How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I wouldn't concentrate too hard or become too obsessed with the weight issue. I think as long as you're feeling fitter and healthier then that's the measure. I think some people (not all) become far too obsessed with it being all about the weight. When I lost weight/got fitter I never weighed myself. It was much nicer to concentrate on the other stuff, trousers getting looser, feeling good after exercise rather than a bag of shite etc etc. I eventually weighed myself when I realised that the weight I'd hit was going to be my 'natural' weight based on what I was doing..like what was said before..it's not about being ripped to Olympic athlete standard..with work etc it's not going to happen.

couldn't agree more. being a slave to the scales is a false economy. you can lose weight but retain fat - not a good look.

body fat percentage is a far better measurement of fitness.

and you don't have to go to a gym to gauge it. looking in the mirror and checking your waistline/trousers feeling looser are the signs to look for.

I was actually going to post more or less what SLP posted until I remembered me and a few other people already have done in this thread on several occasions :lol:

Exactly mate, and finding out you've lost weight will also give you a boost I imagine. I think what I'm trying to say is, if you have a week where you put weight on, don't get dishearted by it..as long as you're feeling fitter and healthy. It's probably muscle being put on anyway.. ;)

Edited by sweetleftpeg

It's almost like CT has taken his penis out, climbed up a ladder in front of me, and is waggling it about in my face, such is the insulting nature of his posts here.

"ooh hey guys, I really want to lose weight, any advice? I've joined slimming world and everything."

So people take the time to type out measured and sensible advice that is easy to follow, with regard to losing weight. Several people do this, telling CT to cut out the junk food etc, and then he replies with something like this:

"ooh hey guys, thanks for the advice, that sounds really good. Well, I'll be on the scales at slimming world soon, here's a pic of my breakfast."

kebab.png

20051022preworkout_kebab.jpg

"Brunch in half an hour"

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Harsh but :lol:

Seriously though, all of those meals from this week are pretty healthy, sensible portion size, accompanied by lots of vegetables and made from scratch so no shop made added nasties. :)

Add to that no takeaways or alcohol :halo:

Edited by Christmas Tree

Seriously though, all of those meals from this week are pretty healthy, sensible portion size, accompanied by lots of vegetables and made from scratch so no shop made added nasties. :)

Don't stay off the drink man, CT. Just keep the portion sizes down:

http://en.wikipedia..../French_paradox

;)

Don't stay off the drink man, CT. Just keep the portion sizes down:

http://en.wikipedia..../French_paradox

;)

Love a nice Faustino but always gives me terrible heartburn. If there was a way to drink that and not get heartburn I would be very happy.

Are you starving yourself today, CT? Tell the truth.

:lol:

No, 4 x plums and 1 banana during the morning "graze" style.

Going to make some sort of sticky pork for lunch.

More grazing on stuff this afternoon and then tea after weigh in. (which is fair enough)

It's lunchtime and you've had 4 plums and a banana, but you're not starving yourself? :lol: Fuck off man!

Thats not a bad breakfast. Just had the sticky pork for lunch.

Being cooking for show and tell all day. 1 chicken curry, 6 onion Bhajis, 1 raita dip and a portion of sticky pork on cocktail sticks.

Like Jamies gaff round here today ;)

More grazing on stuff this afternoon and then tea after weigh in. (which is fair enough)

you won't lose fat by grazing on fruit ffs. where's the protein? where's the fat? you need both in your diet in order to lose body fat. but then you know that because i've told you before.

you won't lose fat by grazing on fruit ffs. where's the protein? where's the fat? you need both in your diet in order to lose body fat. but then you know that because i've told you before.

Is there not protein in pork? :lol: Its only one breakfast and lunch.....sorry if I didnt get the full spectrum in :lol:

Anyway, about your high blood pressure. ;)

Edited by Christmas Tree

Then there was John , oldish guy in his late fifties who has won the slimmer of the week 3 weeks in a row each time collecting a large bag of healthy goodies.

As I applauded his walk back to his seat, I could feel myself nodding and thinking... "enjoy it while you can Johnny, next week I'm the daddy!

Not only did Johnny kick sand in my face, he also pulled my kegs as far up the crack of my arse as he could get them. :lol:

half a pound off while our lass lost 4lb

The shame :lol: ......... A church hall full of 60 odd tutting old women all staring directly at me.

Is there not protein in pork? :lol: Its only one breakfast and lunch.....sorry if I didnt get the full spectrum in :lol:

Anyway, about your high blood pressure. ;)

you can't go a morning on just fruit man, that's just daft.

At the end of the day, you have to under eat to lose weight, it's that simple. If he's doing that, he'll lose weight, but those look like some big fucking meals. :lol:

I think you boys are missing the veg content :lol: ........... or I've fucked up :(

Fucking hell CT :lol:

Yeah it was 6 kebabs but you should see the veg on the side.

Vegetables don't subtract fat from the other food :lol:

No offence but your diet sounds pretty horrific, you're eating burgers, pork, curries, bhajis etc.. and calling it healthy :unsure2: absolutely shocked you have even managed to lose a pound.

Unless you are taking the piss?