How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Mentioned this before, but I can't wear Levi's because my crotch is too big - FACT. Always thought they were made for girls.

I've found that, you can more or less see the veins in my balls in a pair of levis so I keep them for Powerhouse nights only

Stevie and Stevies future self in the same picture. Scary!

:lol: Cheeky caant. Tell you what is scary, he's only 8 years older than me, and scarier still for Alex, Gemmill and Catmag, he's only 4 years older than them. He's got nee features. Other than them geps.

He looks 50s tbf like :icon_lol:

If yee look as young as me at 33 yel be deein areet. By putting that pic up like I realise am fair game for abuse :lol: nee one else would be daft enough to put a topless pic up.

If yee look as young as me at 33 yel be deein areet. By putting that pic up like I realise am fair game for abuse :lol: nee one else would be daft enough to put a topless pic up.

I meant Wyn looks 50s man not you :icon_lol:

I meant Wyn looks 50s man not you :icon_lol:

Obviously :rolleyes: I always put question marks against people who have never shown a pic of themself on here like. Biggest shock was that Ant looked like Russell Brand.

If yee look as young as me at 33 yel be deein areet. By putting that pic up like I realise am fair game for abuse :icon_lol: nee one else would be daft enough to put a topless pic up.

I meant Wyn looks 50s man not you ;)

Obviously :) I always put question marks against people who have never shown a pic of themself on here like. Biggest shock was that Ant looked like Russell Brand.

Link?

Thought there was more choice tbh

Having had a look after posting last night, there's donations to man u, chelsea, arsenal, and liverpool. Some pro and anti hunting lobbies. And each of the main 3 political parties

The US options include pro-life/pro-choice and anti-gun/NRA

Beyond that you can straight out nominate someone to receive money. Might be worth looking up Lambias's details and stick £50 his way each time you don't lose weight. If that doesn't motivate you....

If you can't find a volunteer, could have a go at this.

http://www.stickk.com/tour.php

It sounds interesting, basically you set a goal and, if you fail to make that goal, a punishment. For you, failing to lose a certain amount of weight a week could result in a £20 donation to something Liverpool related

CT's 14st 0.5 lb already isn't he?

Is he? Fuck it then? Are there any other fat bastards I can have a motivational bet with then?

That Paul Wyn could lose a few pounds. Everyone else treats their bodies as temples. I treat mine like a shed but i bought two pairs of slacks after work tonight and am a confirmed 31.

Try Renton.

Renton would be a good one actually similar build and age, but am not sure if he'd be up for it. I'll do owt for a bet, and it would give me added motivation.

:icon_lol: Like what?

I prefer it

NNN - you're quoting all upside down ;)

It people are following the conversation they don't have to read/scroll through all the quoted bumpf everytime :icon_lol:

But if you're randomly opening the thread then it doesn't make sense :icon_lol:

No matter - to each their own..

Its all about catering to the supafans and not the jonny-come-latelies

:)

I prefer it

NNN - you're quoting all upside down ;)

It people are following the conversation they don't have to read/scroll through all the quoted bumpf everytime :icon_lol:

But if you're randomly opening the thread then it doesn't make sense :icon_lol:

No matter - to each their own..