How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

lauren laverne

portal-graphics-20_1159029a.jpg

Sunderlands to The Futureheads as well i guess.

She's not a proper mackem anyway. French surname.

Not her real name though. Its Gofton- doesnt sound as good Lauren Gofton. Can see why she changed it

Gofton, Lauren Gofton - sounds like she's from some god forsaken Yorkshire town that has one pub, and it only sells John Smiths.

lauren laverne

portal-graphics-20_1159029a.jpg

Sunderlands to The Futureheads as well i guess.

She's not a proper mackem anyway. French surname.

As someone who is relatively indifferent to the Newcastle/Sunderland rivalry, I can confirm that she is a talentless whore.

Can't see J69s link but if no one has mentioned Newcastle producing (via The Animals) Jimi Hendrix, I'll be very disappointed.

Bit of a stretch that one like.

Fuck you, I'm having it. :cuppa:

BTW S Shields can claim Menzies out of The Angelic Upstarts (unfortunately a Sunderland fan) and the guitarists out of The Wildhearts and 3 Colours Red (brothers).

Chris and Danny McCormack. I got taught guitar off both of them.

BTW S Shields can claim Menzies out of The Angelic Upstarts (unfortunately a Sunderland fan) and the guitarists out of The Wildhearts and 3 Colours Red (brothers).

Chris and Danny McCormack. I got taught guitar off both of them.

Did you pluck their Banjo's for them?

Edited by Jusoda Kid

Down to 13½ stone so managed to shed 7lb in the last week or so. Sadly coming to the conclusion that it is indeed beer that's the cause of the issues :cuppa:

Wasn't going to hit the gym today but the opportunity to spread this cold around was too good to resist... hot lemon before I went down, sweating like fuck after one set.

Wasn't going to hit the gym today but the opportunity to spread this cold around was too good to resist... hot lemon before I went down, sweating like fuck after one set.

I never get ill, but I've got a proper rattler of a cough at the minute. Felt crap this morning and thought the gym would be a waste of time, but it ended up being alright.

I was going to go to the gym as I've had a weekend on the drink, but I've spent the last 2 days rehydrating myself so not sure I want to sweat it all back out. :cuppa: Going to head out for a walk in a bit instead, I think.

I went out for a curry on Friday and woke up with a sore throat, I'm not suggesting that these immigrant types haven't washed the cutlery or glasses I used properly and have infected me, but if they spent as much time washing up as they did burning poppies I mightn't feel so bad right now.

I never get ill, but I've got a proper rattler of a cough at the minute. Felt crap this morning and thought the gym would be a waste of time, but it ended up being alright.

first sign of bad aids that mind Gem, best get yourself checked out.

Caught it in the gym no doubt. All that recycled air is packed with nasties.

Weigh in day!

Had Man Flu for about 4 or 5 days and have not been my usual healthy or active new self. Pulled up outside WW HQ, pondered the forthcoming bad news and decided to give it a miss this week.

Drove to the local to get our lass's white lightning and on the road home, passed WW HQ, I was overcome with guilt for being such a wuss and so went in.

Another 2lb off :(

2 more next week and thats a full fucking stone. :cuppa:

Weigh in day!

Had Man Flu for about 4 or 5 days and have not been my usual healthy or active new self.[/b] Pulled up outside WW HQ, pondered the forthcoming bad news and decided to give it a miss this week.

Drove to the local to get our lass's white lightning and on the road home, passed WW HQ, I was overcome with guilt for being such a wuss and so went in.

Another 2lb off :(

2 more next week and thats a full fucking stone. :cuppa:

Couldn't have been that bad if you managed to get fish and chips down your neck. Anyone else I know when they're bad they eat nothing or very little.

Weak and feeble minded man you CT

Edited by Jusoda Kid

Jeff Winter :cuppa:

:(

You know what bit of self awareness here, I can give it in spade loads but when someone takes the piss out of me I'm setting new world records for dummy spitting.

Anyway CT please put a chart up or something to deflect this Jeff Winter crack from peoples memories.

I reckon you knew you'd get a bit of grief off here, posting that pic. You can use the abuse as a motivational tool to push you towards your goal. So I'm being cruel to be kind comparing you to Jeff.

I've seen pics of you before and you're a decent looking lad, its just that particular pic does you no favours. If its any consolation I look like Dietmar Hamann :(

Jeff Winter :cuppa:

:(

You know what bit of self awareness here, I can give it in spade loads but when someone takes the piss out of me I'm setting new world records for dummy spitting.

Anyway CT please put a chart up or something to deflect this Jeff Winter crack from peoples memories.

I reckon you knew you'd get a bit of grief off here, posting that pic. You can use the abuse as a motivational tool to push you towards your goal. So I'm being cruel to be kind comparing you to Jeff.

I've seen pics of you before and you're a decent looking lad, its just that particular pic does you no favours. If its any consolation I look like Dietmar Hamann :(

Have you the twitch and horrendous accent?