Have the rent-a-mongs scared them off or is it just natural attrition?

sammynb

Well get well Radgie, Brock is missing his grooming sessions and you know Smo would text you a pic of his cock if you need :rolleyes:

I have her on facebook so I can still get my fill if/when needed. :(

:( You can have me on facebook anytime Brockles ;) I have indeed not been too grand, I had a "small" heart attack on 10.10.10 , now theres a date i will never forget !! Had a stent put in and am on the mend and off work till beginning of December. Browse a lot but can't be arsed to post and get into the arguments especially since every twat keeps changing their user names and I have not got a clue who I would be arguing with !!! Plus being off the cigarettes is not helping my bullshitometer any :lol: Good to see TR getting back to full fitness again tho x

Gina!! god girl!! I'm sorry to hear you have been ill too, what a blimin worry for you. Hope things improve and keep up the good work with the cigs, I gave up over a year ago and didnt find it too hard at all. Yeah Im feeling more human now, but things not right but its bearable, I get some results next Weds when I see the consultant, so keep your fingers crossed for me. Sending you a big hug xx

Fingers and everything else crossed :D Waiting for blood test results, am like a bloody pin cushion and covered in bruises, you most likely know the feeling :( got an MRI scan later this month but hopefully get the all clear after that . I could do with a damn good drink tho ......altho they only said to pack in the cigs not the booze <_<

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well get well Radgie, Brock is missing his grooming sessions and you know Smo would text you a pic of his cock if you need :rolleyes:

:( You can have me on facebook anytime Brockles ;) I have indeed not been too grand, I had a "small" heart attack on 10.10.10 , now theres a date i will never forget !! Had a stent put in and am on the mend and off work till beginning of December. Browse a lot but can't be arsed to post and get into the arguments especially since every twat keeps changing their user names and I have not got a clue who I would be arguing with !!! Plus being off the cigarettes is not helping my bullshitometer any :lol: Good to see TR getting back to full fitness again tho x

Gina!! god girl!! I'm sorry to hear you have been ill too, what a blimin worry for you. Hope things improve and keep up the good work with the cigs, I gave up over a year ago and didnt find it too hard at all. Yeah Im feeling more human now, but things not right but its bearable, I get some results next Weds when I see the consultant, so keep your fingers crossed for me. Sending you a big hug xx

Fingers and everything else crossed :D Waiting for blood test results, am like a bloody pin cushion and covered in bruises, you most likely know the feeling :( got an MRI scan later this month but hopefully get the all clear after that . I could do with a damn good drink tho ......altho they only said to pack in the cigs not the booze :angry:

Yeah I know how that feels <_< I just wish they'd find out whats wrong with me.

Good luck with all the results though Gina. Hopefully you will be feeling much more jolly by Christmas. Can you not have a couple drinkies or are you on meds?

Fingers and everything else crossed :D Waiting for blood test results, am like a bloody pin cushion and covered in bruises, you most likely know the feeling :( got an MRI scan later this month but hopefully get the all clear after that . I could do with a damn good drink tho ......altho they only said to pack in the cigs not the booze :scratchchin:

Yeah I know how that feels <_< I just wish they'd find out whats wrong with me.

Good luck with all the results though Gina. Hopefully you will be feeling much more jolly by Christmas. Can you not have a couple drinkies or are you on meds?

I can have a drink so they said but I am afeared if I have more than a "couple" I will have a cigarette :angry: it's been bad enough watching the Toon and only having a couple of drinks and having to rely on my nicotine patch and inhalator !!!!

Well get well Radgie, Brock is missing his grooming sessions and you know Smo would text you a pic of his cock if you need :(

:( You can have me on facebook anytime Brockles <_< I have indeed not been too grand, I had a "small" heart attack on 10.10.10 , now theres a date i will never forget !! Had a stent put in and am on the mend and off work till beginning of December. Browse a lot but can't be arsed to post and get into the arguments especially since every twat keeps changing their user names and I have not got a clue who I would be arguing with !!! Plus being off the cigarettes is not helping my bullshitometer any :lol: Good to see TR getting back to full fitness again tho x

Fingers and everything else crossed :rolleyes: Waiting for blood test results, am like a bloody pin cushion and covered in bruises, you most likely know the feeling ;) got an MRI scan later this month but hopefully get the all clear after that . I could do with a damn good drink tho ......altho they only said to pack in the cigs not the booze :scratchchin:

Yeah I know how that feels :angry: I just wish they'd find out whats wrong with me.

