which name on new shirt?

sandman02uk

Which shirt?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm undecided about which name to get on my new top....so thought i'd throw it out to the forum, I'm literally :icon_lol: for both players, tiote is the position I play, but enrique because I've loved him since he arrived

Edited by sandman02uk

Getting JOSE ENRIQUE accurately is quite tough it seems.. some places won't do the accented characters and some have a limit on letters.... so get Tiote.

I ended up getting Carroll.. wore it last night while playing six-a-side for my half in goals :icon_lol: Our strip is the Arsenal away kit :lol:

Edit - Actually Tiote has an accent on the e! arghhhhhhh

PS - Get Carroll

Edited by OzToonFan

Getting JOSE ENRIQUE accurately is quite tough it seems.. some places won't do the accented characters and some have a limit on letters.... so get Tiote.

I ended up getting Carroll.. wore it last night while playing six-a-side for my half in goals :lol: Our strip is the Arsenal away kit :good:

Edit - Actually Tiote has an accent on the e! arghhhhhhh

PS - Get Carroll

Fuck that get Smith 17, that way we'll sell the useless twat :icon_lol:

btw want to buy a hardly used N'Zogbia shirt? Only worn on Sundays, never in the rain and sparingly used :gay:

Hey OZT, did you club order your's?

You realise there is a better than good chance they will turn up at the Puma disposal stores at either the DFO or in Alexandria.

Also the Adidas disposal store in Auburn should be receiving the last kit soon.

You realise there is a better than good chance they will turn up at the Puma disposal stores at either the DFO or in Alexandria.

Ordered through kitbag, cost me AU$80 with CARROLL 9 on the back including postage.

Let me know if they do turn up at either of the Puma stores at DFO. I'd be keen to see how much they are seeing as Rebel are changing AU$120+ for the kit with no name/number. Wonder if the Adidas store will be receiving the shorts as well as the shirts. The shorts are awesome for playing in. As for the shirst the Puma ones are definitely better for playing in IMO.

Ordered through kitbag, cost me AU$80 with CARROLL 9 on the back including postage.

Let me know if they do turn up at either of the Puma stores at DFO. I'd be keen to see how much they are seeing as Rebel are changing AU$120+ for the kit with no name/number. Wonder if the Adidas store will be receiving the shorts as well as the shirts. The shorts are awesome for playing in. As for the shirst the Puma ones are definitely better for playing in IMO.

I've never seen the shorts there but I have seen the change and 3rd kit turn up (I'm hoping the inter version does).

Also the place is packed with 2J adidas tracksuit tops, the western suburbs Lebanese must love them :icon_lol:

I've never seen the shorts there but I have seen the change and 3rd kit turn up (I'm hoping the inter version does).

Also the place is packed with 2J adidas tracksuit tops, the western suburbs Lebanese must love them :icon_lol:

Wonder if the deck chair one will turn up. Detested it to begin with, but by the end of the season had a soft spot for it.

I went there :pullhair: some truly horrific stuff inside

I went there :pullhair: some truly horrific stuff inside

As Alex said, what do you expect?

Also hence why it will be filled with toon shirts come the end of the season, cheap and not supporting twat face Mike.

KD where in Sydney were you staying?

• 10 months later...