How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Jeff Winter :cuppa:

:(

You know what bit of self awareness here, I can give it in spade loads but when someone takes the piss out of me I'm setting new world records for dummy spitting.

Anyway CT please put a chart up or something to deflect this Jeff Winter crack from peoples memories.

I reckon you knew you'd get a bit of grief off here, posting that pic. You can use the abuse as a motivational tool to push you towards your goal. So I'm being cruel to be kind comparing you to Jeff.

I've seen pics of you before and you're a decent looking lad, its just that particular pic does you no favours. If its any consolation I look like Dietmar Hamann :(

I'd rather look German than Smoggie haha! Nar I look like a mick, nee offence Irish people, but I do. There's a few others on here who look German to be fair. Herr Gemmill definitely does, and looking at the Fish you can just see him shutting cattle truck train doors in a Nazi army uniform.

Edited by McFaul

Been off the drink for a couple of weeks and can see already that my face is looking a bit thinner. I'm by no means The Biggest Loser material but I've put a bit on over Christmas etc that I've not shifted yet. The most depressing part is that I have to limit my drinking.

People often assume i'm an arab, usually other arabs.

:cuppa:

See DKN Chez is a good looking kid, dark skinned, but on the pic in the club mashed off his nut, he looked like he was from Leith Walk. Just goes to show we can all take a bad pic.

See DKN Chez is a good looking kid, dark skinned, but on the pic in the club mashed off his nut, he looked like he was from Leith Walk. Just goes to show we can all take a bad pic.

Cunts on the Leith walk would have avoided us that night (thats bollocks actually, in that state your like a magnet to alkie sweaties).

There was pro photographer at the wedding the other week, the shots of me and our lass are dreamy. I'll email you one if you're interested?

Cunts on the Leith walk would have avoided us that night (thats bollocks actually, in that state your like a magnet to alkie sweaties).

There was pro photographer at the wedding the other week, the shots of me and our lass are dreamy. I'll email you one if you're interested?

Stick them up here and delete them. The wronguns seem to have fucked off from TT for now.

Stick them up here and delete them. The wronguns seem to have fucked off from TT for now.

They're on Picasa which is blocked at work.

They're on Picasa which is blocked at work.

Aye send the through to me msn/email then leazeslad30@hotmail.com, cheersh

starting to feel like a proper fatty. into second week of paternity leave and still haven't done any excercise since the wee man turned up. also, family and friends visiting keep bringing over cakes and whatnot so diet has gone to shit for the time being. going to try to head out for a run later but so knackered from lack of sleep not sure i'll make it. it's pretty much a write off until i get back to work and back into the old routine.

starting to feel like a proper fatty. into second week of paternity leave and still haven't done any excercise since the wee man turned up. also, family and friends visiting keep bringing over cakes and whatnot so diet has gone to shit for the time being. going to try to head out for a run later but so knackered from lack of sleep not sure i'll make it. it's pretty much a write off until i get back to work and back into the old routine.

The Eastern Europeans who got drafted in to the Allies team in Escape to Victory, had more weight on them than yee man. You must be 9st.

If you've managed to put on weight during the stress of the first two weeks of being a dad then you're basically a massive fat bastard. Give in to nature and join CT in the queue at the chippy.

Cheeky fucker :( (nearly a stone in 6 weeks) :cuppa:

Dr Gloom, get yerself in the pushchair thread. Three wheels and jogging while you babysit is the answer.

The Eastern Europeans who got drafted in to the Allies team in Escape to Victory, had more weight on them than yee man. You must be 9st.

14st actually.

14st actually.

Never in the wor-ld. You must've piled the beef on since them pics abroad.

14st actually.

Never in the wor-ld. You must've piled the beef on since them pics abroad.

despite what you posted, i wasn't skinny then, i was lean. i've put on a bit of fat since. i was about 13.5 stone in those pics i posted. but like i keep saying throughout this thread, weight doesn't count for shit. it's all about body fat composition. that's the measure of fitness i use.

in the pics i posted i was 10% body fat - abs starting to pop out in other words. now i've put on a bit of fat, i can't see my abs but i'm not in bad shape. i just let myself go a bit every time i take some time off work. i find being in the office is a good way to maintain a fitness regime and healthy diet. it's too easy to slip into bad habits at home, particularly at the moment because i'm helping look after the wee man and am too knackered to do anything.

• 2 weeks later...

No update from Christmas Tits for a little while. Has he fallen off the wagon and into a bath of cheeseburgers?

I've started going to the gym pre work. I got so nails that a lunchtime gym session didn't give me enough time to unleash my power.