightwatchers or some other weight loss program to get them on track. Losing weight is as easy as putting it on by way of a tiny bit of intelligence. Exercise every day, don't eat more than 2,000 calories and you will lose weight without throwing money down the toilet. Going to the gym actually makes you happy as well and I bet membership is cheaper than there option, so IF YOU ARE suffering from depression it releases endorphins in to your brain which make you feel happier. I will never understand people giving weightwatchers money. The thing about the gym as well, if I burn 800 calories in the gym it means if I want to have fat bastard food, or go out and get pissed I don't put any weight on, as long as I'm regular.

:lol: Very Good.

Kicking mid 30's though so you are getting to that age where all these curries will start to mount up. Your also single as well which gives you a lot of freedom for extra activities such as five a side and the gym.

The bottom line is a healthy diet and its pretty much that simple. Weight watchers is like the diet equivalent of patches for packing in the fags. The weekly weigh gives you that bit of extra motivation to stick to a healthier diet.

(I would also refer you to the bit of my post explaining weight watchers being free for the first 24 weeks).

You should give it a go. You might even find it a good place to make new friends and chat up women :icon_lol:

It's all starting to make sense now why you gan? :D

With a wife and four kids Ive got more than enough on my plate, but getting Stevie fixed up and shagged would help him a lot imo.

Oh dear :o More obsession with me, I am fixed up in a stress free relationship with someone young enough to be your daughter, and this week financially something could happen which would put me in another league financially, so I'm as happy as a pig in shit my friend despite being ill, still though it's interesting that you like discussing your own and other people who you don't knows private life, says to me you don't have many actual friends to discuss it with? Maybe it's your situation that makes you come across as a bitter old cunt? Good luck with your weight loss though. You need to get down to about 12st for your height I'd imagine.

You'll have to expand on that????????

It is after all, a thread started by YOU, telling US about your physical condition and asking all of US about OURS ;):icon_lol::o

Aye that's hardly personal about your working and private life though is it? Unless you're ashamed of your physical size.

I started the thread to build a better mental impression of people on here because other than me and about 5 others who arent in the Trent Posse no one has ever put a picture up.

Just back from another lunchtime gym session. I was like the black lass off the biggest loser on the cross trainer, maxing the fucker out.

Re still treating yourself, that's spot on. I'll have a take away on a friday night or whatever. If you cut everything out you might as well top yourself.

Exactly, you have to have a treat else whats the point in it all?! Hubby and I are being careful what we eat at the moment but still had a scrummy meal and dessert out on Saturday. God I gave up the fags, I cant give up all my treats!

Just back from another lunchtime gym session. I was like the black lass off the biggest loser on the cross trainer, maxing the fucker out.

Re still treating yourself, that's spot on. I'll have a take away on a friday night or whatever. If you cut everything out you might as well top yourself.

What do you do on the Cross Trainer? Me I put it on Kilimanjaro, 50 minutes, Level 12, no regrets.

What do you do on the Cross Trainer? Me I put it on Kilimanjaro, 50 minutes, Level 12, no regrets.

:lol: in full climbing gear with mirrored goggles and stuff? I just put it on interval and whack the crossramp and resistance up for the hard interval. There's only time to do 35 minutes if I go at lunch.

:lol: in full climbing gear with mirrored goggles and stuff? I just put it on interval and whack the crossramp and resistance up for the hard interval. There's only time to do 35 minutes if I go at lunch.

So that's why you go at lunch time :o You know when it tells you "right look you've burned 650 calories", sometimes I think it's talking pish because it doesn't seem that much effort for all that lot.

Last three visitors to CT's profile in the past 4 minutes have been me, Alex and Barney :lol: Right nosey bastards :o

:icon_lol: Couldn't resist, I'll admit it.

me too. I was off to the gym and needed motivation ;)

Last three visitors to CT's profile in the past 4 minutes have been me, Alex and Barney :lol: Right nosey bastards :o

Cheeky fuckers that picture was BEFORE I'd put on weight!

Are your arms heavily tattooed or is it just that picture?

Nope. Having always being relatively thin, I always think ratios look a bit dodgy on thin people. Obviously they're a lot more common now than they were 20 years ago when I would have probably being at that age for getting something done.

Also not very keen on neadles.

As your reading through some old stuff, you might want to look for a thread called tatoo fail, I think, that was quite funny.

Nope. Having always being relatively thin, I always think ratios look a bit dodgy on thin people. Obviously they're a lot more common now than they were 20 years ago when I would have probably being at that age for getting something done.

Also not very keen on neadles.

As your reading through some old stuff, you might want to look for a thread called tatoo fail, I think, that was quite funny.

What is that on your arms then? Is it a green jumper under your top?

Aye the only option you'd have had back in the day was a dagger with a snake wrapped 'round on your forearm, eh. :o They're dead classy like.

I tell you what it is when you grow up drinking round the WEST End half the people you see have them. There's not the stigma attached to them now there once was. I think 20/30 years ago it was something a heed the baal would do getting a tattoo. The classic ones I remember so called big hard men with LOVE on one fist HATE on the other, honestly, and the classic bluebird on the neck.

I tell you what it is when you grow up drinking round the WEST End half the people you see have them. There's not the stigma attached to them now there once was. I think 20/30 years ago it was something a heed the baal would do getting a tattoo. The classic ones I remember so called big hard men with LOVE on one fist HATE on the other, honestly, and the classic bluebird on the neck.

ACAB :lol: Saw a bloke with a dotted line round his neck with 'Cut Here' above it as well. Not can tell the prison/borstal spot type ones a mile off. Apparently there's a fella in Consett got a swastika on his face as well.

ACAB :lol: Saw a bloke with a dotted line round his neck with 'Cut Here' above it as well. Not can tell the prison/borstal spot type ones a mile off. Apparently there's a fella in Consett got a swastika on his face as well.

Had to leave the diocese in the end apparently.

What about that nazi who was in the paper from Croydon. He got HI HITLER tattooed on his napa, because he didn't realise it was HEIL HITLER, stuck with it for life.

ACAB ;) Saw a bloke with a dotted line round his neck with 'Cut Here' above it as well. Not can tell the prison/borstal spot type ones a mile off. Apparently there's a fella in Consett got a swastika on his face as well.

What about that nazi who was in the paper from Croydon. He got HI HITLER tattooed on his napa, because he didn't realise it was HEIL HITLER, stuck with it for life.

:lol::o

How Kampf!