How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I've started using the assisted chin up machine. Fuck me, that thing ruins you. :( I was in bits for a good 5 days after my first go on it.

I'm blaming my shit performance on being tall/long limbed.

A ladder? :(

Btw, not forgotten about the wagamama recipes Gemmill.

I will get em scanned, honest.

So wondered what on earth a Wagamamma was, google, and guess your on about the restaurant in Eldon Square.

Looking at the menu it looks quite tempting. Whats it like?

So wondered what on earth a Wagamamma was, google, and guess your on about the restaurant in Eldon Square.

Tempting :(

It's Japanese, mainly noodles. I'll send you the recipes too.

Next time you're in town, and peckish, give it a whirl. Go for the Chicken Ramen

Tempting :(

It's Japanese, mainly noodles. I'll send you the recipes too.

Next time you're in town, and peckish, give it a whirl. Go for the Chicken Ramen

Muchos

No bother, Fist. Went on Saturday as it happens. Had the chicken katsu curry and was disappointed.

*strikes chicken katsu from the scan list*

Nah leave it on please! :(

I'd like to be able to make it, just with all the options on the menu it was the wrong one to go for.

Essentially tasty but very expensive fast food served in a canteen. If you are in a group the food does not come at the same time which is my biggest gripe.

Probably good for you calorie wise but lethal in terms of salt. Beef teriyaki is nice.

Just googled chicken Ramen and found this at Jamies gaf

http://www.jamieoliver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=59762

Whoa, that's way complicated in comparison.

I made a chilli chicken ramen yesterday for lunch.

Took me about 10 minutes.

1grilled chicken breast ( I marinate it in teriyaki sauce, shop bought)

1-2 spring onions

Handful of baby spinach

Chicken stock

Ramen noodles

Dried chilli.

1.Grill the chicken breast

2.Put the noodles into a pan of boiling water, cook for 3-4 minutes. When done, drain and put them in cold water.

3.Whilst they're boiling , slice the chicken breast, slice the spring onion as finely as you can, and tear up the spinach. Slice the chilli as finely as poss.

4. Warm the stock, (I like to mix a bit of Miso paste onto mine too)

5. Put the drained noodles in a deep bowl , scatter the chicken over, pour over the stock, then how the chilli and veg ingredients in.

Leave it to stand for a minute or two, then neck.

All the "special" ingredients are readily available in supermarkets.

264-teriyaki-marinade.gif

27.jpg

361476b.jpg

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Essentially tasty but very expensive fast food served in a canteen. If you are in a group the food does not come at the same time which is my biggest gripe.

Probably good for you calorie wise but lethal in terms of salt. Beef teriyaki is nice.

Aye, it's well dear for what it is imo. Trendy though :(

Just googled chicken Ramen and found this at Jamies gaf

http://www.jamieoliver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=59762

Whoa, that's way complicated in comparison.

I made a chilli chicken ramen yesterday for lunch.

Took me about 10 minutes.

1grilled chicken breast ( I marinate it in teriyaki sauce, shop bought)

1-2 spring onions

Handful of baby spinach

Chicken stock

Ramen noodles

Dried chilli.

1.Grill the chicken breast

2.Put the noodles into a pan of boiling water, cook for 3-4 minutes. When done, drain and put them in cold water.

3.Whilst they're boiling , slice the chicken breast, slice the spring onion as finely as you can, and tear up the spinach. Slice the chilli as finely as poss.

4. Warm the stock, (I like to mix a bit of Miso paste onto mine too)

5. Put the drained noodles in a deep bowl , scatter the chicken over, pour over the stock, then how the chilli and veg ingredients in.

Leave it to stand for a minute or two, then neck.

All the "special" ingredients are readily available in supermarkets.

264-teriyaki-marinade.gif

27.jpg

361476b.jpg

Who needs Jamies 30 minute meals when we've got Monkeys 10 minute meals. (Probably not farty clarty enough for Gemmil. Be done by the time he gets his chefs whites on) :(

Aye, it's well dear for what it is imo. Trendy though :(

What else matters?

"Who needs Jamies 30 minute meals when we've got Monkeys 10 minute meals. (Probably not farty clarty enough for Gemmil. Be done by the time he gets his chefs whites on)"

I believe this is a process known as "getting your 30 minute head on" . Part of the limbering up instructions include the placing of a damp cloth under your chopping board (so it doesn't slip) , getting the rings on, application of a bit hair product, the donning of 'man sandles' and such

Really looking forward to the gym tonight. It's been getting a little quieter the last week or so, must be a few failed resolutions already.

I've noticed that. I think people have taken the week off at half term and won't end up coming back.

Really looking forward to the gym tonight. It's been getting a little quieter the last week or so, must be a few failed resolutions already.

I've noticed that. I think people have taken the week off at half term and won't end up coming back.

It's pleasing when it starts to die down. No point in me ever achieving my goal of being an absolute animal of a man if everybody is going to be the same, society needs it's fat/pathetically skinny folk so people can draw comparison :(

Gemmill, wait until you're on to unassisted wide gripped pull ups. one of the best excercises going. good work for trying them out. the key to going unassisted is to decrease the resistance and up the reps each week. after about 2-3 months you should have built up enough strength to go unassisted. then the challenge is to take at least 5 seconds in the eccentric phase. killer excercise and one that will lead to massive gains.

Gemmill, wait until you're on to unassisted wide gripped pull ups. one of the best excercises going. good work for trying them out. the key to going unassisted is to decrease the resistance and up the reps each week. after about 2-3 months you should have built up enough strength to go unassisted. then the challenge is to take at least 5 seconds in the eccentric phase. killer excercise and one that will lead to massive gains.

What's the eccentric bit mean? I'm just doing 4 sets of naturally decreasing reps - I.e. as many as I can. When you say decrease the resistance, do you mean decrease the assistance (so make it heavier)? And try to do more each weak at a heavier weight?

What's the eccentric bit mean? I'm just doing 4 sets of naturally decreasing reps - I.e. as many as I can. When you say decrease the resistance, do you mean decrease the assistance (so make it heavier)? And try to do more each weak at a heavier weight?

The negative phase, i.e. when you're lowering yourself.