I can have a drink so they said but I am afeared if I have more than a "couple" I will have a cigarette :scratchchin: it's been bad enough watching the Toon and only having a couple of drinks and having to rely on my nicotine patch and inhalator !!!!

Yeah I see what you mean :( I dont drink much anyway, but didnt drink at all for the same reason when I first gave up. I didnt have patches but used the inhalator for the first few months, I found it really helped me, mainly for something to do with my hands. (No funny comments boys) :D Good luck anyway Gina xx

Well get well Radgie, Brock is missing his grooming sessions and you know Smo would text you a pic of his cock if you need :(

;) You can have me on facebook anytime Brockles :scratchchin: I have indeed not been too grand, I had a "small" heart attack on 10.10.10 , now theres a date i will never forget !! Had a stent put in and am on the mend and off work till beginning of December. Browse a lot but can't be arsed to post and get into the arguments especially since every twat keeps changing their user names and I have not got a clue who I would be arguing with !!! Plus being off the cigarettes is not helping my bullshitometer any :lol: Good to see TR getting back to full fitness again tho x

Fingers and everything else crossed :rolleyes: Waiting for blood test results, am like a bloody pin cushion and covered in bruises, you most likely know the feeling <_< got an MRI scan later this month but hopefully get the all clear after that . I could do with a damn good drink tho ......altho they only said to pack in the cigs not the booze :scratchchin:

Yeah I know how that feels :( I just wish they'd find out whats wrong with me.

I can have a drink so they said but I am afeared if I have more than a "couple" I will have a cigarette :scratchchin: it's been bad enough watching the Toon and only having a couple of drinks and having to rely on my nicotine patch and inhalator !!!!

Yeah I see what you mean :( I dont drink much anyway, but didnt drink at all for the same reason when I first gave up. I didnt have patches but used the inhalator for the first few months, I found it really helped me, mainly for something to do with my hands. (No funny comments boys) :D Good luck anyway Gina xx

That's why I am using it :( Good luck to yourself and hope you get sorted soon :angry:

Fingers and everything else crossed :D Waiting for blood test results, am like a bloody pin cushion and covered in bruises, you most likely know the feeling :( got an MRI scan later this month but hopefully get the all clear after that . I could do with a damn good drink tho ......altho they only said to pack in the cigs not the booze <_<

My heart goes out to you Ragi, I think you've been very brave. I've been trying to give up properly for 4 weeks, and it's hard work. I'm on the patches now, was playing football the other day and at the end of the game the patch was on the sole of me adidas samba. Patches are either coming off or just not working. What you've done is an inspiration to weak willed people like me, but I have to give up because I don't want to look like Dot Cotton when am 60, and I bet you look even more lush for the fact you've managed to give up. Good luck pet.

;) You can have me on facebook anytime Brockles :angry: I have indeed not been too grand, I had a "small" heart attack on 10.10.10 , now theres a date i will never forget !! Had a stent put in and am on the mend and off work till beginning of December. Browse a lot but can't be arsed to post and get into the arguments especially since every twat keeps changing their user names and I have not got a clue who I would be arguing with !!! Plus being off the cigarettes is not helping my bullshitometer any :lol: Good to see TR getting back to full fitness again tho x

Fingers and everything else crossed :D Waiting for blood test results, am like a bloody pin cushion and covered in bruises, you most likely know the feeling <_< got an MRI scan later this month but hopefully get the all clear after that . I could do with a damn good drink tho ......altho they only said to pack in the cigs not the booze :scratchchin:

My heart goes out to you Ragi, I think you've been very brave. I've been trying to give up properly for 4 weeks, and it's hard work. I'm on the patches now, was playing football the other day and at the end of the game the patch was on the sole of me adidas samba. Patches are either coming off or just not working. What you've done is an inspiration to weak willed people like me, but I have to give up because I don't want to look like Dot Cotton when am 60, and I bet you look even more lush for the fact you've managed to give up. Good luck pet.

