Have the rent-a-mongs scared them off or is it just natural attrition?

sammynb

I was just thinking about the regular posters that just don't anymore.

The berbs (yeah I know), snakey, toonraider, gol, radgie, etc, etc.

Even Magna's fucked off.

Attrition or just can't be arsed to sift through the 50% of shite being posted now days?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
:pullhair: I'm back! x

Though I dont know where Snakey is :)

No doubt lost in Torquay looking for you :icon_lol:

Welcome back TR, had a read of your thread and it sounds like you've had a time of it.

Hope thing keep picking up for you.

btw do yourself a favour when reading other's posts. If the tone and style of it reminds you of a previous poster, it's probably them.

Welcome back TR, had a read of your thread and it sounds like you've had a time of it.

btw do yourself a favour when reading other's posts. If the tone and style of it reminds you of a previous poster, it's probably them.

I read it too and echo what Sammynb said, even though I'm a newbie, (hopefully not a rent-a-mong though!) :o

Anyway, this site could always do with an extra bit of blurt female posters to brighten the place up.

:o

No doubt lost in Torquay looking for you :o

Thanks Sammy. How are you? I will take your advice, I wish people wouldnt change their names though :icon_lol:

I read it too and echo what Sammynb said, even though I'm a newbie, (hopefully not a rent-a-mong though!) :o

Anyway, this site could always do with an extra bit of blurt female posters to brighten the place up.

cheers Newbie! I will do my best to liven things up :o

cheers Newbie! I will do my best to liven things up :o

I'm sure you will, mon cherie a'mour. :o

cos there's no proper banter anymore. its full of dinner party intellectuals or 12year olds! the odd golden thread shines thru but they're few and far between these days. even i can't be arsed to post and piss folk off! needs more fun on the board its been devoid of proper laughs for a while. stupid pointless topics that serve no reason but to make folk laugh. thats what is needed. we need wacky kcg smo snakey leazes mag even meenz can't be arsed to post wit any regularity. i don't even lurk weekly now. :pullhair: its like the board is dead! can i put t t in the dead pool 2011?

Edited by soccermom

cos there's no proper banter anymore. its full of dinner party intellectuals or 12year olds! the odd golden thread shines thru but they're few and far between these days. even i can't be arsed to post and piss folk off! needs more fun on the board its been devoid of proper laughs for a while. stupid pointless topics that serve no reason but to make folk laugh. thats what is needed. we need wacky kcg smo snakey leazes mag even meenz can't be arsed to post wit any regularity. i don't even lurk weekly now. :pullhair: its like the board is dead! can i put t t in the dead pool 2011?

Tit pics please

dinner party intellectuals

Christmas Tree? :lol:

na you know who i mean those fuckers who read books with out pictures in them and like to bore everyone wit their own theory on relativity. ffs!

The Fish?

Starting to soundlike a Hockeymom :lol:
stroppymom, ha ha!

hell no i'm still a cock obsessed lunch box making people carrier driving soccermom! and proud to be so!

thats more like it

:rolleyes:

See.... Fuck the pair of ya :( Soccermum likes nowt better than a bit of rear door innuendo with Wacky. Shame he's never been the same since the accident :(

i think you'll find i like a bit of rear door with anyone! :D

:rolleyes:

See.... Fuck the pair of ya :( Soccermum likes nowt better than a bit of rear door innuendo with Wacky. Shame he's never been the same since the accident :(

Zip it ,Stretch :(

:D