How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I've got legs like Roberto Carlos and big shoulders though, obviously muscle weighs more. 13st10 and that will do me. Horses for courses. Running is so much easier which is handy seeing as though I'm doing two half marathons this year. If someone had've taken a slow motion video of me a few months ago, my moobs would've looked like Pamela Anderson in the opening credits of Baywatch, but they're just not there now, it's fucking great. Does ya libido nee harm neither.

;)

Edited by Gejon

Fair play doing 70 mins on the cross trainer like. I'm normally bored/knackered after 20

Depends what settings you put it on. The severity is rated 1-25. I usually put it on 12 and do the Kilimanjaro course, which gets harder as you go on obviously.

Yeah, well done Stevie. I don't have the patience for long form cardio either like but it will definitely get results.

Couldn't agree more about improved fitness increasing your sex drive and making you look younger too.

I mentioned a mate of mine a few pages back who cut about 10% body fat on the alchemist programme - takes years off him, mainly because it took so much fat off his face.

Tomorrow when I go I've got this test, to measure my body fat, analyses every part of your body.

Gloom you're getting very aggressive in your old age!

I used to defend j69 a fair bit but I'm starting to understand why the consensus on here is that he's a bell end

Just had one of them all over body electronic tests done there. My fitness score was 79/100 which is well above average and brilliant for my age. Carrying a little bit too much muscle but not bad at all.

Apparently I have 18% body fat, and the normal range is up to 20% so that's good. This report was amazing like I'm sure other people have had it done, even calculates the water in your body and on your skin. The only thing I don't like about it is that it said my ideal weight is 86kg (as Gemmill said tbf) that's 13 and a half stone. I don't want Bob Geldof taking pity on me.

Apparently I have 18% body fat, and the normal range is up to 20% so that's good. This report was amazing like I'm sure other people have had it done, even calculates the water in your body and on your skin. The only thing I don't like about it is that it said my ideal weight is 86kg (as Gemmill said tbf) that's 13 and a half stone. I don't want Bob Geldof taking pity on me.

that might not be a bad place to be though given you've already got a lot of lean muscle. 86kg and 13-15% bodyfat could be a decent goal. i wouldn't worry too much about looking too skinny either as long as you mix up the 70 minute cardio marathons with some resistance training.

Edited by Dr Gloom

that might not be a bad place to be though given you've already got a lot of lean muscle. 86kg and 13-15% bodyfat could be a decent goal. i wouldn't worry too much about looking too skinny either as long as you mix up the 70 minute cardio marathons with some resistance training.

One thing I don't understand right, this machine measures every part of your internal organs, your muscles, your fat etc...and for my height it said I should be carrying 32-40kg of muscle. I'm carrying 44kgs of muscle, so why is that so bad? Surely someone like Lennox Lewis must be carrying 50 or 60?

One thing I don't understand right, this machine measures every part of your internal organs, your muscles, your fat etc...and for my height it said I should be carrying 32-40kg of muscle. I'm carrying 44kgs of muscle, so why is that so bad? Surely someone like Lennox Lewis must be carrying 50 or 60?

i don't expect it is bad, just probably not what they consider should fall under the 'normal' range.

carrying extra muscle is no bad. unless you end up looking like this fellow. he probably pushed it a bit too hard.

muscle_building_steroids4.jpg

Edited by Dr Gloom

Lost a bit of weight recently (not measured but I can definitely tell) by just cutting back on the drink. I do the same amount of exercise as I did then (plenty drumming, swimming), eat largely the same food (cutting out the once-a-week chippy tea though) and the difference is ridiculous. I do like a good drink but the effect it has on my weight is canny remarkable if I have a heavy couple of weeks. Stevie's right when he says it gets your self-esteem up a bit when you don't feel like you're walking round looking like a cannonball in clothes.

agreed. cutting booze (beer in particular) makes a massive difference. i'm having a dry period in the run up to a stag weekend in a couple of weeks and am feeling leaner than i have for ages - no doubt to be replaced by feeling like a bloater after 72 hours of beer and junk food in hamburg.