Newcastle United 1-2 Blackburn Rovers

Guest WDP

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This does feel more like NUFC v Big Sam. I was full of hope when he arrived. Then I realised the allegations about hit football were all true. Made a couple of canny signings but tried to make a team of thugs and football went out of the window. More so, his repeated smug comments just mean I want to see him lose as many games as possible. Nowt to do with the team his is with, I dont really have an opinion on Blackburn.

Echoing the sentiments of many on here, I have no strong feelings for or against Blackburn ( exception being that cheating cunt Pederson :suicide: )

However, I would love to humiliate Allardyce by banging 5 or 6 past any of the sides he 'manages'.

I don't think this feeling is shared with our players though.

I am not too confident. The team seems to do well when there isn't expected too much from them or in big games like the Sunderland game. Hughton seems to do very well to create a good fighting spirit for these matches.

We're still doing terrible when we are supposed to dominate matches against weaker teams. That's why I am still unsure about Hughton as I have reservations against the style of football and his negative approach for these games.

So I can see us fucking things up again after the recent good results and Allardyce claiming the manager of the year award afterwards...

I am not too confident. The team seems to do well when there isn't expected too much from them or in big games like the Sunderland game. Hughton seems to do very well to create a good fighting spirit for these matches.

We're still doing terrible when we are supposed to dominate matches against weaker teams. That's why I am still unsure about Hughton as I have reservations against the style of football and his negative approach for these games.

So I can see us fucking things up again after the recent good results and Allardyce claiming the manager of the year award afterwards...

:suicide:

Hasn't he already awarded himself that , on a permanent basis?

Going for the same team again like if they all can manage another game so close.

Play to Big Sam's game tonight lump ball forward and watch Shola and Andy dominate.

Honestly agree with Isegrim though and think we could slip up so I would be happy with a point.

Hasn't he already awarded himself that , on a permanent basis?

Tattooed on his arse (it's a big trophy), allegedly.

I hope Jose clears the ball full pelt into the twats face :D

I dont think we need to worry too much about this team being motivated, however its also worth remembering that the lads will want to help the england hopefuls shine ahead of Saturdats team being announced.

Carrol, Barton and even Simpson (if he's listening to talk sport) all busting a gut to put in a good display.

Have you read the first page of that thread man :suicide:

:D

fucking hell, it's like a forum full of rover's own version of leaze!

"I hate Newcastle because back in the 60's they stole all our better staff."

Or

"It's worth noting Newcastle have never won the league cup, so that makes major honours even but if you include their extra league title..."

blah blah blah

Id put Nolan in that category too

Be nice if he could put one over on them like as ex players seem to do it to us so often.

Sorry, my mistake I can't help associating Big Sam with Bolton.

Have you read the first page of that thread man :suicide:

:D

fucking hell, it's like a forum full of rover's own version of leaze!

"I hate Newcastle because back in the 60's they stole all our better staff."

Or

"It's worth noting Newcastle have never won the league cup, so that makes major honours even but if you include their extra league title..."

blah blah blah

Fucking knew that Fenton would be mentioned as a link between the two clubs. Aside from putting the final nails in our title winning coffin he has fuck all connection with NUFC.

Being born in the region doesn't constitute a connection IMO.

I obviously hope we win but think our poor home record is a result of not having the attacking talent to break teams down, when the onus is on us to do that.

Hope that's positive enough :suicide: