Barbra Fuckin' Streisand

Kevin

Sad thing is for you. is you're actually both though :icon_lol: You come on here more than me anyway, I usually come on here during working hours, rarely on much of a weekend, and the people who you mention I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Put what ever you want in whatever box you want but I hope you are a different person in real life, you're about as far removed from what I'd class as a geordie in every respect as you could possibly get. I grew up with a kid like how I perceive you to be based on your postings, when we'd be collecting football 87 stickers, and talking about the match, he'd be talking about his mothers pippa dee parties and the price of bacon.

By the way:

"Should I put this"

"Yeah put that"

In answer to your points...

No, I'm not.

How is that relevant?

That's convenient.

You're obsessed with how people fall into your definition of a Geordie, which is pretty daft as other than where you're born, you're not really what I'd class as a stereotypical Geordie either.

Again, what a convenient story.

And finally, what are you talking about you mental internet warrior? :)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Sad thing is for you. is you're actually both though <_< You come on here more than me anyway, I usually come on here during working hours, rarely on much of a weekend, and the people who you mention I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Put what ever you want in whatever box you want but I hope you are a different person in real life, you're about as far removed from what I'd class as a geordie in every respect as you could possibly get. I grew up with a kid like how I perceive you to be based on your postings, when we'd be collecting football 87 stickers, and talking about the match, he'd be talking about his mothers pippa dee parties and the price of bacon.

By the way:

"Should I put this"

"Yeah put that"

No, I'm not.

How is that relevant?

That's convenient.

You're obsessed with how people fall into your definition of a Geordie, which is pretty daft as other than where you're born, you're not really what I'd class as a stereotypical Geordie either.

And finally, what are you talking about you mental internet warrior? :)

Pipe down you cunt.

The rest are too boring to even think of a reply to.

And finally, show me a post you've made in the last month where you've actually had a point to make, you boring internet geek? :icon_lol:

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

Sad thing is for you. is you're actually both though <_< You come on here more than me anyway, I usually come on here during working hours, rarely on much of a weekend, and the people who you mention I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Put what ever you want in whatever box you want but I hope you are a different person in real life, you're about as far removed from what I'd class as a geordie in every respect as you could possibly get. I grew up with a kid like how I perceive you to be based on your postings, when we'd be collecting football 87 stickers, and talking about the match, he'd be talking about his mothers pippa dee parties and the price of bacon.

By the way:

"Should I put this"

"Yeah put that"

No, I'm not.

How is that relevant?

That's convenient.

And finally, what are you talking about you mental internet warrior? :icon_lol:

Pipe down you cunt.

And finally, show me a post you've made in the last month where you've actually had a point to make, you boring internet geek? <_<

Shit, I must be psychic too, I knew you were going to say "pipe down", "boring" and "cunt". They're your fall-back when you run out of angry ragey energy. It's all right though fella, I'm sure whatever work/home/weight stress is pissing you off will pass, and you'll be back to your sunshine and rainbow self in no time. :)

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Sad thing is for you. is you're actually both though :) You come on here more than me anyway, I usually come on here during working hours, rarely on much of a weekend, and the people who you mention I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Put what ever you want in whatever box you want but I hope you are a different person in real life, you're about as far removed from what I'd class as a geordie in every respect as you could possibly get. I grew up with a kid like how I perceive you to be based on your postings, when we'd be collecting football 87 stickers, and talking about the match, he'd be talking about his mothers pippa dee parties and the price of bacon.

By the way:

"Should I put this"

"Yeah put that"

No, I'm not.

How is that relevant?

That's convenient.

And finally, what are you talking about you mental internet warrior? :icon_lol:

Pipe down you cunt.

And finally, show me a post you've made in the last month where you've actually had a point to make, you boring internet geek? <_<

Shit, I must be psychic too, I knew you were going to say "pipe down", "boring" and "cunt". They're your fall-back when you run out of angry ragey energy. It's all right though fella, I'm sure whatever work/home/weight stress is pissing you off will pass, and you'll be back to your sunshine and rainbow self in no time. :)

Using Personal Messenger

You total doilham <_<

You don't need Alex or Meenzer's consent to write a post you know. What a clip of a kid :icon_lol:

Although I'm flattered you're interested in me, I've got to tell you Stevie, I don't find internet warriors interesting, sorry.

(you know I am able to do more than one thing at once, annoying the crap out of you isn't taking that much attention... y'see, you're quite the angry man)

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Although I'm flattered you're interested in me, I've got to tell you Stevie, I don't find internet warriors interesting, sorry.

