Goal Celebrations

Christmas Tree

Having one of those random moments this afternoon when one thing leads to another and.... :)

I started reflecting on the different goal celebrations at matches amongst my mates. In particular there is one lad who just stands up and starts clapping very civilised, while myself and another lad tend to leap all over embracing each other and all that shit until the moment passes and we break out into claps, chants and fists in the air.

What do you lot do when we score.

Having one of those random moments this afternoon when one thing leads to another and.... :)

I started reflecting on the different goal celebrations at matches amongst my mates. In particular there is one lad who just stands up and starts clapping very civilised, while myself and another lad tend to leap all over embracing each other and all that shit until the moment passes and we break out into claps, chants and fists in the air.

Pretty much this.

Pretty much this.

thirded. Some people in The Leazes look as if to say 'what are you doing', boring pricks

Edited by Nobby

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Having one of those random moments this afternoon when one thing leads to another and.... ;)

Depends on how important the goal is, normally jump around like a lunatic if it's an important goal, and jump on the bloke next to me, wave to people I know in different parts of the ground, I nearly jumped off level 7 literally when we scored the third against Villa, and if it's a team I don't like I spend thirty seconds giving the opposition fans the v's rather childishly.

Having one of those random moments this afternoon when one thing leads to another and.... ;)

Depends on how important the goal is, normally jump around like a lunatic if it's an important goal, and jump on the bloke next to me, wave to people I know in different parts of the ground, I nearly jumped off level 7 literally when we scored the third against Villa, and if it's a team I don't like I spend thirty seconds giving the opposition fans the v's rather childishly.

Made me laugh. I do that but only against the mackems :lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

The most mental I've went after a goal in the last 5 or 10 years was when Solano scored with 5 mins left when we beat Arsenal 1-0. I ran out my seat along the balcony ran right up to the steward who was between me and the Arsenal fans kissed on the lips, turned round seen 30 people jumping round like old days in the aisle and nearly broke my ankle. Was a magic moment, no one ever talks about it, but it was probably my fav toon moment since SBR left.

The most mental I've went after a goal in the last 5 or 10 years was when Solano scored with 5 mins left when we beat Arsenal 1-0. I ran out my seat along the balcony ran right up to the steward who was between me and the Arsenal fans kissed on the lips, turned round seen 30 people jumping round like old days in the aisle and nearly broke my ankle. Was a magic moment, no one ever talks about it, but it was probably my fav toon moment since SBR left.

Did you get his number afterwards?