Is it wrong to laugh at people with tourettes?

Guest WDP

If it is then I'm a bad man.

For no reason the guy after 1:25 says "your dogs got tits" :icon_lol: I know it's an illness like but fuckin hell, it must be the most quality illness to have.

Edited by WDP

To be fair like I'd just think was normal people in Glasgow if I didn't know it was about Tourettes. Apologies if my insensitivity offends people.

See this lass here, fuckin hell the first thing she thinks about is to shout racist abuse. Where would you get that idea from even if you had tourettes??? That kid in big brother he used to shout wankers, if I had it I'd be shouting that and cunts to half a pub, but see when its stuff like racial abuse surely that's something they've picked up on when they were a kid. Do you ever hear about really intelligent people with tourettes? Not saying it's exclusive to a certain area of society at all, just asking a question.

See this lass here, fuckin hell the first thing she thinks about is to shout racist abuse. Where would you get that idea from even if you had tourettes??? That kid in big brother he used to shout wankers, if I had it I'd be shouting that and cunts to half a pub, but see when its stuff like racial abuse surely that's something they've picked up on when they were a kid. Do you ever hear about really intelligent people with tourettes? Not saying it's exclusive to a certain area of society at all, just asking a question.

Based on the documentary your first clip is from which i watched, and was hilarious, the reason for the racist abuse won't likely be that she thinks it. The main Scottish guy said his form of the disease would make you say the worst/most inappropriate things that you rreally didn't want to say and at the worst time. So it probably means she thinks racist abuse is the worst thing you can do and the tourettes blurts it out!

It's thought that Mozart was a Tourettes sufferer;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/3...Mozart-tic.html

"There's a very rare condition in Tourette's called coprographia - the need to write down filth. We Touretters have filthy minds!

"When you write a song, as Mozart did, called Lick Out My Arsehole, that in itself is not so shocking judged by the standards of his day. But what is very odd and Touretty about it is that he set it to the most gorgeous, sublime tune. It's Tourettishly inappropriate.

See when Man Utd signed Tim Howard, the headlines in the paper screamed out "UNITED SIGN TOURETTES YANK STOPPER", and I was thinking I can't wait for his interviews, sadly I've seen no evidence of him suffering from it.

It's thought that Mozart was a Tourettes sufferer;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/3...Mozart-tic.html

"There's a very rare condition in Tourette's called coprographia - the need to write down filth. We Touretters have filthy minds!

"When you write a song, as Mozart did, called Lick Out My Arsehole, that in itself is not so shocking judged by the standards of his day. But what is very odd and Touretty about it is that he set it to the most gorgeous, sublime tune. It's Tourettishly inappropriate.

:icon_lol:

Mozart was fucking class tbf. They should have had that in that film from the 80's. Or at least in that Falco vid.

For no reason the guy after 1:25 says "your dogs got tits" :suicide: I know it's an illness like but fuckin hell, it must be the most quality illness to have.

not if you are talking about Harry Redknapp

For no reason the guy after 1:25 says "your dogs got tits" :D I know it's an illness like but fuckin hell, it must be the most quality illness to have.

That entire documentary made me laugh so much that I was in tears. I was trying to eat my tea whilst it was on and I had to abandon the tea as I couldn't breathe :suicide:

Yes it is OK to laugh at Tourettes. I remember seeing two links someone posted on the topic of Tourettes on another message board. One link was Tourettes.com, which was a very serious, earnest site about the condition. The second, Tourettes.co.uk had a blank white screen with FUCK OFF in massive red letters.