(you know I am able to do more than one thing at once, annoying the crap out of you isn't taking that much attention... y'see, you're quite the angry man)

No one cares what you find interesting, not one person could possibly care, your posts scream of depression, desolation and indeed desperation, I'll never understand how you think people care about your views. When it comes to you, I don't care what you do, if you die next week unlucky, I hope you don't because your mothers got enough on her plate with your sister shitting herself every five minutes. Makes me laugh that you think that you annoy me when it's patently obvious the opposite is so true. PMing people asking them what to say :) fpmsl, just let it go displaced one.

"Meenz you think this will sound good mate? So immature. This will put him in his place once and for all"

"Don't rise to the bait David he's not worth it"

"This really is my last post on the matter this will finish him lol"

Stevie, look at your posts, then look at mine, then back to mine... Who's the one annoyed? :)

oh and fwiw, I'm not discussing what I'm going to type, if I did don't you think they'd be of a higher quality? I was actually saying that you've been all right recently, but that something's put you in a right fettle and you're having a little tantrum. Obviously you need something to rail against and you've decided to have another dig at me, for whatever reason the way I act on here annoys you and so you've got yourself in a right fanny flap again. :icon_lol:

No one cares what you find interesting, not one person could possibly care, your posts scream of depression, desolation and indeed desperation, I'll never understand how you think people care about your views. When it comes to you, I don't care what you do, if you die next week unlucky, I hope you don't because your mothers got enough on her plate with your sister shitting herself every five minutes. Makes me laugh that you think that you annoy me when it's patently obvious the opposite is so true. PMing people asking them what to say :) fpmsl, just let it go displaced one.

"Meenz you think this will sound good mate? So immature. This will put him in his place once and for all"

"Don't rise to the bait David he's not worth it"

"This really is my last post on the matter this will finish him lol"

:icon_lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Stevie, look at your posts, then look at mine, then back to mine... Who's the one annoyed? :)

oh and fwiw, I'm not discussing what I'm going to type, if I did don't you think they'd be of a higher quality? I was actually saying that you've been all right recently, but that something's put you in a right fettle and you're having a little tantrum. Obviously you need something to rail against and you've decided to have another dig at me, for whatever reason the way I act on here annoys you and so you've got yourself in a right fanny flap again. :icon_lol:

The fact you even respond makes me laugh pmsl. I've just looked at the posts again, one is posting trying to get a rise off someone who is a bit of a wank, and the other one is giving some of the most emotional resposnses replying in Toontastic's 9 year history.

Regarding your posts being of a higher quality, yeah not hard if someone else is writing them for you. Even Kevin.

oh and fwiw, I'm not discussing what I'm going to type, if I did don't you think they'd be of a higher quality? I was actually saying that you've been all right recently, but that something's put you in a right fettle and you're having a little tantrum. Obviously you need something to rail against and you've decided to have another dig at me, for whatever reason the way I act on here annoys you and so you've got yourself in a right fanny flap again. <_<

I hear that :icon_lol:

The fact you even respond makes me laugh pmsl. I've just looked at the posts again, one is posting trying to get a rise off someone who is a bit of a wank, and the other one is giving some of the most emotional resposnses replying in Toontastic's 9 year history.

Regarding your posts being of a higher quality, yeah not hard if someone else is writing them for you. Even Kevin.

<_<

so your stroppy "no one cares what you think, you're not a proper geordie anyway" posts aren't emotional?

behave Stevie, you're coming off a right 14yr old girl in this thread and you know it.

I'm replying because I'm bored, you're replying because you're in need of attention...

Guest Tuco Ramirez

<_<

so your stroppy "no one cares what you think, you're not a proper geordie anyway" posts aren't emotional?

behave Stevie, you're coming off a right 14yr old girl in this thread and you know it.

I'm replying because I'm bored, you're replying because you're in need of attention...

Where did I say you weren't a proper geordie. I've got absolutely no idea why you try to convince yourself you're not a mug. It's like Pele trying to convince himself he's not black. A bad thread for you. Well, as they normally are to be fair.

Where did I say you weren't a proper geordie.

"you're about as far removed from what I'd class as a geordie in every respect as you could possibly get."

I've got absolutely no idea why you try to convince yourself you're not a mug. It's like Pele trying to convince himself he's not black. A bad thread for you. Well, as they normally are to be fair.

You're not seriously thinking that this has been a good thread for anyone? Most of all, yourself?

I think Kevin is getting confused between reality and Snake Plisken in Escape from LA.

Jesus Christ man you already posted a joke that was equally as shit on the first page and got ignored, stop embarrassing yourself you idiot.

When it comes to you, I don't care what you do, if you die next week unlucky, I hope you don't because your mothers got enough on her plate with your sister shitting herself every five minutes.

:):icon_lol:<_< <_< :):icon_lol::rolleyes: