How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

If you can't find a volunteer, could have a go at this.

http://www.stickk.com/tour.php

It sounds interesting, basically you set a goal and, if you fail to make that goal, a punishment. For you, failing to lose a certain amount of weight a week could result in a £20 donation to something Liverpool related

CT's 14st 0.5 lb already isn't he?

Is he? Fuck it then? Are there any other fat bastards I can have a motivational bet with then?

That Paul Wyn could lose a few pounds. Everyone else treats their bodies as temples. I treat mine like a shed but i bought two pairs of slacks after work tonight and am a confirmed 31.

Try Renton.

Renton would be a good one actually similar build and age, but am not sure if he'd be up for it. I'll do owt for a bet, and it would give me added motivation.

:lol: Like what?

Went down to London 15st4lb I've come back to Newcastle 15st8. Oh dear. Drinking nearly every night and it was largely free so what's a bloke supposed to do.

As you can see am at least 20lbs from relieving myself of my self labelled fat bastard tag. Next time I put a pic up it'll be with a 6 pack, and not from Singh's neither.

2e2h2fa.jpg

surely a stokoe photoshop potential in this snap :lol:

Don't go giving people ideas ffs.

Oi, CT. Isn't today weighing in day?

What's the excuse this week? :icon_lol:

Another one and a half off bringing the 4 week total to ten and a half off. Think this time next week it will be a stone!

Not bad considering this weeks discovery of home made pizzas.

You need to take a photo snap of your weight form like I did from the weigh house :icon_lol: I believe you though. Friendly bet, who gets to 14st with verification quicker, me or you? I've got more to lose 22lbs even.

13st 11 as of today. :rolleyes:

006an.jpg

Well done. How much more to go?

Would like to at least get down to 12-7 then have a review meeting with myself. Probably more a case of firming bits up then. :rolleyes:

Went down to London 15st4lb I've come back to Newcastle 15st8. Oh dear. Drinking nearly every night and it was largely free so what's a bloke supposed to do.

As you can see am at least 20lbs from relieving myself of my self labelled fat bastard tag. Next time I put a pic up it'll be with a 6 pack, and not from Singh's neither.

2e2h2fa.jpg

Seconded btw. :icon_lol:

Come on at your service, bobby etc. Get the fucker cut out. That hand grip is crying out for all sorts to be put in it.

(Better us Stevie than RTG get their first)

2e2h2fa.jpg

Seconded btw. :icon_lol:

Come on at your service, bobby etc. Get the fucker cut out. That hand grip is crying out for all sorts to be put in it.

(Better us Stevie than RTG get their first)

I'm not about till later but by Christ I think y might be right Chrimbo. . .

Laughin at it getting quoted and the pic repeated :icon_lol:

I'm a little teapot... :lol: NJS also put me in mind of David Copperfield. Not the magician. Or the novel.

Edited by alex

Is he? Fuck it then? Are there any other fat bastards I can have a motivational bet with then?

That Paul Wyn could lose a few pounds. Everyone else treats their bodies as temples. I treat mine like a shed but i bought two pairs of slacks after work tonight and am a confirmed 31.

Try Renton.

Renton would be a good one actually similar build and age, but am not sure if he'd be up for it. I'll do owt for a bet, and it would give me added motivation.

:lol:

First of all Chez is a cheeky cunt.

Second I am a fair bit older than you, a fair bit shorter, and a fair bit less heavy.

I'm currently hovering pretty much around the 14 stone mark but I'm bound to go down a bit in spring as I don't really exercise much in winter. Can't say I'm particularly arsed about losing weight though in any case, as long as I don't put any on I'm OK. My jeans are all 34 inch but are too big and I need to get a new hole cut in my belt as things stand. Finding this board's obsession with weight a bit odd tbh, it's been like Loose Women on this place recently.

As mine are, tight though the cunts, so you're 5ft10 - 14st, am 6ft2 15 6 as of this morning, I think that's a fair comparison. I thought you were 31???

Well what age are you like Renton?

Try Renton.

First of all Chez is a cheeky cunt.

Second I am a fair bit older than you, a fair bit shorter, and a fair bit less heavy.

