How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Just a thought CT- when you're grafting, get out of your car as much as possible.

E.G. On supermarket jobs get out and load all the bags yourself, when you drop off, take their bags to the door.

When you pull up at an address, get out and ring the bell.

Just little things, but over a shift x 5 shifts a week, it all helps.

Plus it'll relieve the pressure on your bum grapes.

The company lost the supermarket contract :D

Just a thought CT- when you're grafting, get out of your car as much as possible.

E.G. On supermarket jobs get out and load all the bags yourself, when you drop off, take their bags to the door.

Actually that's a quality suggestion. It'll make you healthier and you'll provide a better service, which is always good for the self-esteem (one positive begets another)

You'll be running Boldon's first rickshaw franchise before you know it.

Now theres an idea..... :D

Go to the company that has it then.

Is it Dean or another local one?

Go to the company that has it then.

Is it Dean or another local one?

Dial a cab.

I went, I saw, I came back.....

The company I work for is an open office which basically means there are no shifts. If you want to work, you walk to your car and turn the little machine on, if you want to cease work, you turn it off.

Want a lie in, have one, want a day off, have it.

Want to not work mon - fri bur put the hours in the weekend, do it.

Want to take the weekend off and type shit on the internet........

It would be very hard to go back to shifts and somebody telling you what to do and when to do it.

Fair enough, I only worked open offices too.

Still, my point stands- get out and on your feet whenever you can.

If you're knocking doors at night, I'd always knock then wait by the gate just to be on the safe side.

Fair enough, I only worked open offices too.

Still, my point stands- get out and on your feet whenever you can.

If you're knocking doors at night, I'd always knock then wait by the gate just to be on the safe side.

Reading the Gazette on Wednesday and there was a story about three lithuanians ?? who were being sent to Newcastle crown court to stand trial for Robbery. Happened to be the same three lithuanians I picked up off the rank 3.00am the previous Saturday and drove all over the shop. (Got a tip as well). :D

You wan' go Cweadon Viwwage? I take you Cweadon Viwwage. FYYY DOLLA!

How did your mile race go?

Well. He won't be recording his time until tonight, cos he runs outside. We've agreed to abide by the results of the Nike + runtracker thing.

So according to the treadmill I took 7mins 24s. According to Nike + I took 8mins 18s. I would assume the treadmill is right, but rules is rules!

Well. He won't be recording his time until tonight, cos he runs outside. We've agreed to abide by the results of the Nike + runtracker thing.

So according to the treadmill I took 7mins 24s. According to Nike + I took 8mins 18s. I would assume the treadmill is right, but rules is rules!

The challenge is on til the end of the month, so I've got plenty time to improve. I'm wasting my time though, this kid is a whippet.

The challenge is on til the end of the month, so I've got plenty time to improve. I'm wasting my time though, this kid is a whippet.

Started to read that sentence and thought you were going to suggest I enter. :D three seconds of terror and cold sweats. :icon_lol:

Just had a google and the world record is 3 mins 43 ffs :D

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/average-tim...run-a-mile.html

Just had a google and the world record is 3 mins 43 ffs :D

We were talking about that today. That's an average speed of over 15mph! It's insane that someone runs that fast for that long!

It's basically a sprint!

Just had a google and the world record is 3 mins 43 ffs :icon_lol:

We were talking about that today. That's an average speed of over 15mph! It's insane that someone runs that fast for that long!

It's basically a sprint!

Might stick 15mph on the treadmill at tonight session :D and see what it looks like. :)

just did 3 supersets of box jumps, step ups with dumbells, bent over row, lat pull down, single arm bench and plank crunches followed by 20 minutes of boxing with my trainer. spent

It probably doesn't go that high. :icon_lol:

You right, it stops at 10mph.

That bloke must look like Billy Whizz as he goes past. :)

I love watching live athletics, go to the Crystal Palace meet every summer and try to get to the odd international event too. Was sat at the end of the home straight when Usain Bolt broke the world record in Berlin. :D There's nothing quite like watching the middle-distance events though, as Gemmill says the likes of Kipketer took the 800m into sprint territory and the 1500m is going that way too. Even at the level of Gebreselassie in the 10000m, it looks so effortless until you do the maths and realise you couldn't do more than a few hundred metres on the treadmill at the pace he's keeping up for the best part of half an hour. :D

just did 3 supersets of box jumps, step ups with dumbells, bent over row, lat pull down, single arm bench and plank crunches followed by 20 minutes of boxing with my trainer. spent

And your not a 10 :D

if i was a ten, i wouldn't have had two glasses of red with dinner and 6 squares of green and blacks for dessert last night.