Oh bugger!

peasepud

Due to a season ticket malfunction on my behalf and a total lack of help or understanding on the clubs side Im now without a season ticket and could not get onto the site yesterday to order one for Sunday.

If anyone hears of a spare ticket can you give me a shout?

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Due to a season ticket malfunction on my behalf and a total lack of help or understanding on the clubs side Im now without a season ticket and could not get onto the site yesterday to order one for Sunday.

How can you have a season ticket during the season then not have one? I don't understand, if you've lost your card just ask for a new one. Mate, meet me before the game and I'll get you in for nowt, I go in the disabled bit of Level 7 up the lift, I just open the door and walk in, just come in with me you'll be sweet, everyone in Level 7 will be standing all game anyway.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Everytime Ive tried to get on the ticket sales its saying its down due to increased demand.

It's 15 mins walk from your hoose you lazy git ;)

The issue is that Ive missed a few payments of my 3 year ST due to changing bank accounts. When I went in to sort it out they demanded the full seasons amount and wouldnt allow me to pay the outstanding balance and get the DD set back up. One argument and a "fuck it then" later and Im now without a ticket.

How can you have a season ticket during the season then not have one? I don't understand, if you've lost your card just ask for a new one. Mate, meet me before the game and I'll get you in for nowt, I go in the disabled bit of Level 7 up the lift, I just open the door and walk in, just come in with me you'll be sweet, everyone in Level 7 will be standing all game anyway.

Are you a spanner like Stevie?

He is Stevie, Mr. Fist ;)

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Aye ;) You ever seen Daniel Day Lewis' film My Left Foot?

Guest Tuco Ramirez

He is Stevie, Mr. Fist ;)

haha

Aye :lol: You ever seen Daniel Day Lewis' film My Left Foot?

Your keyboard must be honking.

;)