Darren Bent reads SMB

Holden McGroin

He is supposed to be thick as fuck.

Through some sort of link my mate went to his flat (in Newcastle) and then for a few drinks with him a months ago. He said that he is vacant.

I know a lass who was really pally with Steven Taylor about 4 or 5 years ago, and Darren Bent used to come up regularly as he and Taylor are mates must've been through the Under 21s, anyway I don't know how but Bent got her number and used to send her filthy texts on a regular basis, none of this fancy a bite to eat business, more fancy a shag me old treacle.

I'll leave it to the Toontastic brain trust to figure it out.

:icon_lol: I thought you were a student. That's not a dig btw or an allusion to you being a zany cunt :lol:

I'll leave it to the Toontastic brain trust to figure it out.

:icon_lol: I thought you were a student. That's not a dig btw or an allusion to you being a zany cunt :lol:

heh, I'm a student, aye but I'd like to see someone make a footballer's name out of my username. I'm more wacky than zany as well :gay:

I like Twitter like it's a way for footballers to communicate directly with the fans, someone was writing in the paper that Rooney should get himself one, all he does is play on his playstation though. Most of the ones I've added are absolutely thick as fuck Bent being a point in case, but surprisingly I find Rio is tremendous. Lee Ryder is just like you would imagine mind, and HATES being contradicted.

Edited by WDP

It was a typical WUM thread on the SMB. Someone said there mate or something had been speaking to Bent and he told him that he hated Sunderland and wanted to move away. :suicide:

He was laughed at by everyone and someone 'tweeted' Bent for a laugh asking him to confirm/deny/whatever.

Also his 'FTM' tweet was clearly a piss take too.

What do you think the score is going to be in your match tonight JamesD?

Reckon we'll keep it tight but in the end get beat like every other away game for the last 3 year. I keep on kidding myself into thinking we'll sneak a point but then my head takes over and all I can see it a scrappy, cold, rainy 1-0 loss.

So, Spurs 1-0 SAFC, probably another Huddlestone screamer like usual against us!

That's being realistic, like. :suicide: