How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

did you have to pay extra for a happy ending?

I was worried i'd get a lob on but sport massages are generally brutal so I was just more concerned about screaming rather than pitching the tent.

Edited by Holden McGroin

did you have to pay extra for a happy ending?

I was worried i'd get a lob on but sport massages are generally brutal so I was just more concerned about screaming rather than pitching the tent.

I've always had that fear aswell, until I realised how much they hurt. :lol:

x2 for a trainer.

I got one after a bad injury and she actually taught me how to use the gym properly.

It helped that she was absolutely stunning as well. I used to go around her house for sports massages as well. :lol:

x3, if you like a healthy amount of abuse anyway.

another 2 off making the Boldon Adonis a shrinking 13-12.

How's your stool looking today? :D

Stool free so far :D

Get on the pot. You're guaranteed to lose weight :lol:

Stool free so far :lol:

*Head out of toilet window, beaming away, singing at the top of his voice*

"Stool free..free as the wind blows.."

Stool free so far :lol:

He'll soil his taxi in a minute, you wait and see. Radical changes in lifestyle catch the unwary by surprise. Pity his poor passengers, I hope his windows work when he unexpectedly purges

Stool free so far :D

:lol::D

Why not get your self a bike, a real one? Spend the 45 minutes cycling around the park and further afield.

Went for the first ride today and all was going well until I got about 1/2 mile from home (at the bottom of an incline) and decided to play with the gears, (3 settings on one grip and 6 settings on the other, giving a choice of about 18 gears).

Ended up getting into this gear that had my legs flying round like Billy Whizz and the bike only just moving. :lol: Various people were walking towards me and I didnt want to risk knocking it into a really heavy gear, so continued to pedal home like some sort of knacker on speed. :D

Why not get your self a bike, a real one? Spend the 45 minutes cycling around the park and further afield.

Went for the first ride today and all was going well until I got about 1/2 mile from home (at the bottom of an incline) and decided to play with the gears, (3 settings on one grip and 6 settings on the other, giving a choice of about 18 gears).

Ended up getting into this gear that had my legs flying round like Billy Whizz and the bike only just moving. :lol: Various people were walking towards me and I didnt want to risk knocking it into a really heavy gear, so continued to pedal home like some sort of knacker on speed. :D

Well unless you're off road you should never need to change the front gear of 3 to anything less than the biggest ring.

Well unless you're off road you should never need to change the front gear of 3 to anything less than the biggest ring.

Not really sure what that means, especially considering my last bike was a grifter!!!

Eg, should it be 1 on the left and 1 on the right

or 2 on the left etc

edit : Not saying I wont work it out on my own, but if theres a set setting as you suggest then Im all ears.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Not really sure what that means, especially considering my last bike was a grifter!!!

or 2 on the left etc

edit : Not saying I wont work it out on my own, but if theres a set setting as you suggest then Im all ears.

3 on the left and only rarely 1 or 2 on the right - just use 3-6 (Unless your're going over the hill from West Boldon to Mackem land).

or 2 on the left etc

3 on the left and only rarely 1 or 2 on the right - just use 3-6 (Unless your're going over the hill from West Boldon to Mackem land).

I'll give that a try.

Cardamom Chicken Curry

serves 2-3

Pour 5tbs of olive oil into a large, wide pan over high heat.

When hot add 2 thumb-sized sticks of cinnamon and 8 cardamom pods

10 seconds later add 2 diced chicken breasts

Once the chicken has started to cook stir in 2 chopped cloves of garlic

Add 2 tbs ground coriander, 1 tbs ground cumin, 1/4teaspoon tumeric and 1/2teaspoon of cayenne pepper

Now add 2 medium sized tomatoes(chopped)

Once the tomatoes begin to soften, pour 1 litre of chicken stock into the pan

Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and bring to the boil.

Cover and cook over a medium heat for 15minutes

Remove the cover and turn the heat to high, stirring occasionally until it has thickened.

The cayenne pepper gives it the heat, so if you like spicey food add a bit more. It's suitable for kids if you leave out the cayenne.

It's absolutely packed with flavour, takes very little time to make too. It'd go great with your onion bhaji's, I'm not sure what else you could serve it with if you were trying to avoid white rice. The first time I made it, I reduced it down too much, so added a bit more stock and a small amount extra of the spices. All of the ingredients are available in Tesco's(they have a good range of spices).

Giving this a bash today......

Good man. What are you having it with?

I,ll probably have my onion Bhaji starter and then just have the curry with a nan bread. Our lass will probably want rice.

With regard to the cayenne pepper, how hot will that half a teaspoon make it? Im not keen on hot curries. dont mind a tad of spice so dont want to leave it out if its not too bad.

Good man. What are you having it with?

I,ll probably have my onion Bhaji starter and then just have the curry with a nan bread. Our lass will probably want rice.

With regard to the cayenne pepper, how hot will that half a teaspoon make it? Im not keen on hot curries. dont mind a tad of spice so dont want to leave it out if its not too bad.

Not very hot at all. I made it with about 1/4tsp and gave it to my 2year old.

Put a bit less in initially and taste it a few minutes later once it's had time to get right through the dish. Add a bit more later if you like.

As I said, it's full of flavour so it can do without that heat if you aren't a fan.

Just had a gorgeous long walk around the local meadow which was covered in frost. Lovely cold fresh air in the lungs.

Then did 20 minutes on the treadmill while watching A Knight to Remember. First 5 minutes had very watery eyes.

Now he's resorted to crying to shed pounds for this weigh-in. Fuck me!

Water retention?