Arsenal 0-1 Newcastle United FC

Nobby

Tiote is already a 10m def midfielder as far as I'm concerned. Better than Mikel and getting to the zone that Essien inhabits.

Essien wishes he was as consistent....

tiote.jpg

I think that's the third or fourth game in a row where Tiote's only misplaced one pass.

Incredible.

One cheek Teeotee

There's only one cheek Teeotee

Edited by Happy Face

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiote is already a 10m def midfielder as far as I'm concerned. Better than Mikel and getting to the zone that Essien inhabits.

tiote.jpg

I think that's the third or fourth game in a row where Tiote's only misplaced one pass.

Incredible.

One cheek Teeotee

I'm trying to think the last time a single signing was this important to the team. Bellamy and Robert combined, not sure about Bellamy alone

That french chap was supposed to be the star signing, forget his name...

tiote.jpg

Incredible.

One cheek Teeotee

Top draw. He gives all around him more time, just by being available and in the correct positons. His anticipation of where danger may come is astounding.

...and us having a Tiote is why we are doing so well. He's not just a thug, he can play too but you always feel he'll get you out of trouble.

Not a thug at all imo, he is the anti-Smith, rarely dives in or even attempts to tackle just takes the ball off the opposition player clean.

In regards to Shola, Hughton asked him to play slightly deeper today which is why he wasn't up with the attack as times.

Gone right off Wilshere. Typical Arsenal whining cunt.

Dirty bastard when he wants to be and quite happy to dive at the same time.

Most of their players are dirty cheating twats even when it is going their way so it makes this win all the sweeter.

Never underestimate Christmas Tree's ability to act the twat.

Just get tired every now and then with the moaners , whingers, snipers etc etc.... Those who constantly talk down our chances, results or players who are generally doing it....... and are supposed to be fans.

As Mr T says....

Get some NUTS and BACK the team!

l8304874453_8413.jpg

Just get tired every now and then with the moaners , whingers, snipers etc etc.... Those who constantly talk down our chances, results or players who are generally doing it....... and are supposed to be fans.

People are backing the team - they are just realists - that's what makes today an amazing result, that's why it was 12/1. Logic dictated a defeat today - nobody wanted it but it was the most likely result.

People weren't predicting a home defeat to a poor team - Arsenal are one of the top clubs and when they turn it on they can tear any team in this league to shreds.

Don't be so harsh on people as Newcastle can always throw egg in your face.

When we beat Villa you said you fancied europe - look at the two home results that followed...

Even if/when we do get beat today. I'm enjoying watching newcastle play this season. More than I have for a long time.

Absolutely! Comes from watching a team that play as a team and all work their socks off. You can excuse the odd bad result when you see the players working their socks off every week. It's been a long time since had a team that work for each other like this lot. Well done hughton!

Absolutely! Comes from watching a team that play as a team and all work their socks off. You can excuse the odd bad result when you see the players working their socks off every week. It's been a long time since had a team that work for each other like this lot. Well done hughton!

Tiote does the work of two men!

People are backing the team - they are just realists - that's what makes today an amazing result, that's why it was 12/1. Logic dictated a defeat today - nobody wanted it but it was the most likely result.

People weren't predicting a home defeat to a poor team - Arsenal are one of the top clubs and when they turn it on they can tear any team in this league to shreds.

Don't be so harsh on people as Newcastle can always throw egg in your face.

When we beat Villa you said you fancied europe - look at the two home results that followed...

Still do :icon_lol:

RTG forum 8 out of the the top 10 threads are about us. Think we are more loved over there than by some over here. :lol:

Yep they were expecting us to get thrashed and that would've dressed their wounds but our beast keeps roaring and again we've tore the bitter bastards a new one.

Incredible.

Been double checking my wild and invalid claim...

Everton 43/43

Stoke 36/38

Man City 49/54

Wigan 55/61

West Ham 53/56

Mackems 44/47

Arse 44/45

Total 324/344

Average 46/49

94%

Still pretty good like.

Essien's almost as consistent, but more prolific....

WBA 72/77

Wigan 32/37

Stoke 93/96

West Ham 54/58

Blackpool 36/41

Man City 53/56

Arsenal 33/43

Villa 65/72

Wolves 52/59

Blackburn 52/60

Total 542/599

Average 54/60

90%

:icon_lol:

Incredible.

Been double checking my wild and invalid claim...

Everton 43/43

Stoke 36/38

Man City 49/54

Wigan 55/61

West Ham 53/56

Mackems 44/47

Arse 44/45

Total 324/344

Average 46/49

94%

Still pretty good like.

Essien's almost as consistent, but more prolific....

WBA 72/77

Wigan 32/37

Stoke 93/96

West Ham 54/58

Blackpool 36/41

Man City 53/56

Arsenal 33/43

Villa 65/72

Wolves 52/59

Blackburn 52/60

Total 542/599

Average 54/60

90%

:icon_lol:

Get rid tbh, those 6% will cost us eventually.