Any teachers / smart / writer people?

Kevin

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hell makes you think I'm drunk?

Your facebook status and your previous post where you spelt "certain;y"..

am i the only one who ignored your friend request

I didn't even get one! I'm suitably fucking devastated :icon_lol:

Any clique that includes Kevin, Fish and Ant we're lucky not to be part of :icon_lol:

Spoilsports.

:icon_lol:

Kevin should class that as his first lesson in uni life.

Trust no-one!

Yep.

Although to be fair jon gave me a lot of help, hes the only decent one here it would seem :icon_lol:

Fish? go get hit by a bus.

People are actually upset he didn't add them on facebook? I don't want the little prick seeing my page. :icon_lol:

Feel free to add me. Ant is the only one to reject me so far :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: it was up for a minute or so, longer than his cock ever was.

If anyone other than Ant or alex had seen it, I'd apologise, but fuck it, there was nothing special or special about it, so the pubescent tantrum can await a more receptive mark. Kevin your PS is fine for it's intentions, I don't know what else you could do to make the points you're trying to get across more impressive. You're a high-schooler... unless you intern at somewhere worthwhile, or run a project, everything you've done will get you to the level of higher education you're aiming for... so shut the fuck up whining and apply yourself to your studies instead of acting the bell end on here.

alex is a stand up guy, he's a straight shooter, he's a good egg... he's a notable egg to be fair.

see, he ain't a goomba, he's a guy what knows how to play the game, see

I have no idea what whisky does to other people, but it seems ot make me a facsimile of a 40s private eye...

alex is a stand up guy, he's a straight shooter, he's a good egg... he's a notable egg to be fair.

I have no idea what whisky does to other people, but it seems ot make me a facsimile of a 40s private eye...

Alex?

kinder.jpg

The most important thing to do is lie. Let's face it, you're nothing special, you're a ginger 17 year old McDonalds worker. That's not an insult, you're just average.

Other people will be lying on their personal statements so by not fabricating the truth you're only disadvantaging yourself. So tell them that you're Head Boy, McD shift manager, 2nd most intelligent in your year, leader of Óglaigh na hÉireann. They can't prove that you're not.

The most important thing to do is lie. Let's face it, you're nothing special, you're a ginger 17 year old McDonalds worker. That's not an insult, you're just average.

Other people will be lying on their personal statements so by not fabricating the truth you're only disadvantaging yourself. So tell them that you're Head Boy, McD shift manager, 2nd most intelligent in your year, leader of Óglaigh na hÉireann. They can't prove that you're not.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Head boy? ring the school / read the reference.

McD manager? I've been there 2 months.

Oglaigh na Eireann? I'm fucking 17

then alex pm'd me looking for it, im not gonna trust him

Why would I say to Fish that I thought he should remove the post then ask you to see it? :icon_lol:

It was a genuine offer btw.

Correct. I'm not one of these sit-down wipers.