How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

15 fuckin 8 here, FFS.

You need a training partner Stevie. I'd be willing to black up and call you Stallion to get you back in shape.

:razz:

Will you cuddle me after letting me win a sprint on Tynemouth beach?

15 fuckin 8 here, FFS.

You need a training partner Stevie. I'd be willing to black up and call you Stallion to get you back in shape.

:) I watched that again last week cos they were showing them all on itv4. How wrong is that scene man? First off, Apollo blatantly let's him win, then when they're prancing in the sea screaming in each other's faces, its gay as owt.

15 fuckin 8 here, FFS.

:) I watched that again last week cos they were showing them all on itv4. How wrong is that scene man? First off, Apollo blatantly let's him win, then when they're prancing in the sea screaming in each other's faces, its gay as owt.

I know. I would bet £200 now, that Meenzer has watched some sort of remake of that scene with extra's.

15 fuckin 8 here, FFS.

I know. I would bet £200 now, that Meenzer has watched some sort of remake of that scene with extra's.

:( how long before you post a full apology to that post? I bet you're already wondering if you went too far, and overthinking it. :(

:razz: how long before you post a full apology to that post? I bet you're already wondering if you went too far, and overthinking it. :(

:) are you a mind reader? The fact is Meenzer knows I'm not homophobic, and what I like about people like Meenzer is they can take the piss out of themselves, and he's probably thinking how has that fat cunt got access to my C drive?!?!?!?!

Listen you two dickheads, I'll not have a bad word said about the Rocky movies.

I was in the pub after being at the Ireland match last weekend and was having a chat with ex-Ireland player Kenny Cunnigham(who was on the piss there), when Rocky was on the big screens. About 200 piss-heads started chanting "ROCKY, ROCKY" along with the appropriate parts of the film.

Mint.

Barney, I fucking love the Rocky movies, but Stallonewears a crop top to train in at one point ffs. Rocky 3 is his gay phase.

Aye. I bet there's a remake somewhere called Japs Eye Of The Tiger or something along those lines.

No update from Christmas Tits for a little while. Has he fallen off the wagon and into a bath of cheeseburgers?

I've started going to the gym pre work. I got so nails that a lunchtime gym session didn't give me enough time to unleash my power.

Only missed one week (this week) and that was because I was on holiday and couldn't get weighed.

It is getting a bit repetitive though how Im constantly losing weight.

Fucks sake :razz:

It all does get a bit Top Gun beach volley-ball scene alright. Not 1 poster on here would say no to a crop-top beach run with Carl Weathers though.

NOT ONE OF YOU.

No update from Christmas Tits for a little while. Has he fallen off the wagon and into a bath of cheeseburgers?

I've started going to the gym pre work. I got so nails that a lunchtime gym session didn't give me enough time to unleash my power.

Only missed one week (this week) and that was because I was on holiday and couldn't get weighed.

It is getting a bit repetitive though how Im constantly losing weight.

Aye I bet you are. Just like you grew two inches throughout the course of this thread. Losing weight AND getting taller is pretty impressive.

Eye of the Tiger is a mint lovemaking song like. Just the right length and everything, bit of winking at yourself in the mirror, top effort sonna.

Fucks sake :razz:

It all does get a bit Top Gun beach volley-ball scene alright. Not 1 poster on here would say no to a crop-top beach run with Carl Weathers though.

NOT ONE OF YOU.

True enough, but I'm not hugging him when the inevitable happens and I whip his arse after turning the afterburners on partway through the race.

Lost 2lbs this week and going to have a week or two off the drink. I've felt proper unhealthy the last few weekends with loads of alcohol - though on the bright side I've been eating alright. Can't wait to have an early start in the gym tomorrow, love it on a Saturday morning when I can get on everything easily.

5'11" and Im about 15 1/2 st. Nee fat anywhere except the spare tyre :razz: Been running for a while but back to going to the gym before work now. Plus take the bairn swimming on a Sat.

Back training tomorrow after three weeks paternity leave where i did next to no exercise and generally ate like a fat bastard.

Going to do a savage session of total body circuits with my trainer tomorrow, boxing Tuesday, spinning Wednesday, more weights Thursday, rest on Friday and Saturday then 11 a side footie on Sunday. Rinse and repeat. Bring the mother fucking ruckas.

Back training tomorrow after three weeks paternity leave where i did next to no exercise and generally ate like a fat bastard.

Going to do a savage session of total body circuits with my trainer tomorrow, boxing Tuesday, spinning Wednesday, more weights Thursday, rest on Friday and Saturday then 11 a side footie on Sunday. Rinse and repeat. Bring the mother fucking ruckas.

Is training everyday ok or is it better alternate training and rest days?

Is training everyday ok or is it better alternate training and rest days?

i think training every day is fine as long as its varied. i wouldn't hit the same muscles two days running if i was weight lifting. i try to rest or do a little cardio after doing a heavy day of weights to allow muscles to recover and rebuild. cardio every day is fine as long as you're getting plenty of calories - and sleep.