How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

So are you meaning that they're more protected from sun damage as they eat more of the things they say we should to protect against it?

Vitamin D helps protect against skin damage and it's been found that overweight people with skin damage have this possibly due to them having low levels of Vit D as it's stored in the fat and not circulating as it should.

Sunlight is also good for you in moderate doses.

When I was a bit depressed last year, part of my regime was to get more sunlight (full body exposure). :lol:

More Positive Effects Of The Sun And Ultraviolet Light

• Increases resistance to infections.

• Helps to regulate sleep disorders

• Only known cure for Seasonal Affective Disorder.

• Ultraviolet rays enhance calcium absorption in the elderly.

• Enhances the capacity of red blood cells in carrying oxygen.

• Boosts the immune system by increasing the count of white blood cells as well as gamma globulin.

• Aids in the prevention of infections resulting from bacteria, molds, and viruses.

• Used in treatment of newborns suffering from hyperbilrubinemia (neonatal jaundice).

• Stimulation of the pineal gland, which produces vital chemicals such as tryptamines. • Contributes to a healthy nervous system by increasing the production of endorphins in the brain.

• Provides resistance power to the skin, used in the treatment of psoriasis, eczema, and acne problems, .

• Sunshine is able to alter your moods and cheer you up, which helps in decreasing anxiety and depression.

• The UV rays of the sun can sterilize any surface by killing bacteria, virus, fungi or mold.

• Sunlight helps in disinfection of many surfaces including drinking water.

• Germicidal wavelength of ultraviolet sucessfuly controls mites, mold, bacteria & viruses

Just saying fat isn't all evil. :lol:

your body needs and craves fat and will so its hardest to cling on to it. the kind of fad diets and weight watching plans that christmas tree and others have talked about in this thread can actually lead to fat retention. starving your body of essential fats - and calories - will put your body into starvation mode - as it is genetically designed to cling on to all the fat reserves it can. those diets will generally lead to a loss of muscle mass instead.

as bizarre as it sounds a far more effective way to burn fat is to incorporate plenty of good fats in your diet like olive oil, nuts and seeds and a little dairy - while cutting transfats, products with added sugar and man made starchy carbohydrates such as white bread and pasta - eating the right number of calories that your body needs at regular intervals and exercising is a far more effective way to burn fat.

again, it's all about burning fat and not losing weight.

did i just steer the thread inadvertently back on topic?

Gemma: Corriander. I can't recommend it highy enough.

http://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefit...-coriander.html

Properties and benefits of Coriander

Coriander fruits contain volatile oil, lipids, starch, pectins and mineral substances. In fact, coriander's flavor comes from the etheric oil contained in proportion of 1,5% - 2,0% . This oil contains linalool (60% - 80%), pinene, dipentene, etc. The fruits contain fatty acids like petroselinic acid, proteic substances, amino-acids, sitosterols, tocopherols, cumarins, caffeic acid and chlorogenic acid. The aromatic contained substance - coriandrol - is a very good adjuvant in the treatment of liver cancer. At the same time, coriander leaves represent a powerful source of vitamin A, C, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin K, folic acid, calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium. In small quantities it contains also niacin, vitamin B6, phosphor and zinc.

coriander Furctus Coriandri, in other words coriander fruits are used as a stimulant for the gastrointestinal secretion, sedative and carminative. They ameliorate the abdominal pains, reduce digestive spasms and distend. Coriander is also known as a bactericide, fungicide and anthelmintic. It has also a good influence over the neural system and stimulates memory.

I tend to chuck large amounts of it in all soups, curries and spag bog etc...

Edited by Park Life

Just saying fat isn't all evil. :lol:

your body needs and craves fat and will so its hardest to cling on to it. the kind of fad diets and weight watching plans that christmas tree and others have talked about in this thread can actually lead to fat retention. starving your body of essential fats - and calories - will put your body into starvation mode - as it is genetically designed to cling on to all the fat reserves it can. those diets will generally lead to a loss of muscle mass instead.

as bizarre as it sounds a far more effective way to burn fat is to incorporate plenty of good fats in your diet like olive oil, nuts and seeds and a little dairy - while cutting transfats, products with added sugar and man made starchy carbohydrates such as white bread and pasta - eating the right number of calories that your body needs at regular intervals and exercising is a far more effective way to burn fat.

again, it's all about burning fat and not losing weight.

did i just steer the thread inadvertently back on topic?

That bit is key and I totally agree.

