the Irish ranga

sammynb

Is there any reason why we are putting up with his shit?

Awk look, the old man is getting pissed off. Cute.

Not pissed off, I just don't think you're worth the oxygen being wasted upon you.

You add nothing, you're pathetic and to be honest your shit avatar reflects you better than any post you will ever write.

There are many useless cunts on this board, myself no doubt being one but you, well even the most hopeless and destitute child has some hope of contributing to society, whereas you are just a stain on the bed sheet that somehow crawled up someone's leg.

Is there any reason why we are putting up with his shit?

Awk look, the old man is getting pissed off. Cute.

Not pissed off, I just don't think you're worth the oxygen being wasted upon you.

You add nothing, you're pathetic and to be honest your shit avatar reflects you better than any post you will ever write.

There are many useless cunts on this board, myself no doubt being one but you, well even the most hopeless and destitute child has some hope of contributing to society, whereas you are just a stain on the bed sheet that somehow crawled up someone's leg.

Pathetic.

I mean the fact that you can get so pissed off by someone on the internet :razz:

Cheer up grandpa. :o

Which makes the fact you blocked me rather useless, and you call me a moron.

I love the fact that old sad men can get so frustrated by an irish kid on the internet, i get off on it.

I love the fact that old sad men can get so frustrated by an irish kid on the internet, i get off on it.

Which says more about than anything else you've posted.

Which says more about than anything else you've posted.

Hey, not my fault that all you old folks cream over me so much, everything i post you bite on. Sit sucking that hook dry.

Is there any Mod who can change Kevin's avatar for him? Honestly, I'm about to have my tea and I could do without looking at it. I'm sure there's more appropriate avatars for him, somewhere.

I don't think there is. The fact that he deliberately logs in to make himself unpopular and wind people up justifies a ban. The time off might make him reflect about how crap his life is, mature as a person and change his way.

Is there any Mod who can change Kevin's avatar for him? Honestly, I'm about to have my tea and I could do without looking at it. I'm sure there's more appropriate avatars for him, somewhere.

I don't think there is. The fact that he deliberately logs in to make himself unpopular and wind people up justifies a ban. The time off might make him reflect about how crap his life is, mature as a person and change his way.

So it's a life ban?

Done ;)