Jimmy Nail needs you !

jimmy the lad

Guest Tuco Ramirez
He's lying.

:D Stevie's hero, despite being from Longbenton :lol:

The thing is, if you believe that there's a bond between our future and our past, you have to hold our older geordies in high regard.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
He's lying.

:icon_lol:

Border Reiver?

Longbenton is 100% Newcastle no borderline issues. Two of the best geordies are from Longbenton, no coincidence they're both ugly cunts tho.

He's lying.

Border Reiver?

Longbenton is 100% Newcastle no borderline issues. Two of the best geordies are from Longbenton, no coincidence they're both ugly cunts tho.

Me and who else?

He's lying.

Border Reiver?

Me and who else?

Me ;)

Guest Tuco Ramirez
He's lying.

Border Reiver?

Me and who else?

Thought you were Forest Hall. You're like Matt Damon compared to the two I was thinking of.

He's lying.

Border Reiver?

Me and who else?

Thought you were Forest Hall. You're like Matt Damon compared to the two I was thinking of.

I was just kidding, I'm from that general area though.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I class the Findus factory as the toon furthest point North, but it ends going East at Four Lane Ends, that's how I see it anyway, certainly for the purposes of this discussion anyway.

I class the Findus factory as the toon furthest point North, but it ends going East at Four Lane Ends, that's how I see it anyway, certainly for the purposes of this discussion anyway.

So, I lived on Benton Lane as a nipper. In line with Four Lane Ends, south of Findus.

Do I qualify?

Guest Tuco Ramirez

So, I lived on Benton Lane as a nipper. In line with Four Lane Ends, south of Findus.

Do I qualify?

Yes, in the same way that someone who lives in Berwick JUST qualifies as being English.