How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

When you doing that Chez?

First week of July.

Its starting in the city centre this year, 12 hours to get out to Sandhamm on the edge of the archipelago and then about 350 miles to Gotland and back again.

I take it you're a sailor then?

no innuendo meant :D

Used to be, my brother was 6-metre (classic class) world champion in 2007. An honour he won for Sweden. He's ok at it i suppose.

We had a canny night out just after that.

I scanned some healthy recipes for you too, you forgetful prick. :icon_lol:

Have them all saved ready to try. Being a busy week and our lass has made a massive pan of vegetable broth which I had last night as it happens while the rest of the family had an indian takeaway :D

Also making Alexs pasta, with various add ons a few times a week so it literally is just finding the time.

When you doing that Chez?

First week of July.

Its starting in the city centre this year, 12 hours to get out to Sandhamm on the edge of the archipelago and then about 350 miles to Gotland and back again.

I take it you're a sailor then?

no innuendo meant :D

Used to be, my brother was 6-metre (classic class) world champion in 2007. An honour he won for Sweden. He's ok at it i suppose.

We had a canny night out just after that.

Toontastic summer piss-up?

And this

What Does an Ideal Bowel Movement Look Like?

An ideal bowel movement is medium brown, the color of plain cardboard. It leaves the body easily with no straining or discomfort. It should have the consistency of toothpaste, and be approximately 4 to 8 inches long. Stool should enter the water smoothly and slowly fall once it reaches the water. There should be little gas or odor.

http://findmeacure.com/2009/04/26/the-poop/

chart-stool.jpg

Just about to have one....Pictures and report, coming soon :D

Argh my eyes. :D

Not being facetious at all CT, but you should try and persuade your family to join in on the healthy eating to some extent rather than having to sit there sipping gruel while they pig out. There's no better motivation than the motivation that comes from the people around you.

Not being facetious at all CT, but you should try and persuade your family to join in on the healthy eating to some extent rather than having to sit there sipping gruel while they pig out. There's no better motivation than the motivation that comes from the people around you.

I get the feeling he actually enjoys being smug about what they're eating.

I have been using the Bristol Stool Chart for years btw, I'm generally a type 4 paper saver.

I have been using the Bristol Stool Chart for years btw, I'm generally a type 4 paper saver.

You use this

You use this

OK, I'm at work and do not want to see that link!

It basically means you wipe but there is no trace of it. Sign of a healthy digestive system. A ghost poo is a paper saver that disappears around the U bend before you even see it, so there is no evidence that you actually had it, apart from a sensation of lightness perhaps.

:D

It's perfectly safe, YouTube

I shit thee not.

A paper saver is a bit of a misnomer really, as it always takes me 3 sheets at least before I'll believe it is , in fact, a perfect motion.

Easier said than done mate and I have had many attempts over 20 odd years of marriage. The main reason I went to WW was to accompany someone else who needed it more than me, however the key to a reasonably successful family change is controlling the food coming into the house and the meals themselves, hence why Im trying not only to eat healthy, but find alternatives healthier versions of the food we all love such as curries etc.

The house needed ridding of "naughty food" and replaced with more fruit etc than crisps. Common sense stuff I know, but not easy when you have a house full of adults.

The wife already agrees my baked onion Bhajis were a world better than the takeaways deep fried version, so now its just a case of finding a really good curry as well.

You use this

OK, I'm at work and do not want to see that link!

It basically means you wipe but there is no trace of it. Sign of a healthy digestive system. A ghost poo is a paper saver that disappears around the U bend before you even see it, so there is no evidence that you actually had it, apart from a sensation of lightness perhaps.

Last couple of weeks havent been fantastic but i was literally doing them everyday for about a month recently.

One of lifes treasured moments when there is nothing to wipe clean. :icon_lol:

Just a thought CT- when you're grafting, get out of your car as much as possible.

E.G. On supermarket jobs get out and load all the bags yourself, when you drop off, take their bags to the door.

When you pull up at an address, get out and ring the bell.

Just little things, but over a shift x 5 shifts a week, it all helps.

Plus it'll relieve the pressure on your bum grapes.

Just a thought CT- when you're grafting, get out of your car as much as possible.

E.G. On supermarket jobs get out and load all the bags yourself, when you drop off, take their bags to the door.

Actually that's a quality suggestion. It'll make you healthier and you'll provide a better service, which is always good for the self-esteem (one positive begets another)

You'll be running Boldon's first rickshaw franchise before you know it.

Keep the job , shed the pounds - the solution

Actually that's a quality suggestion. It'll make you healthier and you'll provide a better service, which is always good for the self-esteem (one positive begets another)

You'll be running Boldon's first rickshaw franchise before you know it.

Wahey!!

Seriously though, when I was on the taxis, I was out the car at every opportunity.

And yes, you feel good helping old dears, even better with the Yummy Mummies, and the tips are better.

Edited by Monkeys Fist