How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Dont worry mate, people are different sizes. I was skinny as a rake until I hit my 20s. Enjoy it while it lasts

Wait till you hit your 30s! You have to train hard just to stay the same.

I'm obese. Need to stop working out. Built like a brick

Small and ginger?

STRONG. I'm more like a house tbh

My goal in life is to be as ripped as Ronnie Coleman

Edited by WordPlay

I've put about 4-5 pounds on a week due to getting a new kitchen put in and having a few take-aways/eating out while the kitchen was out of action. Didn't manage any excerise either while this was going on plus I was off work for a week. Christ. Just shows it doesn't take a lot to put weight on, like. Now things are back to (almost) normality that extra weight will have to get shifted, like.

Aye. Good lad he was. :D

Was talking about you to Fraser/Robbie Fowler the other day. He says, 'That cunt?'

Also said "tell him 'alright mate' from me" :D

Whats he doing with himself? his Lee is grafting with Glen's fatha at the minute I think.

Aye. Good lad he was. :D

Was talking about you to Fraser/Robbie Fowler the other day. He says, 'That cunt?'

Also said "tell him 'alright mate' from me" :D

Whats he doing with himself? his Lee is grafting with Glen's fatha at the minute I think.

Wrong Fraser! :D

Fractured my ankle in two places so couldn't train properly for a couple of weeks, training like a beast now though ;)

How'd you manage that laddy? How's the boxing?

Playing football on the beach, my lass told me not to because she knew something would happen "nah it'll be fine, just a little kickabout love", 10 minutes later hobbling back to the room ;)

Not bad, feel really out of shape because I had to calm a lot of things down but getting back into it cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

16st 3 me now again ffs. Starting to get moobs, the fact me knees fucked is keeping me away from the gym as much, and am banning take aways and drink other than a friday and saturday, that'll bring me back under 15st hopefully. See when I see people on here saying ah am over weight at 12 and a half stone, if I was that weight people would be giving me 50p's for a cup of tea. We've all got different sizes 14 and a half stone is perfect for me, same as John Terry.

16st 3 me now again ffs. Starting to get moobs, the fact me knees fucked is keeping me away from the gym as much, and am banning take aways and drink other than a friday and saturday, that'll bring me back under 15st hopefully. See when I see people on here saying ah am over weight at 12 and a half stone, if I was that weight people would be giving me 50p's for a cup of tea. We've all got different sizes 14 and a half stone is perfect for me, same as John Terry.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
14 - 6 this morning which I think is the heaviest I've ever been.

Been to Asda and bought loads of healthy stuff. (again) :D

You need to rethink your lifestyle not buy a few packets of reduced calorie wotsits. The first step isto cleanse your body of all toxins. This means no booze and a 24 hour fast. Then you must spend 12 hours in the airing cupboard chanting OM Nom Nom. Finally complete the treatment by greeting the sun in the nude and ritually flushing your system by sticking the garden hose up your bottom.

If you're serious about improving your health and digestion you'll do this. Time to stop making excuses,

You need to rethink your lifestyle not buy a few packets of reduced calorie wotsits. The first step isto cleanse your body of all toxins. This means no booze and a 24 hour fast. Then you must spend 12 hours in the airing cupboard chanting OM Nom Nom. Finally complete the treatment by greeting the sun in the nude and ritually flushing your system by sticking the garden hose up your bottom.

If you're serious about improving your health and digestion you'll do this. Time to stop making excuses,

Doesnt sound too bad :D

Doesnt sound too bad :D

You'd pay thousands in Knightsbridge for quality healthcare like this, honestly. The treatment is particularly potent if you hail the neighbours in the buff with the hose sticking out of your bum :)