How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Fucking class the last few pages of this thread, mind. <_<

Stevie man, what the fuck's going on with them shreddies?

WoooOOO, check out Kelvin Klein being all critical... :icon_lol:

Mwah :)

Cheeky bint. :)

Seriously though, I've never seen a man in a puffball skirt before.

I know I know but it is appropriate there. I've been on here since 2006, I've probably abused or took the piss out of people 30 or 40 times during that period, so I deserve the piss taking <_< but the policy should be topless photo or pipe down, that includes any ladies taking the piss. :icon_lol:

I know I know but it is appropriate there. I've been on here since 2006, I've probably abused or took the piss out of people 30 or 40 times during that period, so I deserve the piss taking <_< but the policy should be topless photo or pipe down, that includes any ladies taking the piss. :icon_lol:

Been at the gym for a while now stevie so I'm 11 stone 6 of solid Geordie engineering. Think marky mark when modeling for calvin klein and thats me, just need to add some definition to my six pack.

Vor sprung derk We Aye

I know I know but it is appropriate there. I've been on here since 2006, I've probably abused or took the piss out of people 30 or 40 times during that period, so I deserve the piss taking :icon_lol: but the policy should be topless photo or pipe down, that includes any ladies taking the piss. :)

Been at the gym for a while now stevie so I'm 11 stone 6 of solid Geordie engineering. Think marky mark when modeling for calvin klein and thats me, just need to add some definition to my six pack.

Vor sprung derk We Aye

<_<

11 6 right at the lower end of being a middle weight, 6 more pounds and you'd be in Eubank and Benn's bracket.

Marky Mark looks like Joey Barton. Funny enough I watched a film with him in just last neet, "The Other Guys", cheesy as fuck, but not the worst film I've ever seen. I still donno how his partner got all them fit birds, fair enough he was a pimp in Uni, but so fuck.

I know I know but it is appropriate there. I've been on here since 2006, I've probably abused or took the piss out of people 30 or 40 times during that period, so I deserve the piss taking :) but the policy should be topless photo or pipe down, that includes any ladies taking the piss. :)

Vor sprung derk We Aye

<_<

11 6 right at the lower end of being a middle weight, 6 more pounds and you'd be in Eubank and Benn's bracket.

Marky Mark looks like Joey Barton. Funny enough I watched a film with him in just last neet, "The Other Guys", cheesy as fuck, but not the worst film I've ever seen. I still donno how his partner got all them fit birds, fair enough he was a pimp in Uni, but so fuck.

Probably end up about 11- 8, basically packing the power but with the speed to compliment it :icon_lol:

Half a minute or so of suspense-building obviously then my big entrance when it kicks in.

Edited by AshleysSkidMark

In fact mine would be this. With a voice over from Jason Statham, "a Stevie reaction is quite a faakin fing"

Imagine having this on when it kicks in at the MEN, 25,000 there, you'd be fuckin buzzin.

Edited by McFaul

Half a minute or so of suspense-building obviously then my big entrance when it kicks in.

You'd have to be black to pull this one off tbh.

Bit arse-kissy towards the locals ain't it Stevie?

<_< The Younaatid fans might not think so, and I could hardly have Big River on or House of the Rising Sun, they just wouldn't go. We're a pretty pish music town.

Edited by McFaul