Gemma: Corriander. I can't recommend it highy enough.

http://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefit...-coriander.html

Properties and benefits of Coriander

Coriander fruits contain volatile oil, lipids, starch, pectins and mineral substances. In fact, coriander's flavor comes from the etheric oil contained in proportion of 1,5% - 2,0% . This oil contains linalool (60% - 80%), pinene, dipentene, etc. The fruits contain fatty acids like petroselinic acid, proteic substances, amino-acids, sitosterols, tocopherols, cumarins, caffeic acid and chlorogenic acid. The aromatic contained substance - coriandrol - is a very good adjuvant in the treatment of liver cancer. At the same time, coriander leaves represent a powerful source of vitamin A, C, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin K, folic acid, calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium. In small quantities it contains also niacin, vitamin B6, phosphor and zinc.

coriander Furctus Coriandri, in other words coriander fruits are used as a stimulant for the gastrointestinal secretion, sedative and carminative. They ameliorate the abdominal pains, reduce digestive spasms and distend. Coriander is also known as a bactericide, fungicide and anthelmintic. It has also a good influence over the neural system and stimulates memory.

I tend to chuck large amounts of it in all soups, curries and spag bog etc...

best herb going tbh

When I was ill I barely went outside the door for nearly 4 months, when I was finally well enough to sit out in the garden I could almost feel the sun rays picking me up! It was incredible.

On the subject of herbs I grow my own in pots on the windowsill, though some not so good as others :lol: I have sage, basil, coriander, Rosemary(my fave) lemon parsley, taragon, mint and chives. The chives grow best I think.

Edited by Toonraider

Sunlight is also good for you in moderate doses.

When I was a bit depressed last year, part of my regime was to get more sunlight (full body exposure). :lol:

Clearly got more in common with Tanned Dave than we first realised.

When I was ill I barely went outside the door for nearly 4 months, when I was finally well enough to sit out in the garden I could almost feel the sun rays picking me up! It was incredible.

On the subject of herbs I grow my own in pots on the windowsill, though some not so good as others :lol: I have sage, basil, coriander, Rosemary(my fave) lemon parsley, taragon, mint and chives. The chives grow best I think.

Had the exact same experiene. The sun is cool. :rolleyes:

On the subject of herbs I grow my own in pots on the windowsill, though some not so good as others :rolleyes: I have sage, basil, coriander, Rosemary(my fave) lemon parsley, taragon, mint and chives. The chives grow best I think.

Had the exact same experiene. The sun is cool. :razz:

:lol:

BBC NEWS:

Police raided a dope farm in Torquay today. Some haypercondriac scatterbrain woman was arrested shouting "grockles, your're all fucking grockles.'

edit: hypochondriac.

Edited by snakehips

BBC NEWS:

Police raided a dope farm in Torquay today. Some haypercondriac scatterbrain woman was arrested shouting "grockles, your're all fucking grockles.'

edit: hypochondriac.

Oii snakey :rolleyes: Im not a Hypochondriac :razz: Far from it! Im the one whocares for others! :rolleyes: I have been ill since beginning July last year. But just gone back to work now.

But yes, I do hate the fucking Grockles :lol:

The animals are back on this evening. 9 bells itv.

Watched it, it was absolute quality. Watching those monsters shamble around that park and then clinging onto the rope above the pool.

I'm absolutely lacing the gym btw. Upping it to 5 times a week this week. Ripped.

Watched it, it was absolute quality. Watching those monsters shamble around that park and then clinging onto the rope above the pool.

I'm absolutely lacing the gym btw. Upping it to 5 times a week this week. Ripped.

Their faces at that point. ;) Love how they all blatantly expected to lose another stone or something as well.

Did you witness the power that is The Northern Monster? 5 press ups with 30 stone is some going for someone who's patently done no exercise for 30 years. What a guy.

The one thing I don't understand is why they have an elimination. Why not just help all these bloaters get back to fitness?

The two "quadruplets" are the funniest. Maxing out the cross trainer then whiteying outside is the mark of a real athlete. ;)

Adonis, tbf.

I like the wife from the yellow team who's sporting a pair of extra (nippleless) tits below her normal ones. The geordie bloke doing the press ups was mint. All the other fatties talking about the achievement as if he's Usain Bolt.

I like the wife from the yellow team who's sporting a pair of extra (nippleless) tits below her normal ones. The geordie bloke doing the press ups was mint. All the other fatties talking about the achievement as if he's Usain Bolt.

My wife's fascinated by how that has happened to her. It's unlike anything I've witnessed before (Including one born every minute which I had to endure afterwards). Bless her. She's always grafting hard it seems and powering the machines. (Not vending).

I think that young lad who's on the team on his own's got the best chance to get back to a comfortable weight.