Redknapp threatens media blackout

Kevin S. Assilleekunt

I honestly don't hate 'arry as much as I do Jamie. His comments (in the CL Goals Roundup on SKY) two weeks ago on De Jong's tackle - "I can't see anything malicious in that, I don't know what people are talking about blablah" - were another example of the cunt doing whatever he can to infuriate Newcastle supporters. In stark contrast to Alan Smith btw, who I believe is one of very few SKY pundits who has actually a bit of time for us (at least that's the impression I got over the last few weeks when listening to him... and he does try to pronounce Newcastle in the right way at least......)

Not a big fan of his but when I actually heard the interview re: this I thought he was mostly spot on in what he said. He wasn't calling the ref a cheat or owt, he just said he made a mistake.

Fully behind him on this one. Told the truth.

He did, but he's a truly awful man, virtually destroyed 2 clubs with transfer deals for some absolutely gash players... going to get found out in the champions league btw tonight i reckon. Should technically be in jail as well.

He did, but he's a truly awful man, virtually destroyed 2 clubs with transfer deals for some absolutely gash players... going to get found out in the champions league btw tonight i reckon. Should technically be in jail as well.

I don't think getting beat by last years winners is being found out to be fair.

:lol:

:lol:

:icon_lol:

Most of the players he bought at Portsmouth were sold for a profit (in some cases such as Diarra, Johnson and Muntari extremely substantial profits) the wages were nowt to do with Harry. He may be corrupt, annoying and saggy faced but the financial problems at that club were never as much to do with their signings as was made out as any portsmouth fan will tell you.

Most of the players he bought at Portsmouth were sold for a profit (in some cases such as Diarra, Johnson and Muntari extremely substantial profits) the wages were nowt to do with Harry. He may be corrupt, annoying and saggy faced but the financial problems at that club were never as much to do with their signings as was made out as any portsmouth fan will tell you.

Got 20m for Diarra iirc

As fucking irritating as Redknapp is, credit where it's due. When he took over 2 years ago, they were below us and worse than us. Anyone who remembers that League Cup game at SJP will know how gash they were.

They've absolutely destroyed the European Champions tonight. Fair play to him.

How will the irritating, corrupt penal wart be able to tap up players without announcing his intended signings to the press?

His favourite line is 'Oh, yeah 'Beckhams' a great player and I like him and he'd be a great player at this club ..... but, he's someone else's so I don't like to talk about individuals'. Constantly tapping players up underhand.

He always says this. However, were not allowed to give him grief as his wife got upset when his house was raided.

A good manager no doubt. Just a helmet at the same time.

redknapp seems to get loads of stick on here. because he turned us down maybe? i don't find him that annoying. he's refreshingly honest if you ask me; in the way he talks to the press i mean, not his wheeling and dealing. and i agree with shackbleep - he's done a great job at spurs. and if the fa are going to stick to their word and appoint an englishman next time around, he should probably be the next england maager