I'm currently hovering pretty much around the 14 stone mark but I'm bound to go down a bit in spring as I don't really exercise much in winter. Can't say I'm particularly arsed about losing weight though in any case, as long as I don't put any on I'm OK. My jeans are all 34 inch but are too big and I need to get a new hole cut in my belt as things stand. Finding this board's obsession with weight a bit odd tbh, it's been like Loose Women on this place recently.

As mine are, tight though the cunts, so you're 5ft10 - 14st, am 6ft2 15 6 as of this morning, I think that's a fair comparison. I thought you were 31???

Well what age are you like Renton?

:icon_lol: Why do you want to know? Somewhere between Gemmill and CT should give you an idea, I've got nearly a decade on you. I'm almost 6 foot as well btw, not 5'10''.

As I say I'm more or less happy weight wise, I'm not entering a gay slimming competition with anyone.

Stevie how in fuck are you getting into 34 inch jeans at 15.5 stone? Are you getting the top button done?

I manage. 34 is tight, 36 is slack. If I was 5ft8 I could understand your reasoning. There are professional footballers heavier than that. Steve Ogrizovich was 16 and a half.

Edited by McFaul

I've got some jeans that are 34 inch waist that are massive on me round the waist, i.e. more like 36 inch +. I assume it's to make people feel better about their waistline. Not saying that's the case with Stevie's, I hasten to add :lol:

I've got some jeans that are 34 inch waist that are massive on me round the waist, i.e. more like 36 inch +. I assume it's to make people feel better about their waistline. Not saying that's the case with Stevie's, I hasten to add :lol:

Mine are mainly Diesels and I'm sure that's the case. I can actually get them on without undoing the buttons. It's odd because other Diesel stuff is tight as fuck.

Also suit trousers are much tighter.

I've got some jeans that are 34 inch waist that are massive on me round the waist, i.e. more like 36 inch +. I assume it's to make people feel better about their waistline. Not saying that's the case with Stevie's, I hasten to add :icon_lol:

Mine are mainly Diesels and I'm sure that's the case. I can actually get them on without undoing the buttons. It's odd because other Diesel stuff is tight as fuck.

:lol: I'm not getting into a slimming competition, but I'll happily tell everyone that I can slide in and out of my jeans like a hot queer through butter.

I've got some jeans that are 34 inch waist that are massive on me round the waist, i.e. more like 36 inch +. I assume it's to make people feel better about their waistline. Not saying that's the case with Stevie's, I hasten to add :icon_lol:

:lol: I'm not getting into a slimming competition, but I'll happily tell everyone that I can slide in and out of my jeans like a hot queer through butter.

:icon_lol:

OK beefcake.

Haha. I find Levi's are for umpa lumpa's size wise. I feel comfortable in 36 Levi's at the minute but 34 in other stuff. I feel for these fatties who are 38 or over though because you go to a clothes shop and most of the good stuff stops at 34, and loads for blokes 30inch waste 32 leg, probably be even worse for women. I'd be embarrassed. Me mate said to me recently "I'm 34 and I'm a THIRTY TWO INCH WAIST YE NAA", I was like d ye wanna medal like?

The thing is with me, ye see people sayin haha you're over 15st, but honestly the way I'm built I'd look like an even bigger cunt if I was 13st.

Edited by McFaul

Haha. I find Levi's are for umpa lumpa's size wise. I feel comfortable in 36 Levi's at the minute. I feel for these fatties who are 38 or over though because you go to a clothes shop and most of the good stuff stops at 34, and loads for blokes 30inch waste 32 leg, probably be even worse for women. I'd be embarrassed. Me mate said to me recently "I'm 34 and I'm a THIRTY TWO INCH WAIST YE NAA", I was like d ye wanna medal like?

Sort of the opposite of this lass I used to work with who was heavier than her age we reckoned (mid-20s).

Mentioned this before, but I can't wear Levi's because my crotch is too big - FACT. Always thought they were made for girls.

501s are proper budgie smugglers like. Never had a pair of Levi's for years. Can you still buy Moscow for a pair?

Mentioned this before, but I can't wear Levi's because my crotch is too big - FACT. Always thought they were made for girls.

You should change your screen name to Holmes.

Edited by McFaul