the Irish ranga

sammynb

Nice one and just as appropriate.

See he doesnt really wind me up. I just find I skip past his posts. I dont find he really brings anything to any conversations. In many threads you will notice he posts the odd random thing trying to be funny / attract attention but more and more people (like me) just dont bother. He seems a bit desperate tbf. But, each to their own. If thats how he gets his kicks ;)

Fuckin hell, even when im not here you all cream over me. Well done on the avatar craig, seriously, you could've done something a little more funny but, cause this ones fucking shit. Good try, old man.

The kid is a dickhead, he knows he is a dickhead but pretends he is "acting" like a dickhead because he doesn't know how not to be a dickhead.

He's a dickhead, wrapped inside a bellend, shrouded in scrotum.

But seriously though, I know I've posted a couple of times in this thread, but people just need to ignore him and he'll get bored. Just don't give him the attention of threads all about him and the responses every time he does something stupid, cos that's all he's here for. And it's no use 98% of people ignoring him if the other 2% chase him round giving him what he wants cos that's all he needs.

The whole fucking board complains about him so we should all put him on ignore, starting NOW and it'll take away his reason for being here. And don't take him off ignore to see what he says in response to being put on ignore ffs. ;)

I'm putting him on ignore right now. Do it.

Nice one and just as appropriate.

See he doesnt really wind me up. I just find I skip past his posts. I dont find he really brings anything to any conversations. In many threads you will notice he posts the odd random thing trying to be funny / attract attention but more and more people (like me) just dont bother. He seems a bit desperate tbf. But, each to their own. If thats how he gets his kicks ;)

This.

He's been on ignore here for a couple of weeks now and as I said in fist's Nottingham thread, stop quoting him because it defeats the ignore feature.

BUT this thread was born out of the frustration of even though he was on ignore, his shit avatar was just wrong and unnecessary.

As Howmanheyman said, who wants to eat their tea and read TT with that on the screen all the time plus it was making it difficult to read the board in mixed company, public or in the office.

So thanks to Craig for flushing his shit.