Buying a walking stick

ajax_andy

Need a walking stick for a haloween costume but the charity shops didn't have any... Any ideas where I could buy one from?

Charity shops, they'll be your best bet.

Need a walking stick for a haloween costume but the charity shops didn't have any... Any ideas where I could buy one from?

3000 on ebay starting from 99p quite a few even local so you can call and collect.....Dont mention grandad.

nice one! I'll check it out

fuckin slag in my ex local has one claiming incapacity benefits while walking with it then put it down and danced around like nobodies business in the pub when someone had a party going on

fuckin slag in my ex local has one claiming incapacity benefits while walking with it then put it down and danced around like nobodies business in the pub when someone had a party going on

I'd like to say this surprises me. Fuckin' bint in my local drives to the enterance in her mobility scooter then parks up outside and by 10 o clock shes generally up on tables with her fat tits hangin' out etc. ;)

The traditional place to buy one is a tobacconists I believe.

On the subject of mobility scooters, we've got a woman who rode hers into a wall on ICU at the minute (things that only happen in Bradford #2838), she's not in a good way.

The traditional place to buy one is a tobacconists I believe.

On the subject of mobility scooters, we've got a woman who rode hers into a wall on ICU at the minute (things that only happen in Bradford #2838), she's not in a good way.

Really shouldn't

Really, really shouldn't

But

;):razz: :razz: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: