Barbra Fuckin' Streisand

Kevin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

I'll fry these servers so hard they'll think it's y2k.

firstly..are that ginger haired kid that just tried to friend me on facebook?

secondly...i don't think you could do anything with a server let alone fry one :icon_lol:

FFS, they don't even let him fry the chips yet.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Kevin is Jay from the Inbetweeners but without the funny.

So he's Jay from the Inbetweeners?

See in the other thread you insuated you're a footballer. I've got this thing I do to people I am close to. If I speak to them on the phone, I tell them what they're looking at, or ask them to think of a colour and I get it nine times out of ten. When you post I always see Peter Ramage's face.

:) Not even close but cheers anyway

WHO YE THEN?

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I banged a 26 year old on Saturday!

Was my wife tho... does that count? :)

I counted her, so you should. :icon_lol:

Cutting edge humour from The Fish as usual. How's the stand up coming on Dave?

Was my wife tho... does that count? :icon_lol:

I counted her, so you should. <_<

Stevie, seriously, I've said it countless times, but I'll do it again.

I am not a stand-up. I've worked with and have helped write a couple of pieces for stand ups, but I am not one. I've never professed to be funny and I've never claimed to be a stand up, so I've got no idea where you get this false image. :)

Oh and no, I'm not like I am on here in real life. Ask anyone.

I've genuinely got no idea why you're so bothered by me <_<

Edited by The Fish

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Was my wife tho... does that count? :icon_lol:

I counted her, so you should. <_<

Stevie, seriously, I've said it countless times, but I'll do it again.

I am not a stand-up. I've worked with and have helped write a couple of pieces for stand ups, but I am not one. I've never professed to be funny and I've never claimed to be a stand up, so I've got no idea where you get this false image. :)

Oh and no, I'm not like I am on here in real life. Ask anyone.

I've genuinely got no idea why you're so bothered by me <_<

Why project a false image of yourself then on here?

As you've said elsewhere, you behave differently with different people.

I can't honestly say why I act the way I do on here, but it is different to how I am in real life. It could be the anonymity, it could be the lack of genuine consequence, I'm not sure. I generally post through boredom, so a lot of what I type hasn't been considered fully, :)

To be honest though Stevie, I'm positive you're not the same in real life as you are on here, because a few people who've met you say you're an all right bloke, but on here you act like a right bell end, at times. Difference is, I don't for one moment think you're as you are on here.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I can't honestly say why I act the way I do on here, but it is different to how I am in real life. It could be the anonymity, it could be the lack of genuine consequence, I'm not sure. I generally post through boredom, so a lot of what I type hasn't been considered fully, :)

To be honest though Stevie, I'm positive you're not the same in real life as you are on here, because a few people who've met you say you're an all right bloke, but on here you act like a right bell end, at times. Difference is, I don't for one moment think you're as you are on here.

Name names. You can't just say that without naming names. Whether I come across to you as a bell end on here is completely irrelevant how thick must you be to fail to grasp that? I am the same in real life, I'm a nob one day, your best pal the next, I know what my faults are, so don't tell me what mine are you bald nonce. Name names or pipe down.

Name names. You can't just say that without naming names. Whether I come across to you as a bell end on here is completely irrelevant how thick must you be to fail to grasp that? I am the same in real life, I'm a nob one day, your best pal the next, I know what my faults are, so don't tell me what mine are you bald nonce. Name names or pipe down.

:icon_lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Tbf Fish is actually canny funny in real life I will say that for him. But then you would need to be with that boat race.

I think when you've met someone off the net and they post on the board that you do, it's gonna very difficult to call them a total nob, coupled with the fact you're a superb diplomat I'll take the comments on their own merits.

Tbf Fish is actually canny funny in real life I will say that for him. But then you would need to be with that boat race.

I think when you've met someone off the net and they post on the board that you do, it's gonna very difficult to call them a total nob, coupled with the fact you're a superb diplomat I'll take the comments on their own merits.

I knew you were going to post that.

Physics.

I knew you were going to post that.

Physics.

Was my wife tho... does that count? :)

I counted her, so you should. :icon_lol:

Just checked and she said it doesn't count if its less than 3 inches and lasts less than 2 pumps.

So thats both me and you off the list then <_<

just from comments on here I think Super Steve Howey? GBG definitely knows you... and maybe Boro' Mag? I forget exactly who it was, but basically the gist was that you're an all right bloke offline and completely different to how you act up on here.

the thing is Stevie, you care enough to get wound up by how I am on here, whereas I put your frothing down to an internet façade.

I'd rather be a fake pretentious pedant before a few people that I'm unlikely to ever meet, than a 12-7 internet knobhead :icon_lol: So, if it's ok with you, I'm going to continue to put the persona you have on here in a different box to whoever you really are.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

just from comments on here I think Super Steve Howey? GBG definitely knows you... and maybe Boro' Mag? I forget exactly who it was, but basically the gist was that you're an all right bloke offline and completely different to how you act up on here.

the thing is Stevie, you care enough to get wound up by how I am on here, whereas I put your frothing down to an internet façade.

I'd rather be a fake pretentious pedant before a few people that I'm unlikely to ever meet, than a 12-7 internet knobhead :icon_lol: So, if it's ok with you, I'm going to continue to put the persona you have on here in a different box to whoever you really are.

Sad thing is for you. is you're actually both though <_< You come on here more than me anyway, I usually come on here during working hours, rarely on much of a weekend, and the people who you mention I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Put what ever you want in whatever box you want but I hope you are a different person in real life, you're about as far removed from what I'd class as a geordie in every respect as you could possibly get. I grew up with a kid like how I perceive you to be based on your postings, when we'd be collecting football 87 stickers, and talking about the match, he'd be talking about his mothers pippa dee parties and the price of bacon.

By the way:

"Should I put this"

"Yeah put that"

secondly...i don't think you could do anything with a server let alone fry one :icon_lol:

Are you not going to accept me?

secondly...i don't think you could do anything with a server let alone fry one <_<

We'll never accept you, fucking freak :icon_lol:

secondly...i don't think you could do anything with a server let alone fry one <_<

We'll never accept you, fucking freak :icon_lol:

some people already have <_<