Geordies too poor to ski

Howmanheyman

Geordies, Tramps and Skis.

;)

Already, this is gold for me. Someone's dad planting sausages around a campsite, and a reference to a rare, decent Cher song.

Sorry, but was the sausage thing some sort of Ray Mears fry up adventure trail imagined by a man who'd otherwise be sectioned? And was he the inspirationfor the Ross Noble 'meat on the face' routine?

If it's meant to be an ice to Eskimos type campaign then the fucker that wrote it should be driving a cab.

That is truly shite. Put the guy in a toon shirt, mark the dog's barrell as brun ale and change the copy to:

We're taking everyone skiing...

Even the Geordies.

The fucking Oirish, if it's a choice between Newcastle and Dublin for places to go, I'll be upon Tyne every time.

I'm not 'outraged' or upset about it, it's just lazy comedy. It's one of the reasons I dislike Michael McIntyre, first 5 mins I ever saw him on tele he made lazy cheap jokes about scousers stealing cars, geordies having wippets and flat caps..that sort of shit. It really has been done to death. Boring.

Geordies, Tramps and Skis.

;)

Already, this is gold for me. Someone's dad planting sausages around a campsite, and a reference to a rare, decent Cher song.

Sorry, but was the sausage thing some sort of Ray Mears fry up adventure trail imagined by a man who'd otherwise be sectioned? And was he the inspirationfor the Ross Noble 'meat on the face' routine?

If you met the old boy you'd understand. From what I remember there was fuck all to do so he thought burying sausage at dawn was a good idea. :razz:

He's always had some funny ideas. He owned The Half Moon Pub, (Gateshead side of the Tyne Bridge) and two mackems came in one day, one sporting his red and white shirt. The old boy told them they could come in, but the shirt had to stay outside. Laughing about the "joke" the mackems asked for a pint to be told the same thing. They told him to "fuck off" and walked across the road into "The Central Bar" hoping for a more hospitable welcome - where within a minute they came piling out of the top door in a bit of a mess.