I know what you mean , was at the gym on Monday and mine somehow ended up on one of the medicine balls :( don't wear one for bed though whatever you do even the 24 hour ones...........it's like a bloody acid trip with the vivid dreams they give you... :rolleyes:

;) You can have me on facebook anytime Brockles :angry: I have indeed not been too grand, I had a "small" heart attack on 10.10.10 , now theres a date i will never forget !! Had a stent put in and am on the mend and off work till beginning of December. Browse a lot but can't be arsed to post and get into the arguments especially since every twat keeps changing their user names and I have not got a clue who I would be arguing with !!! Plus being off the cigarettes is not helping my bullshitometer any :lol: Good to see TR getting back to full fitness again tho x

Fingers and everything else crossed :D Waiting for blood test results, am like a bloody pin cushion and covered in bruises, you most likely know the feeling <_< got an MRI scan later this month but hopefully get the all clear after that . I could do with a damn good drink tho ......altho they only said to pack in the cigs not the booze :scratchchin:

I know what you mean , was at the gym on Monday and mine somehow ended up on one of the medicine balls :( don't wear one for bed though whatever you do even the 24 hour ones...........it's like a bloody acid trip with the vivid dreams they give you... :rolleyes:

Sounds interesting. Do they involve tall handsome men?

I have her on facebook so I can still get my fill if/when needed. ;)

<_< You can have me on facebook anytime Brockles :scratchchin: I have indeed not been too grand, I had a "small" heart attack on 10.10.10 , now theres a date i will never forget !! Had a stent put in and am on the mend and off work till beginning of December. Browse a lot but can't be arsed to post and get into the arguments especially since every twat keeps changing their user names and I have not got a clue who I would be arguing with !!! Plus being off the cigarettes is not helping my bullshitometer any :lol: Good to see TR getting back to full fitness again tho x

Fingers and everything else crossed :D Waiting for blood test results, am like a bloody pin cushion and covered in bruises, you most likely know the feeling :angry: got an MRI scan later this month but hopefully get the all clear after that . I could do with a damn good drink tho ......altho they only said to pack in the cigs not the booze :(

Actually no, the latest one involved three dwarves, a tandem space-hopper and a George Foreman grill :(

I have her on facebook so I can still get my fill if/when needed. ;)

<_< You can have me on facebook anytime Brockles :( I have indeed not been too grand, I had a "small" heart attack on 10.10.10 , now theres a date i will never forget !! Had a stent put in and am on the mend and off work till beginning of December. Browse a lot but can't be arsed to post and get into the arguments especially since every twat keeps changing their user names and I have not got a clue who I would be arguing with !!! Plus being off the cigarettes is not helping my bullshitometer any :lol: Good to see TR getting back to full fitness again tho x

Fingers and everything else crossed :D Waiting for blood test results, am like a bloody pin cushion and covered in bruises, you most likely know the feeling :scratchchin: got an MRI scan later this month but hopefully get the all clear after that . I could do with a damn good drink tho ......altho they only said to pack in the cigs not the booze :scratchchin:

Actually no, the latest one involved three dwarves, a tandem space-hopper and a George Foreman grill :(

:angry:

:( You can have me on facebook anytime Brockles :( I have indeed not been too grand, I had a "small" heart attack on 10.10.10 , now theres a date i will never forget !! Had a stent put in and am on the mend and off work till beginning of December. Browse a lot but can't be arsed to post and get into the arguments especially since every twat keeps changing their user names and I have not got a clue who I would be arguing with !!! Plus being off the cigarettes is not helping my bullshitometer any :lol: Good to see TR getting back to full fitness again tho x

wtf Radgina, get well soon. A small heart attack ffs. :D

Make a full recovery and good luck with dumping the smokes.

Well get well Radgie, Brock is missing his grooming sessions and you know Smo would text you a pic of his cock if you need :lol:

I have her on facebook so I can still get my fill if/when needed. :lol:

:lol: You can have me on facebook anytime Brockles :lol: I have indeed not been too grand, I had a "small" heart attack on 10.10.10 , now theres a date i will never forget !! Had a stent put in and am on the mend and off work till beginning of December. Browse a lot but can't be arsed to post and get into the arguments especially since every twat keeps changing their user names and I have not got a clue who I would be arguing with !!! Plus being off the cigarettes is not helping my bullshitometer any :lol: Good to see TR getting back to full fitness again tho x

Oof sorry to hear that. Gan canny lass :lol:

Good to get off the tabs though eh.