Have the rent-a-mongs scared them off or is it just natural attrition?

sammynb

dinner party intellectuals

Christmas Tree? :lol:

:(

See.... Fuck the pair of ya :( Soccermum likes nowt better than a bit of rear door innuendo with Wacky. Shame he's never been the same since the accident ;)

i think you'll find i like a bit of rear door with anyone! :D

Soccermom CT obviously doesn't know about your strap on.

Want his address so you can go sort him oot? :rolleyes:

Wacky's willing to help you go two up :(

And TR, nowt's changed, older, slower, no fucking wiser. The furchildren have grown but unlike Cath's lad, they're still as dumb as puppies.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dinner party intellectuals

Christmas Tree? :lol:

:(

See.... Fuck the pair of ya :( Soccermum likes nowt better than a bit of rear door innuendo with Wacky. Shame he's never been the same since the accident ;)

i think you'll find i like a bit of rear door with anyone! :D

Soccermom CT obviously doesn't know about your strap on.

Want his address so you can go sort him oot? :rolleyes:

Wacky's willing to help you go two up :(

And TR, nowt's changed, older, slower, no fucking wiser. The furchildren have grown but unlike Cath's lad, they're still as dumb as puppies.

Never! Got any recent pics? Are you doing any racing/car building at the moment? My son races now too and this year took his ARDS test at Brands Hatch and got his B license as he wanted to leave short oval racing and do the circuits. He now does the Intermarque series. Hubby is doing the same next season too, I will be a nervous wreck!

cos there's no proper banter anymore. its full of dinner party intellectuals or 12year olds! the odd golden thread shines thru but they're few and far between these days. even i can't be arsed to post and piss folk off! needs more fun on the board its been devoid of proper laughs for a while. stupid pointless topics that serve no reason but to make folk laugh. thats what is needed. we need wacky kcg smo snakey leazes mag even meenz can't be arsed to post wit any regularity. i don't even lurk weekly now. :lol: its like the board is dead! can i put t t in the dead pool 2011?

'Tuts' Thats a shame, I love the stupid hilarious threads about nothing much, I suppose the thing is we've all been on here for so long we've said it all!

It's cyclical you fairweather ballbags. TT will rise again just as it's done in the past.

I hope so. But who are you calling fairweather? :rolleyes::lol:

Sorry TR. If nothing else you are of course an ardent ballbag. :D

It's cyclical you fairweather ballbags. TT will rise again just as it's done in the past.

I hope so. But who are you calling fairweather? :(:lol:

Sorry TR. If nothing else you are of course an ardent ballbag. :D

:(:rolleyes:

Never! Got any recent pics? Are you doing any racing/car building at the moment? My son races now too and this year took his ARDS test at Brands Hatch and got his B license as he wanted to leave short oval racing and do the circuits. He now does the Intermarque series. Hubby is doing the same next season too, I will be a nervous wreck!

Bev of course we've got lots of pics. Try here & here for a couple of examples.

Yeah still building the same old Subaru and I'm talking to the lass about us both joining a road racing club for next year. She can use the wrx and I'll use the old car.

Good luck with next season - just make sure they know you're the one issuing the team orders.

Bev of course we've got lots of pics. Try here & here for a couple of examples.

Yeah still building the same old Subaru and I'm talking to the lass about us both joining a road racing club for next year. She can use the wrx and I'll use the old car.

Good luck with next season - just make sure they know you're the one issuing the team orders.

Thanks Sammy, we will sure need the luck with two cars out there! My son raced Brands Hatch a couple weeks ago, luckily it was the last round of this season as he blew his engine big time! There was a huge hole in it :lol: So thats an expensive engine rebuild over the winter :D

I like the look of the road racing club, sounds good fun.

Nice pics too, I was only realised earlier there was a photography section on here, I love looking at photos. There seems to be some talented people on here!

Craig's still posting, don't let him pull the wool over your eyes *cryptic*

oh... ok :D:lol:

Hanging out with little Bo Peep from all reports :(

Craig is Shackbleep?! :rolleyes:

ewe might say that but I couldn't possibly comment.

oh... ok :D:lol:

Craig is Shackbleep?! :rolleyes:

Baa humbug.

oh... ok :rolleyes::D

Craig is Shackbleep?! :(

Baa humbug.

Stop being so sheepish you lot and tell me the truth! :lol:

I dont want to have to pull the 'I've been very ill' card, but I will if I have to :(

oh... ok :rolleyes::D

Craig is Shackbleep?! :(

Baa humbug.

Stop being so sheepish you lot and tell me the truth! :lol:

I dont want to have to pull the 'I've been very ill' card, but I will if I have to :(

Well Liverpool is quite close to Wales.

Well get well Radgie, Brock is missing his grooming sessions and you know Smo would text you a pic of his cock if you need :D

I have her on facebook so I can still get my fill if/when needed. :rolleyes:

:( You can have me on facebook anytime Brockles :( I have indeed not been too grand, I had a "small" heart attack on 10.10.10 , now theres a date i will never forget !! Had a stent put in and am on the mend and off work till beginning of December. Browse a lot but can't be arsed to post and get into the arguments especially since every twat keeps changing their user names and I have not got a clue who I would be arguing with !!! Plus being off the cigarettes is not helping my bullshitometer any :lol: Good to see TR getting back to full fitness again tho x

Well get well Radgie, Brock is missing his grooming sessions and you know Smo would text you a pic of his cock if you need :D

:( You can have me on facebook anytime Brockles :( I have indeed not been too grand, I had a "small" heart attack on 10.10.10 , now theres a date i will never forget !! Had a stent put in and am on the mend and off work till beginning of December. Browse a lot but can't be arsed to post and get into the arguments especially since every twat keeps changing their user names and I have not got a clue who I would be arguing with !!! Plus being off the cigarettes is not helping my bullshitometer any :lol: Good to see TR getting back to full fitness again tho x

Gina!! god girl!! I'm sorry to hear you have been ill too, what a blimin worry for you. Hope things improve and keep up the good work with the cigs, I gave up over a year ago and didnt find it too hard at all. Yeah Im feeling more human now, but things not right but its bearable, I get some results next Weds when I see the consultant, so keep your fingers crossed for me. Sending you a big hug xx

Bloody hell..

hope you make a full recovery Radgina