Close to the sack?

Deano

Why the fuck would we sack CH so soon? Anyone who thinks we should need a reality check imo. Also must have very short memories if can't recall the turmoil caused by the clubs manager merry go round last time. Sure things don't look good, but did we expect much else? This is what we are these days, really need to get used to it as it ain't changing for a long time. Depressing I know.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To sack him now would be madness. On the PR side we'll be back to 'those deluded geordies' and a laughing stock once again.

I stated during the Wigan game that we would be relegated and I'm sticking by that. But just for a change I'd rather we went down backing of our manager and without the managerial merry-go-round hoopla because for once he's earned the right.

If we had lost to Villa and Everton then yes he might be close. But those results were great (played them at the right time) and I think he will keep us up. But the squad will need to be strengthened in January by a new striker/Attacking midfielder at least.

To sack him now would be madness. On the PR side we'll be back to 'those deluded geordies' and a laughing stock once again.

I stated during the Wigan game that we would be relegated and I'm sticking by that. But just for a change I'd rather we went down backing of our manager and without the managerial merry-go-round hoopla because for once he's earned the right.

what ?

how many times do you think we've been relegated in the last 20 years ?

And when did we stop backing our managers ?

Mystifiying comment.

Didn't JFK come out with some desultory bollocks about KK or Ashley after we got Shearer in? Even Ashley would never be stupid enough to have him back.

Think he came out with some delusional fans bollocks in one of the Irish papers :)

Bizarre isn't it? The hacks love to write about how we constantly hound out managers yet here we all are praising Hughton and saying it'd be madness to sack him yet they're still writing about it....

Oh the fucking irony.

What's ironic about that?

Bizarre isn't it? The hacks love to write about how we constantly hound out managers yet here we all are praising Hughton and saying it'd be madness to sack him yet they're still writing about it....

Oh the fucking irony.

What's ironic about that?

Oh sweet jesus you absolute thick twat! :)

what ?

Mystifiying comment.

No smilies? You're slipping, leazes.

what ?

Mystifiying comment.

no reply Davy ?

Two basic questions, is what those were ? Just so you don't make anything up like.

what ?

Mystifiying comment.

no reply Davy ?

Two basic questions, is what those were ? Just so you don't make anything up like.

Oh for fu- Fine!

to answer your questions:

Don't be silly.

and

We, the fans, have on occasion have not given managers in the past our full support when things haven't been going so well (although why this seems to have wound you up is beyond me) and i feel that Hughton deserves more time in that regard. I feel he's earned it.

Anything else? or are you going to go through every other one of my posts, pick out the tiniest thing, ignore the rest, and whinge about that too?

Christ almighty, for all his faults me and skidmark have one thing in common: We both think you're a bit of an arsehole.

Now kindly fuck off. I'm done with you and your constant schadenfreude-themed ramblings,

what ?

Mystifiying comment.

no reply Davy ?

Oh for fu- Fine!

to answer your questions:

Don't be silly.

and

We, the fans, have on occasion have not given managers in the past our full support when things haven't been going so well (although why this seems to have wound you up is beyond me) and i feel that Hughton deserves more time in that regard. I feel he's earned it.

Anything else? or are you going to go through every other one of my posts, pick out the tiniest thing, ignore the rest, and whinge about that too?

Christ almighty, for all his faults me and skidmark have one thing in common: We both think you're a bit of an arsehole.

Now kindly fuck off. I'm done with you and your constant schadenfreude-themed ramblings,

it's a message board, I'm not following you around and don't intend to, I just thought your comment was quite amazing.

It insinuates something which is completely incorrect.

I agree we have not always gave some of our managers time, and some we gave too much time. Hughton is on a loser all the way though, when his owner/board won't help him to put quality footballers on the pitch.

FWIW, I think you getting so wound up puts you firmly on the way to being an arsehole like skidmark [although with a fair way to go yet]

I wonder how CH is going to do now that Calderwood has gone to Hibs.

Regarding possible replacements:

Meanwhile, a meeting was held at the club on Tuesday to discuss who will step in after Calderwood's exit, with John Carver, Steve Clarke, Steve Stone and former boss Joe Kinnear all names in the frame.

Hughton remarked: "It will be my appointment who comes in and it is one I don't want to take too long over in making my mind up.

"What I need to do is go through the possibilities. I have my own ideas and it is one we don't want to drag on too long."

Link to SSN

:razz:

Edited by AmericanMag