Newcastle Vs. Arsenal

loonyTOON

So Hughton is now bringing on Carroll and Jonas. Make up your fucking mind, either you're taking the game seriously or not.

He can't do nothing can he ...

As PL said, what is the point now when the game is gone.

I know what you mean and can'see us coming back either, so it's rather dangerous to bring them on. But Hughton can't possibly hold his hands up after 50 mins and say it's game over...

I tend to see it as game over as soon as i realise we've got a "top 4" ref, once you know he's goign to bum them all match you just know you won't win however hard you try!

Didn't even know it was the cunt from the Everton game......

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Hughton is now bringing on Carroll and Jonas. Make up your fucking mind, either you're taking the game seriously or not.

I know what you mean and can'see us coming back either, so it's rather dangerous to bring them on. But Hughton can't possibly hold his hands up after 50 mins and say it's game over...

I tend to see it as game over as soon as i realise we've got a "top 4" ref, once you know he's goign to bum them all match you just know you won't win however hard you try!

Didn't even know it was the cunt from the Everton game......

I knew he rang a bell for fucking us over before, i thought it might have been citeh but it was everton! I mean even without the ref, arse have looked likely to win but i'm already sick to death of prem refs and their arselicking of the top teams, they're embarassing.

i despise newcastle some times, horrible, fucking hell.

It's hardly Newcastle's fault that the ref's a cunt :D

it's the fucking overall performance, arsenal have been raping us from the 1st minute. fuck sunderland, i'd rather progress in the cup.

No, but he clearly wasn't arsed about winning the game to start off with, so why start after 50 mins and we're 2-0 down. If he really wanted to win it then he would've put our strongest team out.

True......

it's the fucking overall performance, arsenal have been raping us from the 1st minute. fuck sunderland, i'd rather progress in the cup.

:rimshot:

You finished your shower already?

FoK