Darren Bent reads SMB

Holden McGroin

Meanwhile we've somehow nailed it so far this season with three away victories in the league and one in the league cup, two against top 3 teams.

If we weren't cheated out of the city game we'd have the best away form in the league. Lots of ifs and buts. :suicide:

Had Draw/Spurs and Spurs 2-0, so I'm hoping for those to be honest.

Can't rely on those gold hoarding knackers for anything!

:suicide:

I had us down as 1-1 Gyan first goal on the SAFC World (forum) prediction league. :razz:

Completely unexpected, we actually played really well for a change, although we did ride out luck as Zenden definitely fouled Bentley for a penalty yet Bentley got booked for diving. :D

You should've lost, another ''anti-football'' performance, seriously apart from the 5 or 10 minutes attacking Bruce is so negative it's unreal!

Spurs looked good in places but couldn't find that final ball. Great result for us though - If we win tomorrow we can be knocked off fifth all weekend.

Contained them well, if we'd have went out and played attacking football against them we would have been crucified on the break. Looks like we're eventually turning these away losses into draws. We'll get destroyed off Chelsea on Sunday mind.

The Welsh Messi down the left spectacularly did nothing again, Onuoha had him in his pocket.

That two very hard away fixtures in a row!

I don't know how it will go against Chelsea for you but it will be tough, another 'park the teambus affair' I suspect it depends how Chelsea come out.

That two very hard away fixtures in a row!

I don't know how it will go against Chelsea for you but it will be tough, another 'park the teambus affair' I suspect it depends how Chelsea come out.

If we keep it to a respectable score I think most SAFC fans will be pleased. We've had no luck with the run of fixtures this year. City, United, Liverpool and Arsenal all together in the space of about 6 games. Somehow we've went unbeaten through them all like. :suicide:

Hopefully we just keep the exact same team as tonight, minus Richardson.

Somehow we've went unbeaten through them all like.

It's because Bruce plays for the draw and then attacks for 5 or 10 minutes to appease the fans, I've seen it so many times from you and not just against the big teams.

Very negative but if you're not you get punished, somehow we planned for a win on Sunday and got it.