How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

14 - 7 last week (middle of week) and with a half hearted attempt, down to 14 - 5 today

Derby weekend certainly fucked me up and on Monday I was back up to 14-6, however after three days of eating well Im now at 14-3.

Have also started glancing favourably in the direction of the treadmill so it should only be a matter of days before I venture back on and reallly get the weight off.

Expecting to be under 14 stone by next week.

:icon_lol: Think yourself thin :D

14 - 7 last week (middle of week) and with a half hearted attempt, down to 14 - 5 today

Derby weekend certainly fucked me up and on Monday I was back up to 14-6, however after three days of eating well Im now at 14-3.

Have also started glancing favourably in the direction of the treadmill so it should only be a matter of days before I venture back on and reallly get the weight off.

So have I got this right? It'll only be a matter of days before you start walking on a treadmill again?

Meaningless to weigh yourself evry couple of days btw, you can easily gain or lose half a stone by being dehydrated.

So have I got this right? It'll only be a matter of days before you start walking on a treadmill again?

Meaningless to weigh yourself evry couple of days btw, you can easily gain or lose half a stone by being dehydrated.

Not if you calculate it on a rolling average basis.

Its just so boring (we also need a fatty smiley)

My weight tends to fluctuate something rotten, but it won't budge from 14½ stone or thereabouts these last few months (that's 94kg right? I'm converting it so I don't get a "sign of things to come :(" from Leazes :icon_lol:). That's on a frame of 6ft1 or so, so I'm after making a change.

Had plenty on during January to serve as an excuse for doing nowt - visiting friends, away in sunny Nottingham on business etc. - but the next few weeks are pretty much empty, so I'm trying to hit the gym properly (without overdoing it) and ditching the booze for a while to see if cutting out those empty calories makes an obvious difference. Diet is generally good, so I suspect inaction and beer are to blame. And if that doesn't start making a difference, I might just surrender to the early middle-age spread. :D

Still putting on weight :lol:

everybody is trotting out the "It's just turning fat to muscle", but I don't buy it. I don't look like I've put on half a stone of muscle, I don't look like I've put on half a stone of fat, in fact I don't look any different what-so-ever. The only indication that something has changed is on the various scales I step onto.

it's fucking frustrating.

You exercising, Fishy?

If so, it is probably just turning fat to muscle(which is heavier, I'm sure you know). It'll be difficult to see any progress, especially over a short time-period.

When I had weight on me years back, the first place I lost it was my face, so it was a drastic change. take a few measurements maybe(get your head out of the gutter, you tramps)-waist, chest etc.

You exercising, Fishy?

If so, it is probably just turning fat to muscle(which is heavier, I'm sure you know). It'll be difficult to see any progress, especially over a short time-period.

When I had weight on me years back, the first place I lost it was my face, so it was a drastic change. take a few measurements maybe(get your head out of the gutter, you tramps)-waist, chest etc.

He'll need to get one of his mates to orbit him pushing one of those measuring wheel things.

You exercising, Fishy?

Yeah I'm caning the Gym. Gone from never going, to going 3-4 times a week. Generally just go for a little over an hour. Jog there, do 20 minutes on the rowing machine, 10 minutes doing free-weights and then 15 minutes on the cross trainer another 5 minutes free-weights and then walk home. First time I went after Xmas I threw up on the way home :lol:

Still putting on weight :lol:

everybody is trotting out the "It's just turning fat to muscle", but I don't buy it. I don't look like I've put on half a stone of muscle, I don't look like I've put on half a stone of fat, in fact I don't look any different what-so-ever. The only indication that something has changed is on the various scales I step onto.

it's fucking frustrating.

don't be a slave to the scales - they can be very misleading. instead get your body fat percentages checked at the gym every 6 weeks to check your progress in real terms and take photos of your gut int he mirror to help give you an idea of how your body composition is changign - it's a real motivator when you can visibly see it going. numbers on a scale don't mean shit, for the reasons already mentioned.