Any teachers / smart / writer people?

Kevin

then alex pm'd me looking for it, im not gonna trust him

Why would I say to Fish that I thought he should remove the post then ask you to see it? :icon_lol:

It was a genuine offer btw.

because you're duplicitous by nature?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then alex pm'd me looking for it, im not gonna trust him

Why would I say to Fish that I thought he should remove the post then ask you to see it? :icon_lol:

It was a genuine offer btw.

because you're duplicitous by nature?

I'd already seen it though. Well, glanced at it anyway.

Spoilsports.

:suicide:

Kevin should class that as his first lesson in uni life.

Trust no-one!

Yep.

Although to be fair jon gave me a lot of help, hes the only decent one here it would seem :D

Fish? go get hit by a bus.

anytime mate

That would be up for reading my personal statement before i submit it :suicide: ?

unfortunately teachers and "smart" don't particularly belong together.....

Of all the many bees in your internet bonnet, this is the one that makes you look most like the idiots you so decry.

That would be up for reading my personal statement before i submit it :suicide: ?

Of all the many bees in your internet bonnet, this is the one that makes you look most like the idiots you so decry.

academically "intelligent" yes, but clueless.

There is a BIG difference.

I'm sorry you had such a poor education that you never encountered a good teacher.

I'm sorry you had such a poor education that you never encountered a good teacher.

I didn't. I've done alright too thanks. But I have realised as the years go by that most of them are idealistic fuckwits.

I didn't. I've done alright too thanks. But I have realised as the years go by that most of them are idealistic fuckwits.

Then I'm sorry you had such a poor education that you rarely encountered a good teacher.

Then I'm sorry you had such a poor education that you rarely encountered a good teacher.

oh I did, some of them knew their subjects quite well, but most of them are still idealistic fuckwits.

Are you a teacher Meenzer ?

That would be up for reading my personal statement before i submit it :D ?

oh I did, some of them knew their subjects quite well, but most of them are still idealistic fuckwits.

Then I'm sorry you had such a poor education that your teachers rarely lived up to your exacting standards.

And no, I'm not. That much should be pretty obvious really. :suicide:

Then I'm sorry you had such a poor education that your teachers rarely lived up to your exacting standards.

I didn't. As I said, I've done alright thanks. Why is it obvious you aren't a teacher ? I didn't say ALL of them, just most of them.

I'd love to know Leazes' ideas how people could get the intelligence that he respects.

I'd be terrified if Doctors learnt their trade through experience alone :suicide:

I didn't. As I said, I've done alright thanks. Why is it obvious you aren't a teacher ? I didn't say ALL of them, just most of them.

Well that's all right then. And it should be obvious because we've been on the same forum for years and years now and I've mentioned my profession and what constitutes my life experience on countless occasions, unlike some people who repeatedly refuse to do so.

I'm guessing the times of day he posts scanned against the fact you could hardly manage to do that while teaching a class of kids between 9-3pm might be a clue.

That would be up for reading my personal statement before i submit it :razz: ?

I'm guessing the times of day he posts scanned against the fact you could hardly manage to do that while teaching a class of kids between 9-3pm might be a clue.

Not if your teachers were such idealistic fuckwits that they didn't bother to actually turn up to lessons. :D

...and if that wasn't a big enough clue, the fact he's mentioned his profession numerous times too of course. :razz:

*Thanks for making me look like a dick, Martin.

Not if your teachers were such idealistic fuckwits that they didn't bother to actually turn up to lessons. :D

They're so idealistic about their sodding jobs they actually stand there teaching instead of posting online I've heard. You couldn't make this shit up. They want to live in the real world tbh. As best evidenced by a prolific online output of course.

...and if that wasn't a big enough clue, the fact he's mentioned his profession numerous times too of course. :huh:

That's the kind of idealist I am. :razz:

There's nothing wrong with having a high post count as long as you make sure to bash on about how often you go to the pub, anyway. Because teachers never do that. :D

...and if that wasn't a big enough clue, the fact he's mentioned his profession numerous times too of course. :huh:

That's the kind of idealist I am. :razz:

There's nothing wrong with having a high post count as long as you make sure to bash on about how often you go to the pub, anyway. Because teachers never do that. :D

I've learnt, through experience, that simply by quoting and quoting and quoting people lose track of the salient points. God Bless experience.

Well that's all right then. And it should be obvious because we've been on the same forum for years and years now and I've mentioned my profession and what constitutes my life experience on countless occasions, unlike some people who repeatedly refuse to do so.

that's right, I don't, and I'm not going to. I've also not noticed you mentioning it either btw. Up to you.