Newcastle United 1-2 Blackburn Rovers

Guest WDP

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...

Lets be honest here fat sam came to do a job on us and he succeeded.

Aided by the fact we were fuckin awful tonight. Put it down to tiredness, over confidence and naivity. The atmosphere was fuckin shit tonight too...no cunt singin...boils my piss like that there is large section who only sing when we are doin well. Aye its the players jobs to put in a good shift but we as fans hold some responsibilty too. We need to get behind them to kick start.

That said...apart from carroll, everyone was shit out there tonight.

Let this be a wake up call and for us to address it with a win at the weekend.

Dont lose sight though....9 from 12!!

Its worrying when it doesnt work. Our subs are the likes of routledge and ranger. I like Ranger and if he can get his technique under control he can become a good player, he has the touch of a rapist still though, and should be nowhere near the kind of person we bring on when we need to chase a game. Need some more depth in January. We still were the best team though and their goals came from 2 defensive mistakes. And when that fattie gets the first goal you know how his team is gonna line up. Still, they defended very well, especially Samba did contain Carroll a lot, even though he had a good game. Might have helped if it wasnt considered fair play to hit Carroll in the face. Thought Jonas did a good job, and of course Carroll. Enrique and Colo did very well while I thought Simpson looked championship quality. Really disappointing to see Barton mong out again.

Results like this make me worry for our safety.

It also ends that great vibe and feeling I had about us.

What?

Posts like this make me worry about fans like you and their mental health.

Bi-polar?

FSA was always gonna do what he did...we just didnt turn uo tonight. It happens to the best of teams. Look at our start. Thats not relegation form.

Aye thats a few home games which hasnt went our way but we will turn the home form around. Twinned with our away resilience we will be fine.

That was utterly, utterly gash. Poor performance. Hope nothing too serious has happened to Shola because Ranger isn't up to par (yet - I still have high hopes for him.) Tiote was especially poor, perhaps suffering from the knock taken against Arsenal or perhaps just having a shit game.

Oh well, time to put this one behind us.

Barton......Brilliant one minute and fucking mad the next.

Tiote....wtf......hopefully a one off

Jonas usual shiteness

Enrique a shadow of the player he used to be going forward.

Ameobi dire

Overall the passion wasnt there tonight and it was clear Blackburn wanted it more. We will now lose tiote and no doubt Barton for that stupid punch.

Our attack needs to change from simply the lump it forward routine. We need a plan B.

Ranger....Shouldnt be near the first team.

Utter utter pap.